• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen HOOD since I came back :/

Good to see you Evey :)
I left for a short while and came back also. Hope you are doing well.

How are you Papa?

Were you sober just a while ago, for about a month or so?

I often ask myself if quitting methadone is the right thing, after all I was on it for almost 8 years. After 20 years on opiates.

I must say I was doing much better than now.

All the best!

Erik.

Yeah, I have not seen Hood for sometime either.

Hope he is okay,

Smoky :)

How are you Papa?

Were you sober just a while ago, for about a month or so?

I often ask myself if quitting methadone is the right thing, after all I was on it for almost 8 years. After 20 years on opiates.

I must say I was doing much better than now.

All the best!

Erik.

I relapsed the other day. I guess I'm still kinda working on fixing that..
Every day is a new day though, gotta keep that in mind :)

HOOD is on a "temp ban".

Yea I knew he was on a temp ban awhile ago (I like to keep up with the nony ban thread) but I thought that was over with now. I hope he's doing OK n comes back soon. Althouh him n I had a few issues to begin with, I found him to be very helpful with the new members n others who needed support or advice.

How is everyone this beautiful Sunday morning.

Evey

Why is a temp ban applicable? Example.
From : http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Account_Suspension
Moderators have the discretion to issue 'warnings' or 'infractions' for posts that do not meet the requirements of the Bluelight User Agreement or their own forum-specific guidelines.
Warnings issued are meant to be informal. Infractions are more formal and carry points. The Bluelight infraction system automatically imposes an incremental temporary ban on users, based on a system of points. Bluelight infractions are typically worth 1 point.

Yea I knew he was on a temp ban awhile ago (I like to keep up with the nony ban thread) but I thought that was over with now. I hope he's doing OK n comes back soon. Althouh him n I had a few issues to begin with, I found him to be very helpful with the new members n others who needed support or advice.

How is everyone this beautiful Sunday morning.

Evey

Was good last morning, it's Monday now, still feelin' pretty good hope you are as well! ^^

Good, thanks for asking. Congrats on becoming a moderator. When did this happen? You n Smoky are perfect :) I remember you both as n00bs n you've been nice n welcoming to people since you've joined. Hope you enjoy the role. Oh that reminds me has anyone seen doc/Trainspotter lately? I'll have to drop him an E-mail.

Evey

Good, thanks for asking. Congrats on becoming a moderator. When did this happen? You n Smoky are perfect :) I remember you both as n00bs n you've been nice n welcoming to people since you've joined. Hope you enjoy the role. Oh that reminds me has anyone seen doc/Trainspotter lately? I'll have to drop him an E-mail.

Evey

Thanks :) We got mod positions a week or two-ish ago. I rather enjoy it, it's always great greeting and helping new people and yeah I totally remember you from day one :D . Same with Doc, he joined right around the same time as me. Interesting you mention him, I was wondering to myself, where he went the other day... I hope he is well!

Yes, congratulations indeed. :) Question: is this Verri your nickname?

Thanks :) We got mod positions a week or two-ish ago. I rather enjoy it, it's always great greeting and helping new people and yeah I totally remember you from day one :D . Same with Doc, he joined right around the same time as me. Interesting you mention him, I was wondering to myself, where he went the other day... I hope he is well!

Glad you enjoy it :)

Evey

Yes, congratulations indeed. :) Question: is this Verri your nickname?

yeeesum %) lol

not changing my handle, Verri = Papaverium kinda like a shortened version I guess :\ I added the extra "r" because I think it looks nicer ._.

hey everyone, new here and feel like being social while i get ready to go out. so whatsup :)

Hey angel kitty, Welcome to BL. What are you up to? Good to have you here! :)

Evey, thank you very much. You were so very helpful when I joined. I remember You, Captain, Train and Hood the most from when I made an account in '14.

Smoky :)

Hey Everyone, Hope you all are having a good weekend. At least it's Saturday where I'm at. :)

Good to hear you're feeling better angelkitty. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.