• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

Smoke DMT straight if using any other drugs. Changa is just not worth the risk

Aye that's the dodgy thing about Changa. I was just lucky I found out about it from here and didn't just acquire it on the street, with no real knowledge of what it does beyond it's immediate effects, as I would definitely have done it while on MDMA - seeing as I'd previously done straight DMT while wired on pills. Everyone thought I was talking shite when I said they either had to leave the pills at home for a night, or not bother with the DMT after we'd been out clubbing.

yeh i found changa to be alot more intense and physical , where as my extraction of pure dmt crystals (like needles they were that big) was so smooth of an experience (still intense as fuck) though, i guess its the 5-meo-dmt content and such?

i just used a bowl and had the crystals underneathe and on top on some ash, worked a treat, i know ur method is the best tho ricko :) heard its the most effective, going to definitely give it ago when i do my next load :)

oh basically the lazymans tek , i want to be able to make it purer, which way is best method to go?

Is lazymans the STb tek with naphtha?

I think I'd just do a straightforward A/B. that way you don't have to worry whether your lighter fluid contains the right amount of naphtha as contents are not listed always.

Don't use turps substitute!

That stuff is mostly higher-boiling alkanes, aromatics, etc. and will take a month of sundays to evap unless you have the setup for vac distillation or a rotovap.

It sucks arse for extractions in general IMO.

Lighter fluid will work, mostly a mixture of mid-weight alkanes, from pentane-heptane mostly.

I find a 'glass dick' pipe is the best for smoking tryptamines, its much easier to vaporise rather than burn. And pulling on it while applying heat creates a mild vacuum, thus lowering the boiling point of whatever is being smoked.

Hey EADD!

I've been dying to try DMT for a while now. Looks like I may finally have the opportunity this weekend :D

Been reading up online, erowid etc. What I'm struggling to find much info on is which is the best method to smoke it? I don't own a vaporiser and don't really smoke weed anymore, although I've heard it will likely melt through the gause of my pipe.

Also is it possible to have a bad/unpleasant trip? Last time I had acid my trip went bad on 2 very strong tabs trying to walk home. Had to endure 3-4hours of snakes crawling up the walls and round my head. Not sure whether to try smoking a small dose of the DMT first, although I've heard most people say just do a big dose and let it blow you away is best.

Would be intrested to hear some of the experiances people have had smoking it aswell.

Yo man best way is a single shot hennesey cogniac bottle with the bottom circle knocked out. Put some steel wool in the mouth of it, burn the sides with a torch when u put your deems on the wool so itll stick and your good to go bro. Also my breakthrough experience was incredible. The way to avoid a bad trip is to be alone when you blastoff. Its just easier to avoid any paranoia that way. Also put on some music you like. I personally go with spiritulize by lotus. You want a song at least 8 mins long. Inhale slowly and pull for at least 7-10 secs and hold it in for like 15 secs to have a better chance at breaking through. Have some trippy lights on and turn the main lights off. Have fun bro.

Thought this thread deserved a bump.

I've got some DMT that has been sitting in a baggie for 2 months. As per warnings I read I've noticed the baggy is a tad sticky on the outside. Does that mean it's too late to put it in a glass phial or will it be alright still?

Oh and it's been sealed the whole time in a cool, dark place.

something I would like to do before I am 40. Failing that while I am 40 or in my forties.

I've been smoking a lot of dmt whilst backpacking australia. Had some mad trips, especially when smoking it on top of ket

Thought this thread deserved a bump.

I've got some DMT that has been sitting in a baggie for 2 months. As per warnings I read I've noticed the baggy is a tad sticky on the outside. Does that mean it's too late to put it in a glass phial or will it be alright still?

Oh and it's been sealed the whole time in a cool, dark place.

THIS!!
I want to know about this as well, as im in the EXACT same situation.

Stay Safe

You can read my articles on Changa in my book "Articulations"

http://www.articulationsbook.com

How many more threads can you use to flog your sodding book? this is the 3rd and im not even looking...

I have dmt that has lasted months 6 or more just in double or trippled bagged in a cool dark place - no noticable loss of potency

I tried my first blast of DMT when i was 49 maybe 50 cant remember - but your never too old for nndmt its the spice of life.

THIS!!
I want to know about this as well, as im in the EXACT same situation.

Stay Safe

Only one way to find out . . .

Well i found out.

Backstory:

Bought the changa at a festival in germany in 2013. Me and a friend rolled a joint with approx. 0.1g of changa mixed with weed. Didnt feel anything.

Put the changa away back home and kinda forgot about it. Went to a festival summer of 2014 and tried a few hits from some random dudes changa joint. Didnt feel anything.

Went to India in 2015 and was offered a few joint hits here and there on my journey. Never felt it.

For a long period i have been telling my 2 best friends and fellow psychonauts that we should administer the changa through a bong. Invited them over last friday and had a great meal, a few joints and a great evening. I had more or less decided that today was the day for me no matter what. None of my friends felt like tripping that night tho. So after they had left i knew that it was time.

I killed all the lights in the apartment and lit a single candle in the living room. Put on some of my favorite ambient music and loaded the bong with approximately 0.1g of changa.

I carefully dabbed the flame into the cone and thick smoke started to develop. I inhaled the entire cone and BOOM!!!!!!!!!

I blast off into hyperspace. Before i could put down the bong or even exhale my vision was already full of colors and patterns. Got a bit scared but only for a second. Took me by surprise. I cant even remember my head touching the pillow on the couch and i was gone. I think i may have been out for a few minutes with complete ego loss. Time, space and ego totally disintegrated and when i regained a slight idea of who i were i found myself rubbing the couch violently to assure myself that it was real and that it was my "usual" dimension id had remotely returned to.

All my senses was sending morphed signals of sound, sight and touch etc to my brain. Felt the need for water so i staggered to the kitchen and poured a glass.Had to turn the lights as the darkness didnt feel right. Everything still spinning. Went back the couch and got immersed again for a few minutes. I feel it practically impossible to describe my experience, but the colors and visions i saw was beautiful. Whole journey lasted about 15-20 minutes and felt sane again after 40 minutes. After about an hour i felt a strong sexual feeling. Not in a "dirty" way, but in a almost romantic way. Unfortunately i was alone and just enjoyed the comedown listening to music and relaxing.

So yea.

Changa still works even after years of storage.

Stay Safe