• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

Oh yeah, then there's the check out thing. No matter what checkout I choose, it's always the slowest!

And if I see an OAP with a credit card, I resign myself to a long day. But then it's OAP's in general. They don't do well with cash either. Each coin (usually brown in colour, and many, many of them) is examined meticulously like it's an alien life form.

Taxi drivers piss me off. They're forever cutting me off. On my street there is a T-section so no one really has the right of way. But most of the folk just go and EXPECT you to wait. That's just plain RUDE! Why not both stop and one wave the other out of courtesy.

Speaking of courtesy Jancrow: You've hit the nail on the head with my number one bugbear. What the fuck is so wrong about saying please, thank you and the one that REALLY gets me going is "Excuse me". I get bumped into all the time, I'm for ever saying excuse me and they just shoot me an evil look when they were the ones to bump into me.

When did manners go out of fashion? My one bit of happiness is that everyone always compliments my Children's manners. They always say their pleases and thank you's. Makes me rather proud.

Manners cost nothing.

@Sadie, @Jancrow....agreed. It's like spreading a little warmth and happiness in an increasingly bleak world isn't it? Like the people who do make a driving mistake and hold their hands up in apology. It makes me change my opinion in a flash from...stupid fuckin idiotic spaz of a driver, to....ahh, what a reasonable and sensitive human being :)

Falling asleep for 5 hours when I should be out getting mangled the same as last night.. So annoyed I'll have to repeat the ketamised walk tomorrow night after Dave Clarke instead or something. Not continuing a week long binge is always regrettable.

Falling asleep for 5 hours when I should be out getting mangled the same as last night.. So annoyed I'll have to repeat the ketamised walk tomorrow night after Dave Clarke instead or something. Not continuing a week long binge is always regrettable.

Jeez CC, when you shuffle off this world, they'll be selling lines of your ashes for £50 a pop =D

^^^ LOL ^^^

To be sure he's giving Keith Richards a run for his money man.

GO CODDERS!

You stop at a junction in your car. You're looking left and right for any oncoming traffic - then some ignorant c*nt decides to pull up next to you and block your view.

There's no need!

Working saturdays. Every bloody weekend, and going in like a zombie. I hate that!

Spotify adverts, they make me want to commit suicide.

Also the speed that BL runs at these days. I had my eye on a documentary shambles posted the other night, but when I tried to connect.. guess what? Wasnt a happy bunny.

Yeah, it is playing silly buggers these days.

Speaking of Shammy, where is his ass tonight?

Edit: I don't want to know where is ASS is, just where he is.

I'm with you all on the driving etiquette pet peeves :! I raise you all on drivers hogging the fast lane who are going slower than the left lane :X

The wrong use of they're, there and their. Oh and the wrong use of apostrophes:| ...though understandable and allowable in fucked postings haha :D

Not being able to sneeze when there is one brewing.

You go to try'n hunt down that bright light to trigger the sneeze but it just does not surface. - thats annoying :! < thats the sort of face im pulling trying to trigger the sneeze!

Talking of adverts, it's that stupid fuck from the Go Compare advert that winds me up the most. Man, he needs a slap...

Im with people on the whole supermarket issue. Supermarkets drive me fucking mental, full of complete fuckwits! Sometimes its like a scene from Dawn of the Dead in my local Asda. Who the fuck goes out for the day to walk around a supermarket talking piss. Strange people !

I have recently started getting it delivered, in fact it was just delivered 10 mins ago and the stupid cunts got it wrong for a second week running. :X

Another thing that really pisses me off are the freaks on Saturday night television who are given tags like " The Nations Sweatheart". Id pay to see the nations sweatheart getting gang raped by aids ridden goats. Maybe even worse are the people who go out there way to buy magazines about "the wedding". Then think im strange because I dont know about it. Fuck that pisses me off!

i) people who walk too slowly. I'm trying to get places and i'm usually late. Get the fuck out of my way you knuckledraggers. Please. Thank you.

Ii) people who get to the tube barriers and at the very second they reach it look at the barrier like it's something from mars then start to go through their pockets for their ticket or oyster or what have you while folk pile up behind them. They can't all be on acid.

Iii) cunts.

Iv) people with no manners. Please, thank you. Words like these grease our creaking society and stop us going fruitloop mental and smashing each other's heads in with heavy fucking rocks. Please say fucking 'please'. Please say fucking 'thank you'. Without the 'fuckings'. Thank you.

this^^^^^^ :!

whingey bluelighters who get annoyed at petty things

I try not to be pissed off about anything just now as it's just unnecessary and will only add to the already difficult time that i'm having at the moment.

Keep things simple is what I'm trying to do at the moment. Soon as I wrote this I randomly started crying.

La la la , Sunshine Lollipops And Rainbows........