View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half-pint will be fine (unless you're actually going to whip cream with it). Also, you can admit it's you and not a friend if that is the case.

Best brands??

My boyfriend prefers the purewhip brand (white chargers with blue writing), he claims it has the most nitrous in it!
That brand is really hard to find though.
I'm thinking ISI brand?
Any suggestions? ^_^

im not getting any more n2o. one balloon is never one balloon seriously! that high is so ephemeral, and morish. no more for me or will order and give to friend for only doing with psychedelics FFS.

Yeah on its own its generally a waste of time/money. Can still be tempting when you're sitting around bored but usually end up regretting it.

I deleted a couple of posts with sources/vendor discussion. Please have a look at the BLUA and the PD guidelines if your post was deleted.

Shotgunned (inhaled from someone else's lungs after they finished their breath) some nitrous for the first time last night. Definitely my new favorite method of consumption, even beats out dem fancy canisters. Not really sure how effective it was comparably as I hadn't done whippets for a monthish, so not much baseline to work from, but it got me feeling pretty nice from even just one breath. Give it a try.

Shotgunned (inhaled from someone else's lungs after they finished their breath) some nitrous for the first time last night. Definitely my new favorite method of consumption, even beats out dem fancy canisters. Not really sure how effective it was comparably as I hadn't done whippets for a monthish, so not much baseline to work from, but it got me feeling pretty nice from even just one breath. Give it a try.

I hope that was from a girl, jk lol I will remember that one on top of afrodisiac psychedelic (2cb) ;)

___

anyone noticed that n2o can be sedating or stimulating on different times? circadian rhythms ?

Ahhhh Nitrous and Lsd what a beautiful relationship<3<3!!!!. Theres nothing like a short lasting
dis-associative to fuck with a Lsd trip! I once thought i had actually passed on to the afterlife while phishing balls a couple hours after injesting a 10 strip.:)) i Still love Nitrous of coarse though!!

Nitrous and LSD is just a ridiculously synergistic combo. The only problem is that I usually end up doing waay too much nitrous and feeling sick.

The key is to be tripping hard enough that you don't actually need nitrous and you can just take a hit every now and then to really blast off.

My favourite thing to do while tripping is still taking a hit of nitrous while looking at some nice fluffy white clouds on a sunny day :D

Too true on that front. In my experience it also takes considerably less nitrous, so you can sip at it more then taking the huge ass lungfuls.

^ this happens to me almost everytime i inhale nitrous. weird shit. some of my shroom trips have been this way to. even if i havent tripped in a year and eat a dose i "start" where i left. very interesting.

Hi, this is my first time posting but i have been doing nitrous for about a month now, the gas is extremely fun to do. I have a question though, with my 1/4L whipper i use, i find that most time than not, when i screw a new charger on alot of nitous is escaping out as i srew down the cap. I also have noticed that the nitrous shoots out of a small hole at the base of the charger holder. If anyone knows what im doing wrong or a fix to this problem feedback would be much appreciated, Marcus

On its own I get some auditory distortions similar to those I get on ket, sort of an increase in volume and a metallic feel to sounds around me, yesterday for instance it was raining and the sound got amazing. Overall though when I take it on its own I just end up fiending and not getting much from it. Yesterday I did 60 ISI chargers(one for each balloon), then went to work a couple of hours later.

In the past I took it on top of various combos(MDMA/2C-I/LSD/etc) at raves and parties and it completely blew me off, amazing experience, incredible at all levels, but really it's only worth doing if you're on something already, even on speed and cheap Es it feels gorgeous, just that on its own it's quite worthless. I just do too much without reaching what I'm looking for.

From now I'm only going to buy canisters if I'm planning a trip or some sort of proper binge, I'm not going to do it on its own again, really not worth it, especially as it ain't cheap either, 5 euros for ten small canisters, which means 50 cents per balloon. No good value for money.

... i find that most time than not, when i screw a new charger on alot of nitous is escaping out as i srew down the cap. I also have noticed that the nitrous shoots out of a small hole at the base of the charger holder. If anyone knows what im doing wrong or a fix to this problem feedback would be much appreciated.

You're not doing anything wrong... that's just what happens due to pressure in the dispenser. The only way I know of to avoid this is to fill a balloon one charger at a time. I mean, screw in one charger, release into a balloon, unscrew the charger, put in a new one & repeat. I usually put 3 chargers in a big balloon.

If you're hitting directly off the dispenser & want to load 2 or 3 chargers, you're just gonna loose some.

Naaaaitruss!

edit: wow a very unapreciated decapatolizing of the above letters. you still get my point. love you all <3<3<3<3<3<3wompwompowmpowmpwadasfasdfadf

When I first started doing nitrous, as soon as I snapped out of the stereotypical wahawahwah there would always be the same almost punishing sound of "SCWHEEEEEEEEpat." Then I'd feel negatively disoriented for a few minutes. This went away with continued use, and mixing with new drugs.

In my opinion, doing nitrous is about observing your Id from the point of view of your super ego, as your ego itself disappears. Things basically start multiplying into a pattern sort of tunnel vision and everything sounds like its pulsating. My thoughts start to cycle into each other and I feel like I'm being taught or shown things and coming to all sorts of conclusions, and reach a point where I feel like I am astral projecting out of my body and becoming one with everything. It usually ends with some sort of intense visual and a feeling like everything finally makes sense mixed with deja vu, and then instantly snapping out of it, and remembering nothing about it.

It's fun to play around with though since it lasts such a short amount of time, you can switch up the set and setting constantly with whatever your watching or listening to and have essentially 50+ entirely different trips in the span of a couple hours.

Massively potentiates any other drug as well.

These are the best methods I've found when using a cracker and a balloon, each subjectively different...

1. Dispense one or two into balloon, inhale nitrous, and hold breathe as long as possible.

2. Empty one cartridge into balloon, take a lungful of air, exhale into balloon, then inhale and exhale the combination into balloon repeatedly. Creates a milder and more drawn-out peak.

3. Mildly hyperventilate, empty out lungs, then inhale and exhale one charger in balloon repeatedly. Makes it more auditory and visual.

4. Inhale and exhale 2 or 3 chargers into balloon. Strongest experience.

5. Inhale and hold 1 chargers worth in lungs, while simultaneously cracking a second, then exhale the nitrous in lungs into balloon of second charger, and then inhale and exhale. Leads to blackout or full dissociation.

6. Empty lungs of air, take in a small amount of nitrous, hold breathe, wait for the impulse to breathe in more air, take in more nitrous, repeat until several chargers worth is gone. (most interesting).

-Eyes open vs. eyes closed sometimes leads to differing and interesting effects as well.

----For a dispenser. Just take in as many chargers as you'd like.

Make sure to breathe enough air every so often to be safe, and use vitamin b12 supplements before and after.

In my experience, some supplements such as 5-htp or L-tyrosine potentate the experience similar to some psychedelics.

I also find it interesting to watch visually entertaining things on mute, while simultaneously listening to music.

Last edited:
Try taking a good hit of dmt and then force down half a whippet or more in the same breath :D

DEEMSTERSS AND WHIPPITSSSS!!!! Talk about a mindfuck....Go get dosed passaround a bowl of Dmt and sit on a tank between a couple buddies!!! Thtts how i like to wind down after a show!

DEEMSTERSS AND WHIPPITSSSS!!!! Talk about a mindfuck....Go get dosed passaround a bowl of Dmt and sit on a tank between a couple buddies!!! Thtts how i like to wind down after a show!

interesting, dmt isnt the drug that comes to mind when i think of "winding down" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.