Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

rockstar 69

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey EADD!

I've been dying to try DMT for a while now. Looks like I may finally have the opportunity this weekend :D

Been reading up online, erowid etc. What I'm struggling to find much info on is which is the best method to smoke it? I don't own a vaporiser and don't really smoke weed anymore, although I've heard it will likely melt through the gause of my pipe.

Also is it possible to have a bad/unpleasant trip? Last time I had acid my trip went bad on 2 very strong tabs trying to walk home. Had to endure 3-4hours of snakes crawling up the walls and round my head. Not sure whether to try smoking a small dose of the DMT first, although I've heard most people say just do a big dose and let it blow you away is best.

Would be intrested to hear some of the experiances people have had smoking it aswell.

You can smoke it between layers of weed in a pipe, out of a lightbulb or even off foil but the best, easiest and least wasteful way is to make a pipe out of a small spirit bottle and a scourer. Google 'The Machine' as many people call it. Simple instructions / a picture here.

It's very possible to get confused or frightened on DMT, especially if you're inexperienced, but it's over so quickly that there's not much time to freak out. Most people find the experience to be completely relaxing once the peak has subsided.

Hey EADD!

I've been dying to try DMT for a while now. Looks like I may finally have the opportunity this weekend :D

Been reading up online, erowid etc. What I'm struggling to find much info on is which is the best method to smoke it? I don't own a vaporiser and don't really smoke weed anymore, although I've heard it will likely melt through the gause of my pipe.

Also is it possible to have a bad/unpleasant trip? Last time I had acid my trip went bad on 2 very strong tabs trying to walk home. Had to endure 3-4hours of snakes crawling up the walls and round my head. Not sure whether to try smoking a small dose of the DMT first, although I've heard most people say just do a big dose and let it blow you away is best.

Would be intrested to hear some of the experiances people have had smoking it aswell.

that sounds baaaaaaaad

the only successful method for me was to use a bong/pipe with ash still in it. put a layer of weed, then a sprinkle of dmt then another big layer of weed. just touch the top layer slightly with the flame and take a huge hit. i found it to be like a more posative version of salvia or kind of like ketamine too. for a good posative trip the key is silence! if you are doing it with mates tell them that when you are taking your hit, you have to break the silence! this way you wont be pulled back to earth by any familiar noises. also the closed eye visuals are insane!

You can smoke it between layers of weed in a pipe, out of a lightbulb or even off foil but the best, easiest and least wasteful way is to make a pipe out of a small spirit bottle and a scourer. Google 'The Machine' as many people call it. Simple instructions / a picture here.

It's very possible to get confused or frightened on DMT, especially if you're inexperienced, but it's over so quickly that there's not much time to freak out. Most people find the experience to be completely relaxing once the peak has subsided.

Thanks Sam. Has that pipe got a stem to smoke through or are they just taking the gause off and smoking it like a bucket/lung?

On the freaking out thing I might wait til I get some MXE or something first, just to level the head and get back to being positive. Not really been in great form the past few days and don't want that to effect my trip.

that sounds baaaaaaaad

It was indeed. I'd fallen out with a mate while drunk/tripping. Because I was drunk I thought I'd walk home no bother. All I can say is it got 1000x stronger the second I walked out that door, never experianced anything like it. Not done LSD since and have no plans to do so either. Have still enjoyed 2c's since though.
the only successful method for me was to use a bong/pipe with ash still in it. put a layer of weed, then a sprinkle of dmt then another big layer of weed. just touch the top layer slightly with the flame and take a huge hit. i found it to be like a more posative version of salvia or kind of like ketamine too. for a good posative trip the key is silence! if you are doing it with mates tell them that when you are taking your hit, you have to break the silence! this way you wont be pulled back to earth by any familiar noises. also the closed eye visuals are insane!

This is the thing though I don't smoke weed anymore or have a decent source for it. Nor am I keen on paying the prices for it these days either. I'll probably blast it on my own before I try it with a mate.

You point the neck of the bottle downwards (with the scourer lodged in the neck) and draw the smoke through the hole in the bottom of the bottle (which is now the top of the pipe).

Ingenious stuff.

Ever thought of making some enhanced leaf (sometimes called changa but without the MAOIs) with it? Much easier to handle.

I think parsley may well have a lower burning temperature too, which actually makes it better. Damiana and mullein can be pretty tasty.

fair enough if you dont smoke weed but as others said, just use another herb :) mint could be nice or if your feeling crazy try mixing it with salvia lol

Salvia? Jeeeeeeeesssus!

I'll bet loads of people have done it though. Maybe only once. ;)

just use a pipe with 4-5 gauzes in, and put another gauze on top of the dmt.

Or "The Machine" as it's rather grandly titled.

Sandwich it between weed, ash or tobacco. Whatever your choice, or if you don't want to use anything else just stack gauzes. Those are the best 3 ways to smoke it, I prefer a pipe as it's crazy starting to feel it by about the second toke and by the third you can barely finish it.

I've just been told this by ColtDan on why not to drink prior to DMT =D

it was a premonition, like a warning from some higher being, i smoked this dmt and i blasted off broke through and the female guide and this budda were pissed off that i only had the balls to enter their relm whilst drunk, that i didnt have the balls to smoke dmt whilst sober, it was wacky as fuck, got flown back to reality and she stood there in a magnificnt color outline and said "do not come back here whilst on that dirty poisious shit, that stuff will cause many fuck ups and failures in your life" , then kissed and waved me goodbye and i was sat there shaking like wtf

Anyone else got any epic stories they can remember from what happened?

Being pinned to my bed by shadows for three minutes and told I was a piece of shit, before my lightbulb intervened and told me I was alright really but I need a bit of smoothing round the edges.

Abundance of 95% pure white freebase DMT at the moment, good prices aswell.
I found my first attempt of 35mg smoking failed, didn't cream the vaporizer out enough I think or hold it in enough.
2nd attempt of 35mg with a bigger heavier hit and a longer hold took me to another level :D
After that I have mastered the art and can do it in bongs, pipes, or my glass vaporizer.
I find bongs are good as it really cools the smoke and makes for less harshness on throat/lungs.

QUESTION?? Use of the cap on the bottle?

just put the cap on affter youve prepoered the wire w wlwoool and spice, soy ou can car ty yit round toll you need it....the n take toff the caop to use "The Machine"!

no rockstart deon do loas of booxze first I got a right rrellintg off for it, reallyy not goood mix ofr me

I'll post a pic of the pipe once I've made it. The only problem I have is I've no mg scales anymore. Could order more from China for £2 but takes too long. Probably just wing it I know I will have about 300mg so I'll split it into 6-8 doses.

Any inspiration tales of what happened during your trip MM? I'll post a trip report once I try it. Definately won't be drinking I will do it during the day off a clean head. I get the feeling that a decent line of ket before would probably have potential for an intresting combo, just need to fiind the k first =D

I've mentioned it before somewhere and can't be arsed typing it out again. Suffice to say eyes open made no difference, my living room was overrun with people, jesters, elves, apes, aboriginals, other creatures, thay had vans and trucks, they were playing tricks on me, they were showing me whole universes and all of reality, than laughing as they packed them away in boxes and loaded it all onto their trucks, people were yelling at me, other littledeviants were doind shit to try and stop me seeing what was going on.....wasn't a bad trip, fucking hilarious, amazing level of intensity, I could see parallel worls, actually rubbing alongside each other like tectonic plates, and they were showing me how easy it is to switch between them.

STOP with all this K/MXE combo shit, just try DMT on its own first. I'm sure K/DMT would be an interesting combo, but wait till you've had a proper dose of DMT and you probably realise you don't need the fucking ket.

300mg, split it into 5-6 doses, if I were you I'd split one of those 50-60mg piles into 2, jst to have a pracise at your vaping technique, better to waste 30mg than 60mg. tolerance is gone again after an hour or so, so even though you won't get full experience on 30mg, you can, an hour later hit up a big one, and get to the special place.

EDIT>>>>>lol @ £2 mg scales. Be better eyeballing your pile if you know it roughly 300mg.

The only problem I have is I've no mg scales anymore. Could order more from China for £2 but takes too long.

EDIT>>>>>lol @ £2 mg scales.

Not so fast Mr Monkey. I know it sounds ridiculous but....my scales cost £3.50 (ebay) from China. Plus about 7 quid postage. I haven't come across anyone with more accurate scales and they were the envy of a certain now retired chemist on here. I've had them 2 years now and besides a battery change I've needed to do nothing to keep them accurate. Oh, they were also the envy of our mutual friend when he saw them.

I <3 my little scales.