• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There!

I've been an avid Bluelight lurker for years. I came to illegal substances late in life, and through a cautious approach had many permanent, beneficial life changing experiences. Particularly with Mdma and Psilocybin.

I never knew this was a possibility. I was brought up in fear that I would inevitability fry my brain, and end up a homeless junkie. Yet, here I am for the better. Knowing this, and having met others with similar experiences I'd like to bring a more balanced approach towards substances back to the mainstream.

More specifically, I am beginning a book that contains:

Current Science and Research on each substance
Narratives of others' life-changing experiences
The dark or downside of the substance
My, and others thoughts on responsible drug use
Addiction. What it looks like, patterns and how it starts. (narratives from recovered addicts)

If you have an experience you'd like to share about how a substance positively changed your life, please reach out. I'd love to get the story in there and share it with the world.
All the best and mushrooms!
-WM

H4llo everybody.

This wonderful place has already improved my life. I don't know what that says about my 'cool' quotient (let alone about my life :-\); but what I do know is this: I just had to look up the proper spelling for the word "quotient". So as you can probably guess by now, I operate at a seriously epic level.
The trait that best describes me in just one word? Humble. In 2 words? Hella' Humble. Hashtag form? #blessed.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi I am new to this.
I have questions about poppy medications.

I also like to know about fungals.
Thank you.

Hey there waywardmonk, GQ_chill and jsingh, a big welcome from all of us here at Bluelight :)

Some great introductions and interesting background stories. I hope you find what you're looking for - check out all the forums, it's a big place with lots of things to explore :)

Best,
CFC

Hi I am new to this.
I have questions about poppy medications.

I also like to know about fungals.
Thank you.

Try heading to psychedelic drugs for your mushroom interests, and basic drug discussion or Other Drugs for information about opiates.

Good luck!

Hi everyone. Welcome to Bluelight !

The Moderators of this forum and all members of the community want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread.

We've decided that it is time to close this thread and have each new member start a thread of their own so that we can welcome you individually as much as possible.

The New Member's Introduction staff

Status
Not open for further replies.