• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

It finally happened! Ok so ill start with.. Iv consumed lsd in large quantities.. mushrooms also. Iv never hallucinated before on either. Yeah life looks brighter n more vibrant and crystal clear.. nothing that i could consider to a figment or creation of my minds thoughts. Iv always been very aware of my situation and in control of my mind.Then i had my 8th seperate occasion smoking changa. My 7 previous attemps, while still mindblowingly amazing and euphoric. rendered no beings or transportation.. nothing definitive.. or memorable.. Best i got was my mates whole bodily textures changing into a cartoon like appearance.. like wreck it ralph.. on my 7th round i hit my peak.. and asked the universe or whatever possible beings to "come at me"! To no avail. Anyways i was beginning to think it was never going to happen.. that i was never going to "trip fucking balls".. how wrong i was..Onto number 8.. new years morning.. a very heavy mixture of vodka, marijuana and ecstasy up my nose.. so i had a bit on.. my friend packed me the changa bong. Little weed on the bottom.. top it off with some more.. started out the same as always.. wreak it ralph washed world.. then its like my eyes switched sides in my head.. in a circular movement. When that completed i was definitely somewhere else.. it felt like lots of little hands were pulling or trying to pull me along or through something.. then i was through.. into a bright neon future world.. fuckin lucid.. fucking real.. the beings reminded me of japanese animal characatures. Huge beaming smiles.. all pointing in the direction of what i can only describe as some sort of advanced magic oven.. they pull down the door.. its why i use the oven reference.. i inside is a small but very bright object .. but im too aware.. im too in awe of the beings around me.. enraptured.. mouth opened.. shock.. i wasnt doing what they wanted.. but it didnt matter. They just kept gently pushing me ..trying their hardest to get me to touch it.. to pick it up.. or even just acknowledge the objects existence.. they made me feel like it was the greatest thing in the universe of all creation.. then i must have looked.. acknowledged...the object because I was suddenly filled to bursting point with powerful energy. In my mind i remember thinking.. my flesh cant hold this.. then i felt it pouring almost ripping out of my face.. i missed the culmination of the energy out burst.. im not sure yet if i want to.... culminate.... it was fucking hectic! then i was back in my seat in my backyard.. i could feel the memory of it fading.. but couldn't speak. My inner monologue was screaming at me to verbalize what i just witnessed. Till finally i exploded into words and locked the experience.. i have so many more questions about existence now.. i hope i can go back there. The power that i felt inside me was intoxicating and terrifying at the same time.. iv done nothing but read the accounts on here since my experience.. everyone needs to do this! Id never read anything about breakthroughs or anything till this morning. Has anybody experienced these energy/power bursts?

The DMT Thread - Machine elves and the great beyond.

Seeing though there has been much discussion about DMT lately I thought I would start a thread. I know PD has numerous but I thought EADD could do with one.

For anyone interested in DMT I highly recommend this essay by Nick Sand..probably the greatest underground LSD / Psychedelic alchemist that ever lived. He was the person that discovered that DMT could be smoked.

Google Nick Sand Moving Into the Sacred World. The link i found had links to weed seed companies so i deleted it as per bluelight rules. But the essay is easy to find and an interesting read. He discusses Strausmanns experiments leading to The Spirit Molecule book and doco and what was wrong with them. Obviously set and setting. Nick Sand is one interesting cat.

Last edited:
The EADD DMT Megathread - oddly enough you were the last person to post in it, Consumer :D

I have the tiniest smidge left. Maybe enough for one decent hit. Does it degrade over time? It's rather nice quality xtal but I've had it a while now. Mostly kept in the fridge with one of those lil dessicant sachets in to keep moisture at bay.

I had some for 18 months not kept in anything but a plastic sappo not kept in the fridge in warm climate exposed to humidity with no loss of magic at all. I also find dmt dosage a non linear curve, sometimes a tiny amount will propel you into the great beyond. Sometimes a huge dose wont result in a breakthrough. I think it decides when to let you in so to speak.

I know what you mean. I find the effects very variable. Always impressive but rarely what you might expect from the dose used and the S&S. I've not broken through so far but I also get the impression of "right" and "wrong" times to use it.

Incidentally, my current working hypothesis for life, the universe & everything also involves strong suspicions of simulation of some form. Not as a direct result of DMT but cumulatively from many different ponderings and experiences. Interesting you came to similar results through Elvish interaction.

Yep. Thats what i believe. Some of the worlds leading mathematicians firmly believe it to.

I feel like one of The Sims in a ladderless pool some times.

sims10.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone interested in DMT I highly recommend this essay by Nick Sand..probably the greatest underground LSD / Psychedelic alchemist that ever lived. He was the person that discovered that DMT could be smoked.

Google Nick Sand Moving Into the Sacred World. He discusses Strausmanns experiments leading to The Spirit Molecule book and doco and what was wrong with them. Obviously set and setting. Nick Sand is one interesting cat.

Ooo thanks for the recommendation, getting straight on that!

I have the tiniest smidge left. Maybe enough for one decent hit. Does it degrade over time? It's rather nice quality xtal but I've had it a while now. Mostly kept in the fridge with one of those lil dessicant sachets in to keep moisture at bay.

I reckon it's worth a shot, odds are it's totally hit-worthy. I wonder how plugging works...would you need an MAOI?

Shambles & Consumer said:
Simulation theory

Yes I find myself thinking the same more and more as of late. Moreso from scientific theory than cosmic drug experiences, but the two can intertwine.

I feel like one of The Sims in a ladderless pool some times.

Cruelest simulation ever.

^ I'm sure it's hitworthy. Just wondering whether storage time makes difference to expected outcomes. Mind you, as noted, "expected outcomes" hardly fits the profile of the Deemsters.

Yep. Thats what i believe. Some of the worlds leading mathematicians firmly believe it to.

And philosophers, and physicists. Presumably some other folk too. The String Theory stuff is particularly intriguing - the "error correction" codes (specifically ones used in current computer code, or at least recognisably similar) that show up in the mathematics. Shame I don't know enough about coding to understand more than the broad brushstrokes stuff :eek:

If you've still to break through you've got a treat to come, my dear friend <3

Of that I have no doubt, piscine pal of mine <3

Even sub-breakthrough doses feel pretty frikkin' special. I really need to acquire some more. Or extract some. Seems simple enough - been meaning to for ages. One of these days...

I extracted my own one time many years ago, and it was indeed quite easy - although I didn't manage to yield very much.

I also never managed to break through properly (although I did experience the most intense visuals I've ever seen). I didn't like how it made me feel like I was unable to breathe though, which has put me off ever doing it again.

Has anyone had success with changa in a portable weed vaporizer a la this sort of thing: https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/e-livi8-portable-vaporizer.html ??

I've had great success with a bong in the past, but for my current living situation I'd feel more comfortable with something more discrete (both for smell and compactability). It would also be useful for weed. However, I don't really want to splash out on something like that if it isn't going to be effective with changa. Googling this issue seems to bring mixed responses, a lot of which seem to be based on guesswork. Anyone got any advice?

Never used a vap for dmt but i would imagine the vapour would still reek of dmt. No hiding that smell.

That makes sense. Still though, if I was sure it was going to work I would still probably opt for it, even if just for the fact it is less troublesome to have lying about than a bong, which basically just screams BONNGGGGGG at you if you catch a glimpse of it.

There's some threads on dmt-nexus about vaping DMT, I'm sure you could add some sort of flavouring to your solvent (if you dissolved DMT into one).

Cheers bud, will have a gander tonight. I actually have a portable vape already, but i only sampled a couple of reaaaaaaaaaally low doses of changa so didn't get a good idea of whether it works efficiently. My current vape is undergoing technical difficulties atm..... not sure if I jsut need to find a way of cleaning the mouthpiece as nothing gets through much, whereas it works without he mouthpiece if you kind of just purse your lips over the open heating bowl bit and suck the vapour (usually along with bits of bud and shit too so it isn't really a pleasant way of starting a changa trip. What other changa smoking devices would people recommend. Bongs works great but if anyone has had any success with more portable or reduced smell devices I would love to hear about it. How about a traditional vape. Would the vape in question (portable or classic) need to be able to alter temp and what would be ideal temp range be? Anyone had luck with pipes? Don't bother with suggesting joints, I know they can be nice but they're useless in my current living situation. Although, now the idea is on my mind, I might fire one up at some point tonight. Could either be lovely or jst out of place in my current fucked state of mind.

Not sure what you meant by adding flavouring to solvents, but I've never extracted my own deems.