European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

swedger77

Bluelighter
Just wanted to start a thread so people can share things that piss them off.

No matter how small or silly, sharing things that piss you off will help ease the stress that these issues cause.............................................

Ha ha....someone is listening

I just got this whilst creating this thread:-

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=19 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out

-THAT PISSES ME OFF

I came into this thread and it was just a blank post, that pissed me off

Yeah, you mean apart from trying to get anything posted or read on BL these days then?

On that note, I was writing a big post last night that took me bleedin ages. You know the type, one that's written as an essay assignment that would win prizes for it's articulation and wit. I hit the send button and it thinks about it. It continues to think about it for the next few minutes. I decided that I should have copied the text, but as soon as I try it comes to a decision and shows a blank page, then......time out. Back button does fuck all, so post = lost.

That's one of 1,387,432.8 things that make me angry.

yes, the forum is creeking at the minute. I think it might be about to go down!

Folk that take notepads to the gym - a wee gym diary

that pisses me off

People who chew with their mouth open should all jump off a cliff like.

People who try to get on trains/metro/tube before the other passengers get off!

People who meet up with their friends in Arsda and have 2-3 trollies together so they can talk shit take up the whole isle. Pick up the FUCKING phone if you wanna chat to them and let me get past. TWATS!

Oh, And folk in SUV's and BMW's who park in the disabled and parent child bays!

the circle line also pisses me off. And changing to the picadilly line at green park.

People who meet up with their friends in Arsda and have 2-3 trollies together so they can talk shit take up the whole isle. Pick up the FUCKING phone if you wanna chat to them and let me get past. TWATS!

Oh, And folk in SUV's and BMW's who park in the disabled and parent child bays!

Asda is like a retard magnet. Totally agree with the talking in the aisle thing. They have like a 10 year catch up in the tinned meat aisle

ha ha ha! I thought I was the only one that got pissed off at that one.

Mine is worse than most. Shammy can confirm this. It's shocking. Most of the time these people live only a few doors apart. WTF!

I feel like a bit of a prick sometimes because if I spy someone I know in Asda I kinda duck my head and go down another aisle. If I wanted to speak with them I'd call or text. Ya know.

i) People who walk too slowly. I'm trying to get places and I'm usually late. Get the fuck out of my way you knuckledraggers. Please. Thank you.

ii) People who get to the tube barriers and at the very second they reach it look at the barrier like it's something from Mars then start to go through their pockets for their ticket or oyster or what have you while folk pile up behind them. They can't all be on acid.

iii) Cunts.

iv) People with no manners. Please, Thank You. Words like these grease our creaking society and stop us going fruitloop mental and smashing each other's heads in with heavy fucking rocks. Please say fucking 'please'. Please say fucking 'thank you'. Without the 'fuckings'. Thank you.

I ve all but given up on a big supermarket shop - the whole thing pisses me off.

Fill trolley-empty trolley on conveyor- fill bags - fill trolley - empty trolley- fill car - empty car -fill kitchen floor - fill cupboards -AAAAAARRRRGHHHH 3 hours later i can make a fucking sandwich.

I go for delivery now a days saves that rigmarole and helps avoids asdards

Ya know swedge, I should really start doing that. I'd save me money as well as I'd only be buying the things I need rather than some impulse products.

But..... When you go to the shop you can find some right gems in the reduced section.

i

ii) People who get to the tube barriers and at the very second they reach it look at the barrier like it's something from Mars then start to go through their pockets for their ticket or oyster or what have you while folk pile up behind them. They can't all be on acid.

Couple of years ago - my 1st time in London I WAS one of those barrier spazzies. Not a fucking clue what I was doing. Has to explain to a policeman that I was small town person whose mind had been blown by the pace of London and that I had thrown my ticket away. No exit barriers at my local station!

Loads of driver related gripes, but the worst for me is when people cut in after overtaking as Kate says, or the ones who pull out on you forcing you to brake sharply, but then proceed to give you the finger like it's you who is out of order for sounding the horn at them. Wankers. They need to be disemboweled slowly by a hungry dog with two blunt teeth.