European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

It's a lot simpler than most teks say

Powder the bark.

Add it to some water with NAOH in (same weight NAOH as powder)

Shake for a while, a few times.

14.Add some naphtha.

Swirl (not shake) and let settle, repeat a few times for an hour or so.

Let settle properly.

Take off the floating layer of naphtha with all the dmt in it.

Put in freezer to make crystals fast.

Repeat from step no.14 a few times till it yields no more.

Can have first pipe easily withing 6 hours of starting.

Yeah.. basically look up lazy mans tek..

i hear that mhrb isn't that fatty, the stuff my mate got off a friend who extracted it himself was quite sticky and brown, lovely stuff though ! £30 for half a gram and all i cud say after my experience is wow !

It's not just the fourth step, it's the only step. The rest is just commentary. Cant.

tek is a fucking dumb word and rates along with SWIM in terms of how irritating it is.

what's wrong with 'procedure' ...

it was cos i added the bit about repeating from adding the naptha but couldn't be arsed to count how many steps in it is.

The rest of this post is transcribed from a dictaphone message left to my cat, from the neighbour's parrot........

I never defat. I don't think it's necessary with MHRB, phallaris grass and stuff is fatty and needs it.

I now have a way of getting nearly clear solid glassy crystals, and a sticky orangey brown gunk.

tbh i couldn't say one is better than the other. The tarry one is probably longer lasting.

Yields, 0.58-0.7% or something is about the actual n,n,dmt content.

The extraction yields other alkaloids and bits too, so the total yield will be higher than just the n,n,dmt.

5-meo-dmt is one of the other alkaloids, also a lot of unidentified ones that may or may not add to or detract from a "pure" dmt experience.

I'm always changing the way I do it, glad this thread has come around, I always need a nudge from a BL thread to get me arse in gear to do another extraction.

Agree about the term "tek", it's a way for people to make it seem more complicated than it is and boost their self-importance. IMO. =D

Tek - technique, no? Thought it was more just netznerdz trying to sound all kewl like they live in a William Gibson novel meself.

sticky orangey brown gunk is the stuff that comes out in the defatting stage :p

I think any other alkaloids in the stuff will be in insignificant amounts

how do you seperate the crystals from the solvent?

the tarry gunky stuff I get is when I evaporate the solvent reamaining after either freeze precipitating light yellowy crystals out, or slow evaporating clear crystals out.

It's very psychoactive, and , as i said, lasts longer than the clear crystals. I wouldn't want to lose it through defatting tbh. Whatever it is.

Sometimes i just mush the whole lot up together.

i did it the same way MM did a few years ago in my garage, cant remember the ratio now but the outcome was excellent. pre powered bark, zippo naph, some lye from ebay, whey protein mixing container, ear dropper to suck to napth off the top

Can't buy powdered bark any more, cos it's illegal to sell it powdered. lol :?

So you have to fuck up an average of 1 cheap coffee grinder per kilo of bark. =D Adds another tenner to the cost I s'pose.

what'll be is dmt bound up in the tarry stuff ;)

How come it's just as potent? But longer lasting.

Ah. That'll probably be what Issy was meaning about seizures then. Pre-powdered bark. Unfortunately that makes it considerably more of a challenge. Are coffee grinders really only a tenner?

yeah 10-30quid.

might last 1 kilo, might last 5.

Might as well get the cheapest, they al get fucked/blunted prety quick on bark, so my dog's parrpt's nan reckons,

How come it's just as potent? But longer lasting.

I've got a feeling drugs which are inhaled mixed with tarry stuff or are tarry themselves like thc end up as a mixture of gunk in the lungs and take slightly longer to absorb completely, was wondering if this is why synthetic cannabinoids feel much shorter lasting than THC.

Blimey. They are pretty cheap. You use a leccy one or a manual one? Can get both for about a tenner but am assuming the leccy ones would die much quicker/easier but the manual ones probably be a massive pain in the arris.

I've got a feeling drugs which are inhaled mixed with tarry stuff or are tarry themselves like thc end up as a mixture of gunk in the lungs and take slightly longer to absorb completely, was wondering if this is why synthetic cannabinoids feel much shorter lasting than THC.

You seen the state of a pipe/bong used for smoking synthetic cannabinoids?!? Tarry is really not the word. Is like fukkin superglue. Totally ruined two pipes trying to smoke synthetics through 'em. Although I'm guessing they may not all be as bad.