• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

Clyde 1 Radio- This station seriously has to be taken off-air. The goons who run it are the most unfunny talentless boring cunts ever.

I will give you an example of the usual chat,,,,

"Im just phoning in to say Hi and get well soon to my great aunts neighbours dug who's just been in for a wee operation"

Then you have the masses of gimps who descend on Glasgow to go and see the George Bowie Experience. If you seen it you would think Kickers, Ben Sherman and Naf Naf had suddenly become fashionable.

Clyde 1 majorly pisses me off :X

Also on the receiving end of todays rant are screaming weans.

Children should be seen but not heard. ;)

Clyde 1 Radio- This station seriously has to be taken off-air. The goons who run it are the most unfunny talentless boring cunts ever.

I will give you an example of the usual chat,,,,

"Im just phoning in to say Hi and get well soon to my great aunts neighbours dug who's just been in for a wee operation"

Then you have the masses of gimps who descend on Glasgow to go and see the George Bowie Experience. If you seen it you would think Kickers, Ben Sherman and Naf Naf had suddenly become fashionable.

Clyde 1 majorly pisses me off :X

Also on the receiving end of todays rant are screaming weans.

Children should be seen but not heard. ;)

Is George Bowie still alive?? That cunt was doing the GB Experience on the radio 15 year ago. Fucking clown.

Aye George Bowie is still on the go.

Him and this other talentless cunt, Des MacLean. The patter on that radio show is well below par. For some reason it annoys the fucking life out me and the people who phone the show in are even worse.

I remember 'Naf Naf'.

Oh the 90's.

Aye let it stay in the 90's .

Frozen chips that refuse to cook all the way through and always taste 'powdery' when you eat them.

Frozen chips that refuse to cook all the way through and always taste 'powdery' when you eat them.

Are we talking about oven chips here??? If so, then you deserve it. Oven chips are the work of the devil & anyone that helps the oven chip industry by eating them deserves to not enjoy them. Oven chips are the worst. Chip fryer for the unhealthy win!!!!

Are we talking about oven chips here??? If so, then you deserve it. Oven chips are the work of the devil & anyone that helps the oven chip industry by eating them deserves to not enjoy them. Oven chips are the worst. Chip fryer for the unhealthy win!!!!

In the defence of the oven chip here, I have to say...

Firstly, I rarely eat chips, but if I did, there about one of the only few convenience foods that are ok, if you get a decent one, and there are one or two good ones about.

The other week I had some big fat steak ones and they was actually very very nice.

Alot are trash though.

Aye they are nasty things. But a million times worse if they are not cooked "well done"

The NHS pisses me off.

I've had very little to do with the NHS up until now, and my recent experiences have been really eye opening. I require a routine operation and the amount of incompetence I've encountered is shocking. I've had days off work wasted and have had to explain my situation to one department, only to be vaguely passed off to another and had to do it all over again.

I swear the consultants receive bonuses based on how little time they spend with you in a room.

I'd privatise that shit tomorrow.

Things that piss me off? People bitching about the NHS ;)

It's not perfect by any stretch but sooooooo much better than the fucked up private system. I honestly don't think some people know how lucky they are. It's well worth putting up with a bit of being pissed about with missed appointments, days off work and the like. Can't even begin to imagine how bad things would be if the private sector took over. If you want private treatment then BUPA is your friend, no? And if BUPA isn't your friend cos you can't afford it then you've kinda fucked your own argument for privatisation ;)

It's not perfect by any stretch but sooooooo much better than the fucked up private system. I honestly don't think some people know how lucky they are. It's well worth putting up with a bit of being pissed about with missed appointments, days off work and the like. Can't even begin to imagine how bad things would be if the private sector took over. If you want private treatment then BUPA is your friend, no? And if BUPA isn't your friend cos you can't afford it then you've kinda fucked your own argument for privatisation ;)

Perfectly put Shammy :D

Yeah, that's spot on.

I was lucky (?) enough to get put into some private clinic the other day for a cortisone injection in my foot. Well, it was NHS, but to get rid of the waiting list they contracted out and this private clinic won. I went along to this place deep in some fukin wood. Real posh it was. Meet and greet and offered coffee and biscuits etc. Picked up some mags....all like Tatler, Home Interiors Design and unreadable shit like that. Anyway, went in for the routine injection full of confidence I should be cared for like a god. Doctor was rude as fuck and looked so far down his nose he needed a telescope, and his assistant treated me like some kid. The injection hurt like crazy because he didn't wait for the local to work. I was supposed to be up and about like normal the next day, but I couldn't walk for 2 days. Bunch of arse.

Can't wait for the impossible search for a parking place back at my local hospital now. You can keep private. All style over content.

Honestly doesn't surprise me. Private sector is all about turning a profit which means turning over patients to make that profit. I imagine you would probably have been treated a bit better if you'd signed up for an annual package for an exorbitant fee or however they sell treatment. I'm sure they must resent having to deal with paupers like your good self but it's hardly a great advert for their services to a potential customer. Just demonstrates how little the patient actually matters when profit is the only motive for treating them :\

Yeah, the trouble is the NHS is heading down that road more and more. More out sourced contracts on the horizon I think, and the financial impact that will have over care is probably predictable. But hey, what do I know. The NHS is hugely inefficient, so it's all fairly inevitable given the current climate.

I'd bet at least one of Spade's balls the NHS would be considerably more efficient if the ratio of management to doctors/nurses was brought down from 50:1 which it seems to be at at the moment :\

All statistics used in this post conform to the rule of all statistics ;)

When people want your help but reject your help at the same time.

I'm not a fucking mind reader!!!

When you want to help they want your help but they reject it anyway

ARRRGGGHHHHH