• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

I've got a feeling drugs which are inhaled mixed with tarry stuff or are tarry themselves like thc end up as a mixture of gunk in the lungs and take slightly longer to absorb completely, was wondering if this is why synthetic cannabinoids feel much shorter lasting than THC.

That would sort of explain the duration a bit, but not the fact that potency is very similar.

I need to research further. Will report back next time one of my pets stumbles across a tek and attempts it.

there is a totally awesome guy on bluelight called "vegan" he is the best at HR when it comes to this topic and DMT tek, the guy is a legend

Not worth getting it wrong, just pm him

ill never forget the first couple batches i got, they were both the same, dunno how they were extracted but they blew my nuts off harder than any others ive tried since, less to break through, cleaner feeling, no messing about

the first couple of batches my pigeon's dog gave me were very profound. Since then it's just been fucking FUN and SHENANIGANS.

I don't know if it's more about getting accustomed to stuff.

Like acid. I've had many many amazing acid trips, but nothing has the depth of the first one (purpleom :D )

I repeat...

Blimey. They are pretty cheap. You use a leccy one or a manual one? Can get both for about a tenner but am assuming the leccy ones would die much quicker/easier but the manual ones probably be a massive pain in the arris.

leccy. The one I using now has done abour 4kilos of bark in all to be honest, bu they can go wrong much quicker.

Think this one was about 12 quid.

Think the cheapest available was 8 quid in Argos sale or summat.

Thanks, MM. Saw one for a tenner on the Argos site but seem to be a few at £10-15. Will add one of those to me xmas pressy list then.

Go old school - get solid bark and break it up with a hammer. Takes about 10 hours of sweat to break up one peice of bark :D

That would sort of explain the duration a bit, but not the fact that potency is very similar.

I need to research further. Will report back next time one of my pets stumbles across a tek and attempts it.

it doesn't take a great deal of orange gunk to discolour stuff.

If you want to know how to do these kind of extractions with minimum faff and the best results, any first year organic chemistry textbook is a better starting point than shit involving empty mason jars and turkey basters.

There's no mystery to it whatsoever.

Why not try defatting it one time, save the solvent and evaporate / recrystallise that? see what you get...

Oils and "Oiling Out"
Some saturated solutions, especially those containing water, when they
cool deposit not crystals but small droplets referred to as oils. Should these
droplets subsequently crystallize and be collected they will be found to be
rather impure. Should the temperature of the saturated solution be above
the melting point of the solute when it starts to come out of solution the
solute will, of necessity, be deposited as an oil. Similarly, the melting point
of the desired compound may be depressed to a point such that a lowmelting
eutectic mixture of the solute and the solvent comes out of solution.

there you go, mystery solved.

it doesn't take a great deal of orange gunk to discolour stuff.

If you want to know how to do these kind of extractions with minimum faff and the best results, any first year organic chemistry textbook is a better starting point than shit involving empty mason jars and turkey basters.

There's no mystery to it whatsoever.

Why not try defatting it one time, save the solvent and evaporate / recrystallise that? see what you get...

I might try it some time.

I use conical flasks,seperation funnels, glass medical syringes etc. I'm a snob.

If you want to know how to do these kind of extractions with minimum faff and the best results, any first year organic chemistry textbook is a better starting point than shit involving empty mason jars and turkey basters

Is there one you'd recommend?

I thought they were renowned for permanently damaging blood vessels in your penis.

Vacuum pumps, not chemistry textbooks.