• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

Yeah offensive to muslims it was deemed, by the muslim that sumbitted the compaint against our store after the manager refused to remove it, and in the end yeah we had to remove it.

Sorry, could've sworn your location was 'Manchester' and not 'Richard Desmond's Fantasies'... :)

It's been at least a year since the Express ran that particular story. Get in touch.

Sorry, could've sworn your location was 'Manchester' and not 'Richard Desmond's Fantasies'... :)

It's been at least a year since the Express ran that particular story. Get in touch.

Why would I lie about it on a internet forum to whom no one I know or will get anything back from it lol Shambles stated that he never encounters these PC "stories", I often do so told you off an experience that happened last week to me. "That particular story" maybe its because they do find effigies of pigs offensive?? , who knows its news to me anyway

You live and learn...

Early Learning Centre bans toy pig from farmyard set for fear of offending Muslims (but keeps sty and oink noise) (Fail version)

Toy pig removed from farm set to avoid offending Muslim and Jewish parents (Telegraph version)

The winning story by a huge margin = David Irving (infamous Holocaust denier) whose brother is Britain's only Muslim pig farmer 8o8(=D

Meanwhile, in Wiltshire, his elder brother, John, campaigns against exactly the sort of prejudice that Irving displays. John Irving, 75, is chairman of Wiltshire Racial Equality Council and a devout Muslim. Living on a pig farm in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, John Irving is also, probably, Britain's only Muslim pig farmer. He converted to Islam in 1981 while commanding troops for the Sultan of Oman and now attends Trowbridge's mosque on a regular basis.

From his cell, just two days after he recanted his views on the Holocaust, David Irving reverts to extremism

And there's a Jewish pig-farmer in Israel too.

I'd tell the bellend of a complainant to see me in court under the circumstances.

Yeah offensive to muslims it was deemed, by the muslim that sumbitted the compaint against our store after the manager refused to remove it, and in the end yeah we had to remove it.

another question would have been nicer

No you didn't!!! Your manager bottled it. There is no way in hell that you HAD to remove a pig ornament because it offended a Muslim. Your manager just couldn't be fucked with the hassle so he removed it. If he'd stood his ground & refused nothing could possibly have happened to him.

I concur based on nothing but sanity. Even ELC realised the ridiculousness of removing the pig from the toy in those articles on the off-chance it might possibly offend somebody somewhere and changed it back before the articles were published. No way anything that would stand up in court. Pure fear-mongering in shitey tabloids that some folks obviously believe and take seriously enough to base decisions on though :\

No you didn't!!! Your manager bottled it. There is no way in hell that you HAD to remove a pig ornament because it offended a Muslim. Your manager just couldn't be fucked with the hassle so he removed it. If he'd stood his ground & refused nothing could possibly have happened to him.

Yeah its a huge retail store in the UK and worldside, I imagine he does what hes told and whats best with the store, which has had bad press in the past

Yeah its a huge retail store in the UK and worldside, I imagine he does what hes told and whats best with the store, which has had bad press in the past

Aye, I get that. It's a case of "Fuck it, I'll just take it down, more hassle than it's worth" rather than actually having to take it down.

BL going down and coming back without Charlie Clean's post.

Not to mention my own reply to SDBF.

Sort it out.

Please.

A new Charlie Clean post and the latest in the SHM-as-Columbo saga? Count me in.

not really a thing that pisses me off but i think a few of my post may have been deleted.. just wondering why? das ist alle

ahh fair play mate, just was reading back through the threads and was thinking 'am i losin the plot here? Im sure i had posted?' ah well all is good, sorry to the mods for that stupid topic i started earlier,i mean thinking bout it it was quite a ridiculous question

Being woke up at 8am by builders next door. Noisy fucking cunts. Still going now.

i hate my parents, etc etc.

thats really the only thing that pisses me off

Being woke up at 8am by builders next door. Noisy fucking cunts. Still going now.

Agreed. Why the hell do builders have to start so stupidly early? Never understood that. If I tried playing music at that time of the morning I'd have the police round to slap me wrists again :\

Working a stone's throw from Piccadilly station as I do, I pass through there every day.

What really winds me up is the automated-RP-woman's pronunciation of 'Manchester'. It should be fairly simple: 'Man' (as in human with testes) followed by 'Chester' (as in the Roman fort city). Not exactly difficult.

What I don't want to hear, ever, is 'Manchista'. Fucks me right off, it does. Do these people go to the bet on the horses at 'Chista' racecourse? No they don't.

'Colchista', 'Chichista', 'Rochista', okay. If you want to drag these southern towns into your debasement of English pronunciation then that's fine. Just don't do it round here. That is all.

not really a thing that pisses me off but i think a few of my post may have been deleted.. just wondering why? das ist alle
There was a glitch I think yesterday from about 3-6pm where all posts made then got lost.

Toothache :!

And as just mentioned in Gibberings - tobacco addiction.