View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add alil more on my take on n2o, its nice but nothing you can take back with you, I dont kno about anyone else but I search for the fish out when I take it, as Is aid I have access to almost an unlimited supply of hospital grade (becauses its delived to hospitals!!) in numberous size tanks. And if I dont fish out all I experience is something similer to just a small hit of duster, just wham wham wham hwam wham and slight white out of my vision, but while I fish out I come to these HUGE apiphanies in which I see first hand solutions to the mundain problems one can create in there lives, but after about 15seconds of the sentance its always the same "wtf was I just atlking about?" also as Iv mentioned befor, I bang my shit up alot, I still have a green/yellow bruse on my cheek bone from that spill into the garbage while high on LSD (I was fucking HIGH on lsd, not realy tripping because I was mainly just getting fucked up). guh, I felt so brain dead thenext morning after killing an entire tank with a friend.... but hey, thats what happends when you search for the fish out.

BTW we hardly use ballons, besides freezing you lungs/mouth what could be a danger in this, we also dont use the mask, as we dont ahve a regulator for the tanks, just put your lips up to the tank and breeth in with mouth and out with the nose 5-6 times then hold that last one in as you hit the floor... oh mna I want a nitrous hit now!!

Someone died outside a party down my way doing something similar. Someone else also died taking a cracker up the nose. No sympathy though if you're willing to do something as stupid as snort n2o you deserve to die.

As far as fucking yourself up a friend of mine fell over and took a bottle of industrial over with her that promptly landed on her face FUCKING up her teeth and jaw. Dunno if you've ever seen those BIG industrial bottles but this was a beast.

stuff risking brain damage fot gigh that lasts barely a minute, theres way better drugs out there to be using.

Laughing gas is from the 1800's, so I think that's where it should be left.

And weed predates history. DMT and mushrooms have been used since god knows when.

Whats your point?

has anybody tried using flavored chargers? I just was about to restock on some chargers and I saw they have kiwi and banana. Seems like there would be extra syrup and other nasty shit but it could be kinda cool to have flavored nitrous.

Last edited:
i suspect it is a waste of money... i mean they seem to be about twice the cost of regular chargers.

nitrous is great while tripping! i had the craziest experience recently on 2c-c and 2c-e with 2 chargers... complete ego loss... in fact i thought i was observing a stranger check into a hospital because he was suffering ego loss! nuts!!
also got pitch dilation on 2 chargers of nitrous while coming up on 2c-e for the first time.

ya well obviously they cost more but thats not a huge issue I was just seeing if anybody knew whether or not they made a big mess in your nitrous gun or cracker/whether or not they taste any good?

i suspect it is a waste of money... i mean they seem to be about twice the cost of regular chargers.

nitrous is great while tripping! i had the craziest experience recently on 2c-c and 2c-e with 2 chargers... complete ego loss... in fact i thought i was observing a stranger check into a hospital because he was suffering ego loss! nuts!!
also got pitch dilation on 2 chargers of nitrous while coming up on 2c-e for the first time.

nitrous alone is a waste of money unless you can get a tank or something...well I used to love doing it sober but it lost its "magic" somewhat.

Nitrous while tripping OTOH is awesome!

nitrous + 2c-e is one of my favorite combos...<3

Hi there guys. The biggest problem I have with using Nitrous, is that after using it, I feel that my stomach is full or "air" and it makes me very uncomfortable. A bit like drinking a lot of fizzy drinks quickly but being unable to burp.

Is there any possible way for a relief against this?

Thank you.

^ why the hell would you need to burp? dont you know how to inhale a balloon without swallowing air into your stomach?? its real easy, you do it thousands of times a day... its called BREATHING!!! LOL

Weird!

Dunno about relief but this may be why. Erowid: "Nitrous oxide will dissolve out of blood into air filled spaces eg the intestines, the middle ear. N2O in the gut will just give you a gut pain, but if you have ever had middle ear disease, or damaged ear drums, you could be in for permanent hearing loss. There are also some cases of transient hearing loss, but I don't know much about this."

nitrous alone is a waste of money unless you can get a tank or something...well I used to love doing it sober but it lost its "magic" somewhat.

Nitrous while tripping OTOH is awesome!

Agreed. I was actually using pretty heavily about a year ago on its own or with weed (I didnt notice any negative physical effects but it was getting too expensive) then I did nitrous on LSD and it was just so infinitely better that I stopped doing it when not on LSD.

Acid, is there anything it cant do?

Agreed. I was actually using pretty heavily about a year ago on its own or with weed (I didnt notice any negative physical effects but it was getting too expensive) then I did nitrous on LSD and it was just so infinitely better that I stopped doing it when not on LSD.

Acid, is there anything it cant do?

Nitrous + acid feels like hacking the matrix... :)

I'd rather do nitrous+2ce though because when the trip is done I am back to normal, seems like whenever I do acid my headspace is wonky for like a week ;)

I've swallowed nitrous twice on accident, I use a whip cream canister to expel the nitrous in (Cause I actually really love whipped cream) and just suck it from there. When I fuck up though, I hit the handle to expel the gas and it feels like it punches open the wrong tube and goes into my stomach. Was not pleasant.

Nitrous + acid feels like hacking the matrix... :)

I'd rather do nitrous+2ce though because when the trip is done I am back to normal, seems like whenever I do acid my headspace is wonky for like a week ;)

I cant compare the two unfortunately as I've never had a 2cx chemical. Theyre all illegal in Australia along with salvia and pretty much everything else.

I know what you mean about acid though I usally feel pretty out of it for a day or two afterwards.

How similar is the combo of 2ce and nitrous to acid and nitrous?

Nitrous and 4-AcO-DMT is great. With nitrous and weed I just float in a black nothing and contemplate the chemistry of life but with nitrous and 4-AcO-DMT I swam in a sea of color!

How similar is the combo of 2ce and nitrous to acid and nitrous?

It seems like I can access most of the same headspace from 2c-e+n2o that I can from lsd+n2o.

I guess the diff for me between 2c-e and lsd is that 2c-e seems to take me off to another dimension, while LSD seems to pull another dimension into this one.

Sucks it's illegal over there though. 2c-e is inexpensive and legal to buy here <3

Awesome. I like that description of LSD pulling another dimension into this one.

It does indeed suck. I was in the US a few months ago but unfortunately didnt have the opportunity to order and consume anything that is legal there but illegal here. I did however have the best coke and ecstasy Ive ever had (Australia has been in an mdma drought for quite some time and we're obviously much further away from south america) so it was still awesome.

Not asking for any names of shops or anything but can you buy 2cx and/or salvia in stores or only online?

Awesome. I like that description of LSD pulling another dimension into this one.

It does indeed suck. I was in the US a few months ago but unfortunately didnt have the opportunity to order and consume anything that is legal there but illegal here. I did however have the best coke and ecstasy Ive ever had (Australia has been in an mdma drought for quite some time and we're obviously much further away from south america) so it was still awesome.

Not asking for any names of shops or anything but can you buy 2cx and/or salvia in stores or only online?

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try nitro-flipping soon (nitrous+mdma) has anyone experienced this combo?

I'm reporting back on a post I made here about one and a half years ago, concerning that LSD and nitrous had stopped being any bit of fun after about 1000-2000 balloons of nitrous consumed in LSD trips. I'll have to do a short (well I'll try, short isn't really my thing haha) version of the intire story here. For about two years I had been doing LSD once a month, at some point I decided I wanted to try dissociatives and started with nitrous as I could buy it legally; with the monthly LSD 'habit', it didn't take long for the two to be combined and I discovered something wonderful: the synergy of LSD and nitrous oxide; the most mindshattering intense experience I know and can imagen really. For months it was fun; we'd do up to 50 whippits each person in a trip and for 14 LSD trips straight it was pretty much all about the nitrous. My friends were a little more obsessive over it then I was (even though I'm the one who came up with the idea of wanting to try nitrous, that was the caze with every single drug I tried, I read up on stuff, get interested enough and then finally try it).

Either way; at some point in all those trips they took a turn for the worst and about 70-80% of the nitrous oxide I did while on LSD (the LSD trips themselves were fine, all very visual, beautiful, euphoric experiences), was horribly bad. Terryingly bad, basically I got the feeling you get when you júst realise something is dead / has just died. In the confused nitrous state this would lead to horrible mindfucks I don't wish upon anyone, like thinking you just realised your friends have been dead for a while and you were tripping to hard to notice you were tripping with dead people; or the more simple less shaped variant that was the most common: I'd have the feeling something was HORRIBLY wrong (usually when doing nitrous with eyes closed, with eyes open it was more likely to remain pleasant), and that I hád to open my eyes or something even more wrong would happen, but wrong like death of newborns, wrong like wearing your child's organs for a hat etc. This was horrible, but the weirdest bit was that I didn't even stop doing so much nitrous on trips, I just accepted most of the experience were a horrible re-living of a trauma (atleast that is what I later figured out).

In my old post I somehow thought it had to do with having had the perfect nitrous and ruining it, but looking back I think the two are utterly unrelated; the much more sense making theory; and it fits perfectly actually, is that I was traumatized by something, a trauma concerning realising stuff is dead (a whole bunch of dead kittens, will get into that more later); and basically I think my subconciouss mistook the sudden 'push out of reality' that nitrous has, being very sudden, for the sudden realisation it's dead, which ofcourse doesn't match but then the brain on LSD is capable of making some properly creative stories around that in short bursts of confusion, which leads to horrible nitrous-trips.

Either way; the problem was really quite simple. My cat had a litter of kittens, and even though we tried everything we could (night vet, antibiotics, 2 hourly tube feeding for days etc.), 5 out of 6 kittens died, with the last one, my favorite one that I had planned on keeping for myself, dying on my chest; she was cold and in retrospect already dying so I put her on my chest to warm her up; it was night so I wasn't clothed properly so she was on my bare skin, and she died, right there, right at that moment, on my chest, right where my heart is I felt the kitten dying. I have a whole set of absolutely horrible memories to this (the dying, tube-feeding, checking if they were dead, fear when we noticed the symptoms of pneunomia in yet another of the kittens, and I'm pretty sure it was mildly traumatizing; I've relived it in nightmares quite a few times up to fairly recently (reliving the exact feeling I got when it all happened), also I can't look at pictures of kittens up to two weeks old; they all look dying to me and I don't like it. Either way; the trauma got much milder over time, and funnely enough; right around the time the trauma got less, the nightmares started going away: NITROUS BECAME FUN AGAIN :) :D !

Not every single time, about 2-5% of the times I do nitrous are véry dark in nature, but, that has been the caze before the trauma-trips as well; I was just confused about it being the trauma as I had no problem with LSD on its own or with ketamine, or even with being on LSD and ketamine, so I thought it couldn't be that bad but I neglected to keep in mind that nitrous comes up véry fast, and makes the body seem unreal; a mind traumatized with death can possibly mistake that. Also I must add that there have been a few nitrous free trips again (although most of those did involve ketamine, they are very different dissociatives, and the ketamine wasn't consumed until the comedown in those nitrous free trips) and I gained a lot more calmth concerning nitrous. I don't care as much wether its there or not, I like LSD on its own just fine, but if I have it (and I do still buy it regularly) I will do maybe 10 to 15 whippits over the course of a trip. One problem I mentioned when nitrous wasn't fun anymore (which ended months ago, only lasted about half a year) was that my friends would keep their obsession, and its true; they binge much worse on nitrous, and me being the one who usually buys it, still leads to 'Hey Azgaza, can I have some nitrous, shall we do nitrous, come on, lets do some nitrous, will you fill some nitrous, can I have some nitrous' without any breaks between those sentences until I shut them up with a balloon. I don't mind too much, but recently have been saying: 'if you want it so much, invest a bit and buy your own damn nitrous'.

Also, I've had really quite perfect ones again; most of the réally perfect feeling ones were on LSD, ketamine and nitrous oxide; I saw a place that was both black and white at the same time, flickering static and vast empthiness; I saw what I took as the base behind all life, behind conciousness, how conciousness would be binary, and it was so serene, so beautiful. In atmopshere I'd label the experience more ketamine as it was very serene and dreamy (how ketamine is forme), not hectic and mindrape-like at all (more typical for nitrous). Funny enough, that same LSD trip earlier in the trip I actually saw everyone being sawed up, with blood spraying out everywhere, and their heads cut off foating a mete behind their bodies, which were dead, swollen and completely cut open and spraying blood. Very, very fucked up visual. Not scary, as I knew it was a visual, but I wouldn't call it comfortable. Most of the nitrous moments now are beautiful though. But I mentioned the perfect ones, that felt truly, truly content, truly serene, beautiful, deep and amazing. I don't take anything fully serious that I experience on a drug, unless I can find some proper science to back it up with.

Either way, I'm still, if not more then before, very interested in dissociation; I prefer ketamine over nitrous for many reasons, I feel feel that NMDA-antagonism seems to make active conciousness and memory and the intire subconciousness mix in a random way, causing absurdism and surrealism a sober mind with its associative thinking is very unlikely to reach (Dali had a technique; but few people are Dali). Also, shutting down the thalamus and hypothalamus causes a state of concioussness that is not really human, as it lacks instinct or a body, yet is still fully active in the neo-cortex region; which makes it possible to think without being a biological creature for a while, which is also extremely interesting. Other then that, I just love the dissociative buzz, the buzzing in all your cells and skin, the mindset, how it makes your eyes feel, the typical visual distortion.. I love those aspects in both dissociatives. In all these aspects I prefer ketamine, but what gives nitrous its ultimate charm is simple: it is random. The fact that it's so random means it can take pretty much ánything from your subconciouss and present it to you; you can find things you'd otherwise never find in yourself, it gives the most unique experiences for that reason, and thus I'm REALLY glad nitrous gives positive experiences most of the time again.

(I was also utterly relieved that when another one of my cats died, one not related to the litter but I had mother, daugther and then one other cat, and that other cat died this year, also too young, the bad nitrous thing did NOT come back, not even slightly. This was also not traumatizing, and sadness is not present in dissociation, such human feelings have no relevance in a dissociated mind, so it makes sense, but since dead cats ruined nitrous for about half year I was glad to find out it hadn't again. Well, all is well now, and I'm glad about that.)

I'll try to write up some detail about the positive and interesting nitrous experiences soon; because out of all report attempts, its the only thing that keeps failing; I even managed to write up most k-holes, most LSD experiences, I can explain what peaking on LSD and ketamine at the same time feels like but LSD & nitrous; it seems really impossible to attach words to the effects. Maybe I'll succeed sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.