• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

The wrong use of they're, there and their. Oh and the wrong use of apostrophes:| ...though understandable and allowable in fucked postings haha :D
This, obviously.

I also agree with people who walk too slow, when I think I'm walking at a reasonable speed, and people who don't wait for people to get off public transport, before they get on. When people stand so close to you in a queue, that they actually touch you. That one I really hate. The usual people that play music from their phones, on the bus, and people that talk really loud on the phone. Ignorant bus drivers that don't say anything when you thank them, when getting off. A busy supermarket. Horrible.

I'm sure there'll be more.

lol! =D

My vote is going to have to be for the Job Centre.
I mean... I do like free money, but My God the waiting times there 8o8o8o Makes you want to just get a job...

Free money off the J.S.A :\, with all the hoops they make u jump through you might as well have a job. It's only the free presptions and Dental traeatment if your luck enuff 2 get it that makes it worth it.

I Hardly ever have to wait at mine. I'm usually in and out in 10-15 minutes. Not too bad but everytime they as if they can help me I keep saying " Gonna give me a job" Their reply is always the same " We can look something up on the JCP website. Dingus! Dontcha think I've already looked there. Pffftttt

Is a fact that large % of the jobs on their database have already been taken !
Absolute genius. Advertise jobs that aren't availible8)

Grrrrr Tell me about it Brimz.

Ya know that's kinda what I like about Reed.co.uk Not only do they send job alerts to my email / phone they tell you how many people have applied so far. Sometimes it's pretty nice when you see it's under 50!

Chris Moyles

+1

Just remembered something else...I live in the middle of nowhere with roads about 3mm wide. I drive a standard medium car, but time and again I come across big fuck off 4x4's approaching. One of us has to drive onto the grass. Is it the 4x4 that's designed for that purpose? Is it fuck. All 4X4 drivers think the 4X refers to their self importance.

Arseholes the lot of them. They should be forced to eat their own shit using a dead rats skull as a spoon.

Chris Moyles

Good call - He's a prize prick

Why the fuck is he still on the radio? Its the same shit show for the last god knows how many years. Moyles your pish, get off my wireless

Good call - He's a prize prick

Why the fuck is he still on the radio? Its the same shit show for the last god knows how many years. Moyles your pish, get off my wireless

True. Who actually likes him??? I have honestly never spoke to anyone who thinks he is good. They either have no opinion whatsoever of him or they fucking hate him.

+1

Just remembered something else...I live in the middle of nowhere with roads about 3mm wide. I drive a standard medium car, but time and again I come across big fuck off 4x4's approaching. One of us has to drive onto the grass. Is it the 4x4 that's designed for that purpose? Is it fuck. All 4X4 drivers think the 4X refers to their self importance.

Arseholes the lot of them. They should be forced to eat their own shit using a dead rats skull as a spoon.

Bwahahahahaha! I don't drive but live in similar rural setting (Sadie can confirm the width of roads here being 3mm wide at best) and I regular witness 4X4 drivers force anybody and everybody else to do the reversing back to find a passing place thing and/or make the poor fuck in a Smart Car do the offroad bit to get round them many times. Even some of the farmers driving tractors do it cos they consider all Welsh roads to still be sheep tracks and therefore still belong to them and them alone.

Other than that, agreed with Treac on the kidz blasting horrid tinny noise through their phone whilst walking up the street and so on. Surely even the most braindead amongst them must realise that it would sound at least slightly less shite if they plugged some earphones in or summat? Unless they're actually trying to impress folk with their good taste in music 8(8o:D

I've stopped letting rude 4x4 folk get their way. I've actually pulled the brake and gotten out of my car when they've been obviously rude.

Usually, I'll always give way out of common courtesy. I mean it doesn't cost anything to be nice but if they're HAVING IT, I'm having none of it.

( Yeah, Sounds kinda bad ass but I've only had to do it twice) OOOHH hard girl.8)

And Shammy is a Liar, His roads are like 2mm wide at the best of times. All with 90 degree turns.

I don't think it's ever taken me 2 hours to drive 30 miles in my life!

Staying on here when i have to be up at six in the morning, my bloody nosiness gets the better of me:(

People in my uni flat 'washing up' and not even bothering putting the left over food in the bin first. Resulting in a clogged sink full of disgusting food and manky water when I want to wash up. Pisses me the fuck off :X.

pissed off having to wake up for work and looking at my jar of weed and realising that the 3 spliffs i had from a '20bag' is pretty much my lot,got a bong for after work but thats it,no money till thursday,no baccy not a happy camper...:(

You pull up at a mini roundabout and wait to give way to the right. But, so does the aforementioned car. Result, 3 drivers looking at each other waiting for someone to show their hand. You get fooked off with the scenario so make a move, just as your opponent strikes. You stop... So does he/ she. Stalemate.

Why has nobody ever devised a system to solve this issue? Newest car goes first, alphabetical order of colour of car etc.

You pull up at a mini roundabout and wait to give way to the right. But, so does the aforementioned car. Result, 3 drivers looking at each other waiting for someone to show their hand. You get fooked off with the scenario so make a move, just as your opponent strikes. You stop... So does he/ she. Stalemate.

Why has nobody ever devised a system to solve this issue? Newest car goes first, alphabetical order of colour of car etc.

Yeah that's a good one. I remember taking my driving lessons asking the instructor about that one. He said it's arrival priority. I said yeah, but what if you arrive at the same time. He said that never happens. I said it does, it's happened to me loads of times on my motorbike. He said, well, use your common sense. So in other words, fuck knows.

It doesn't piss me off. But it sure as hell confuses my little brain.

I've been in that situation before with the added peril of one of the cars being a police car, everyone wishing someone else would go in-case they attract the attention of the coppers :!