• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

so norman tek saying you dont want airflow lazy man tek saying use a fan :S how the fuck do u get the shit out the naptha?

yes ismene i will go the oral route for sure, dont fancy the purge tbh, best MAOI?

if you're going to eat it may aswell not bother with the extraction and just boil the bark up in somee hot water and drink it.

so norman tek saying you dont want airflow lazy man tek saying use a fan :S how the fuck do u get the shit out the naptha?

The quickest way is to put it in a shallow bowl,pyrex maybe, covered in clingfilm, in a VERY cold freezer.

After a couple of hours you will see white crystals clinging to the surface of the bowl.

Drain off the naptha, but collect as it will have goodies remaining you can collect by evaporation.

Dry the surface of the shallow bowl under a fan for a while till you smell no more naptha coming off.

Then scrape up the crystals/snow.

Freeze precipitation won't work if the naptha is not saturated enough with DMT, so don't use too much naptha to collect the alkaloids from the base.

dump the chilled solvent and crystals into a buchner funnel lined with filter paper pre-soaked in cold solvent, apply vacuum until crystals are dry, wash with fresh ice cold solvent and apply the vacuum again until dry....tip out the crystals onto some fresh dry filterpaper and press some more filter paper onto them to get any remaining solvent, then pour them into whatever you are going to store them in..

takes a couple of minutes ;P

yeah the vacuum pump is gonna be harder and pricier innit, found a buchner funnel...

This looks suitable, and good for price, about £80 inc shipping from US.

Last edited:
Wonder if one of those handpumps used to siphon off homebrews could be adapted with a bit of messing around.

I've seen some article on how to adapt a bike pump somewhere.

Link for buchner funnel, filtration flasks & sep funnels for those interested. Pretty much sells everything you need to extract DMT, recrystallise/acetone wash your dr00gs... or make thermite.

Last edited:
Still sounds complicated, intriguing but still too technical. Still one day I may try it.

@MM, had a look at that. Read some reviews on amazon, apparently the pump is a bit shite. Which is really the only bit you're after in that set.

What're folk using to mix their base/mimosa solution in? I used a few 2L plastic bottles last time and the placcy started to fall to pieces around the lid.

I use 2 litre conical flasks, for just doing 200g of bark, or 5 litre wine demijohns for doing up to 500g...

I see.
Already filtered the gunk out before you've basified or are you filtering litres of the stuff on it's way into the seperatory funnel?

No, just put the solvent in the sep funnel, and drain off any base I've picked up with the solvent. Just makes sure I get as much solvent back as possible as I'm not worried about picking up a bit of base with it.

yes ismene i will go the oral route for sure, dont fancy the purge tbh, best MAOI?

Moclobemide (trade name aurorix). Purge can be helped with adding 5-10 drops of "essence of sumo wrestlers jockstrap (caution - not to be sniffed at)", no I mean "essence of lemon oil" available at most health food stores. Mix it with coca-cola too as it forms the DMT phosphate which is allegedly less nauseating.

You may well throw your guts up but at least once you've hurled you get the best bodyhigh of any drug bar none - puts MDMA in the shade. In fact oral DMT beats the best aspect of all other drugs whether it's listening to music, euphoria, catharsis, connection to the sacred etc.

tmp30127_thumb1.png