• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

Jeez CC, when you shuffle off this world, they'll be selling lines of your ashes for £50 a pop =D

Many years ago someone offered to pay me a tenner for a syringe full of my blood cos he thought it would be "The Mother of all Hits". Pretty sure he was kidding (at least I hope he was 8o) but it became a bit of a running joke for years afterwards. This didn't piss me off but your post did trigger both a memory and a slight snigger.

Not much pisses me off, to be honest. Shoddy postal services have been known to irk me though.

People posting seriously retarded "questions" in ADD.

To be honest theres so much that pisses me of I should start a blog. Oddly enough I let nothing get to me. Just float on by.. ;)

I could rant for days in this thread.

Folk that take notepads to the gym - a wee gym diary

Lol, that's fucking stupid. Not as stupid as the massive CUNT who I've mentioned in another thread was spotted last night taking someone's phone number by writing it (with a pen, old school style) in to his Louis Vuitton address book. Probably to then sneak off to the bathroom when no-one was watching to type the name & number into his iPhone 12 or whatever. WANKER! I was choking to harass him but he was a big massive gay & it would have ended up coming across as me just being a bam & trying to start shit with him rather than pulling him up, deservedly, for his absolute mongo shit.

Oh, And folk in SUV's and BMW's who park in the disabled and parent child bays!

Parent & child bays can fuck off!! Fair enough for disabled folk n that, but you don't need a special parking space just because you've got a daft wean in the car. What's the age limit of the child??? If my maw went to the supermarket & I was in the car, would she be allowed to park there??? If I could drive I would deliberately park in those spaces, even if the normal ones were closer. Fuck a child & parent parking space. Stupid shit.

i) People who walk too slowly. I'm trying to get places and I'm usually late. Get the fuck out of my way you knuckledraggers.

This drives me crazy! Why, when I'm walking through a shopping centre, do I seem to be walking at about 5 times the pace of the rest of the morons there? It's not like I'm pure sprinting about, just walking at a reasonable speed to get where I'm going, instead of shuffling along like a drooling moron.

Word. I fucking hate people. The world would be a better place without them.

The wrong use of they're, there and their. Oh and the wrong use of apostrophes:| ...though understandable and allowable in fucked postings haha :D

Also drives me insane, not really when someone just accidentally fucks up but when a grown person, who has finished school, is not aware of the correct ways to spell shit. Fucking just jump off a cliff. End it. The world doesn't need you, you fucking MORON!!

PT: You dingus, The parent child bays are just as much for the owners of OTHER vehicles as they are for the parents with children. First, it's difficult to get a kid out of a car seat when you've only got a small bay to do it. Then you've got that damn buggy. GRRR I don't care how practical they are I hate buggies.

Also, kids have very little idea of personal space. They tend to fling doors open, especially in the wind. It's just as much for OTHER peoples protection. I've had a couple of close calls with my door banging into other folks cars. I'd feel rotten if that were to happen.

PT: You dingus, The parent child bays are just as much for the owners of OTHER vehicles as they are for the parents with children. First, it's difficult to get a kid out of a car seat when you've only got a small bay to do it. Then you've got that damn buggy. GRRR I don't care how practical they are I hate buggies.

Also, kids have very little idea of personal space. They tend to fling doors open, especially in the wind. It's just as much for OTHER peoples protection. I've had a couple of close calls with my door banging into other folks cars. I'd feel rotten if that were to happen.

Fuck that shit. Parent & child parking spaces didn't exist when I was young & cunts got on just fine. No need for them. I'd definitely park in them... if I could actually drive.

Why not give parents a break? Its not easy easy bringing up the next gen. Plus theres a lot more cars & car parks are way bigger then 20 years ago.

Fuck them. No special privileges just for having a screaming wean in tow when you roll around the shops. They should put the parent child spaces at the other end of a busy dual carriageway, make them run for their lives to get to Asda, thin the herd of mutants out a wee bit.

I'd have boosted across that road no bother, stupid weans would have been wiped out, world a better place, less morons taking up my oxygen. Win win win.

I'd have boosted across that road no bother, stupid weans would have been wiped out, world a better place, less morons taking up my oxygen. Win win win.

Also, my mum wouldn't have been the one to think of it. She was never a supermarket car park planner.

People that make phone calls on speaker phone and walk along with the phone pressed against their chin, why not just use the phone like everyone fucking else? I don't want to hear random snippets of your shit conversation. :X

Fuck them. No special privileges just for having a screaming wean in tow when you roll around the shops. They should put the parent child spaces at the other end of a busy dual carriageway, make them run for their lives to get to Asda, thin the herd of mutants out a wee bit.

lol! =D

My vote is going to have to be for the Job Centre.
I mean... I do like free money, but My God the waiting times there 8o8o8o Makes you want to just get a job...

Job Centre waiting times? Pffft. You ever had to wait for a crisis loan at the Social?!? 8o8(8o

During the winter me and the then Mrs Shambles seriously considered taking sleeping bags in with us cos it wasn't even feckin' heated. Suppose they're hoping a few folks will die of exposure whilst waiting for their giro for tuppence ha'penny. If they're lucky enough to get that much. If you apply for one where I live now you have to phone ahead then take a 45 minute train journey, wait till hell freezes over and still often get turned down. How the fuck you're supposed to pay for a return train ticket when you wouldn't be applying if you had enough cash to eat that week is also a mystery to me.

Last edited:
I Hardly ever have to wait at mine. I'm usually in and out in 10-15 minutes. Not too bad but everytime they as if they can help me I keep saying " Gonna give me a job" Their reply is always the same " We can look something up on the JCP website. Dingus! Dontcha think I've already looked there. Pffftttt

People that make phone calls on speaker phone and walk along with the phone pressed against their chin, why not just use the phone like everyone fucking else? I don't want to hear random snippets of your shit conversation. :X

I think they're para about getting brain tumours off the mobile phone or something. Still look like cunts.

I'm a tolerant soul, but...

... managing to lose a vial containing the best part of half a gram of 2 C-B and then being told by your (non-indulging) partner that you "should've looked after it better".

Not what I needed to hear, but I suppose I deserved it for being a wee bit snappy this morning. So if you're stalking me today then I'm sorry. :)

Still a rotten way to console somebody though.

Chris Moyles
Almost sorting drugs then failing last minute

Almost sorting drugs then failing last minute

Well I suppose it's better to have drugged and lost than never to have drugged at all, though it won't stop me feeling gutted anytime in the near future.

I don't think I've mourned so much since my Maradona Napoli shirt got fucked in the wash... :|