• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys how goes it? Haven't checked the social thread in a while. Just droppin' in to say "Kon'nichiwa" <3 ^^

Hey Papa good to see you around :) Hope all is well on your side of the world!

<3 to my NMI peeps

yo what ever happened to rollcalls? i expect an answer in a few days since nmi moves like molasses

yo what ever happened to rollcalls? i expect an answer in a few days since nmi moves like molasses

These were features of the NSASADD forum, if I believe, and they were discontinued.

The archives of old posts in them should still be viewable though, so you have that going for you.

If you can't find them, let me know.

i found em once last year iirc. they should do it here. noobs would eat it up i bet.

well that's the beauty of NMI, if you ask me

newbs come, post their locations

us regulars can scope out their profiles and posts, say hi, even offer to adopt them through the adoption program

that's what I'd advise you do, check out the posts :)

Hey people good luck to whoever applied for the mod positions. I was going to put this on the mod application but but it's been closed - so I hope no one minds me putting it here. Whatever happened to Toucan? I never spoken to him much but he was nice to me a few times. Wow gone away from this place three months came back n it's all changed. Awh well. Still <3 Bluelight very much.

Hope you're all doing ace n stuff?

Evey

Anyone seen HOOD lately? I haven't seen him in awhile he was always round these parts.

CH how are you?

Evey

I haven't seen HOOD since I came back :/

Good to see you Evey :)
I left for a short while and came back also. Hope you are doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.