View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried nitrous for the first time tonight. It was fun I guess, but I don't really see the hype my friends were raving over. I "womped out" and all that. It felt like my vision became a huge cloud of static. It really reminds me of the head rushes I sometimes get as I get the same visual static. I didn't get extremely giggly like I thought I would though. I feel like this drug is best left as an additive to psychedelics because it's so short and has absolutely no depth or intrigue (to me personally). I was using a tank by the way...certainly cool, I just don't think I really like nitrous, contrary to what every single one of my friends says. Am I the only one that doesn't really like nitrous? I definitely wouldn't waste any money on balloons, that's for sure lol

i think it's time for a proper n2o binge for me, fuckin hippy crack describes that shit so well, every time i get some whippets I try to make 'em last and by the end of the night, they're all gone. I'm not even gonna lie to myself, all the whippets I copped earlier will be gone by midnight (in my time zone), which is exactly 91 minutes away.

I tried nitrous for the first time tonight. It was fun I guess, but I don't really see the hype my friends were raving over. I "womped out" and all that. It felt like my vision became a huge cloud of static. It really reminds me of the head rushes I sometimes get as I get the same visual static. I didn't get extremely giggly like I thought I would though. I feel like this drug is best left as an additive to psychedelics because it's so short and has absolutely no depth or intrigue (to me personally). I was using a tank by the way...certainly cool, I just don't think I really like nitrous, contrary to what every single one of my friends says. Am I the only one that doesn't really like nitrous? I definitely wouldn't waste any money on balloons, that's for sure lol

Again - the Nitrous in Whippits is no longer pure. I have not been able to get any pure N2O for over 3 years. There is some Nitrous in them, but it's either inpure or has another gas in there. What you did whas *not* the Nitrous experience. If it were pure you would very definitely feel differently about it. I've been comparing and testing for years - and I have become absolutely certain of the impurity of the product. I am going to continue my search and if I come up with a real source, I will post it.---PLEASE DON'T POST SOURCES

I am not going the rest of my life without doing Nitrous again...

:))

TMP

Last edited by a moderator:
he said he was using a tank, not whippets... but a true nitrous experience will separate your mind from your body and induce all manner of psychedeliciousness. It sounds like this was not a proper experience.

Again - the Nitrous in Whippits is no longer pure. I have not been able to get any pure N2O for over 3 years. There is some Nitrous in them, but it's either inpure or has another gas in there. What you did whas *not* the Nitrous experience. If it were pure you would very definitely feel differently about it. I've been comparing and testing for years - and I have become absolutely certain of the impurity of the product. I am going to continue my search and if I come up with a real source, I will post it.

I am not going the rest of my life without doing Nitrous again...

TMP

sure some brands are shitty but alot of em are still pure nitrous

*snip*

I just ordered some of those purewhip ones. I wonder if they will really be any better than the ones I get normally.

I like Whip-it! brand.

*snip*

Something about that lady on the box, plus you can buy 50 packs, and they are blue! They have flavors too, which I thought might be ok, but ended up being nasty to inhale.

My friend had a tank and the gas was supposedly excellent. He has a license or whatever to get it filled. Maybe I need to try it again. I completely lost touch with reality though. I couldn't "see" anything, I couldn't feel my body and I was surprised to find out I had a balloon in my hand when I came down. I'd love to try this on LSD, for sure! I imagine it'd be instant ego loss, in a good way, not frightening at all.

I still wasn't giggly though. I mean I laughed, but it wasn't uncontrollable like I thought. I need to do it again before I gauge its effects I guess.

My friend had a tank and the gas was supposedly excellent. He has a license or whatever to get it filled. Maybe I need to try it again. I completely lost touch with reality though. I couldn't "see" anything, I couldn't feel my body and I was surprised to find out I had a balloon in my hand when I came down. I'd love to try this on LSD, for sure! I imagine it'd be instant ego loss, in a good way, not frightening at all.

I still wasn't giggly though. I mean I laughed, but it wasn't uncontrollable like I thought. I need to do it again before I gauge its effects I guess.

Nitrous on acid is for me the very best experience there is (and that includes sex). It is absolutely *engulfing* - you can go quite, quite mad for a while - but you are correct it is not frightening. It's a bit like magnifying the acid times 100 for a minute or two - but you come down before it can become too scary. But don't take it lightly - it's HUGE - much, much bigger than acid.

TMP

Nitrous on acid is for me the very best experience there is (and that includes sex). It is absolutely *engulfing* - you can go quite, quite mad for a while - but you are correct it is not frightening. It's a bit like magnifying the acid times 100 for a minute or two - but you come down before it can become too scary. But don't take it lightly - it's HUGE - much, much bigger than acid.

TMP

It is the craziest combo one can do. Although 2ce+dxm+nitrous is pretty fantastic too...

It is the craziest combo one can do. Although 2ce+dxm+nitrous is pretty fantastic too...

8o

I never thought I would meet someone willing to relate on such a combo, that and 2c-I + dxm + nitrous absolutely blow my mind every time. Both of those give me my ideal themes for my whippets, although I do like gascid. (To be fair, I have built quite a relationship with the nitrous and 2c-i combo and quite a bit with dxm.)

how does 2c-i compare to 2c-e?

I've never actually tried 2c-e+n2o by itself, but I have tried dxm+n2o. dxm+n2o+salvia is pretty fun too as long as you don't do too much salvia (like half a hit of 5x or a good full hit of regular leaf)

I just ordered some of those purewhip ones. I wonder if they will really be any better than the ones I get normally.

Yes, indeed it is hippie crack! You can get cases various online places pretty cheap compared to single boxes at liquor store or head shop, which really rip you off, greater than 50% profit margin, i.e., they DOUBLE the price they paid for it, a-holes!

PUREWHIP is the cleanest brand I have done. Even ISI, the supposed "best" is WAY more expensive based on this untrue reputation, and is only slightly less oily than the Whip-It, which are FULL of oil (its said to be vegetable oil needed to keep equipment and inside of cartridge from rusting, though some dispute this). Compared to ISI the Purewhip is super-clean, though there's still a really tiny amount of oil, its almost undetectable, and the "taste" is far more clean and pleasant.

A Cotton Filter Should Be Used Because:

PUREWHIP is the cleanest brand I have done.

Really? What makes you think so surely?

Erowid has a page and experiment partly dedicated to purewhip, which I've used cases of.

They found lots of oil and even metal fragments in it! We were lied to by the name, and the vendor I bought it from said in description it was "medical grade". BS. No wonder it was cheap.

Now they have "ultrapurewhip" which I've tried... can't say there is a difference, but after reading that erowid nitrous article/experiment, I am definitely going to use a cotton filter now.
A single layer of cotton filter on the output nozzle caught around 95% of the residue and three layers caught virtually all residue. Even under magnification, no residue was visible on the fourth layer of the output filter.

No metal is going in my lungs, fuck purewhip.

Pure Whip
Erowid testing shows that Pure Whip, like all other brands we've tested, leaves an oily black residue, black chips of an unknown substance, and tiny metal shards in the gas that comes out of the chargers.
Source

nitrous_article2_7.jpg

Erowid nitrous experiment link

Last edited:
Didn't BL used to have a "no sourcing" rule?

I dont think mentioning an international brand name of a 100% legal uncontrolled food product available at many many vendors, NOT a place to actually buy, should be considered "drug sourcing". If it is, then BL moderation has gone off the deep end beyond all logic & rationale, into lunatic anal-retentive mentally ill control-freakery. 8)

8o

I never thought I would meet someone willing to relate on such a combo, that and 2c-I + dxm + nitrous absolutely blow my mind every time. Both of those give me my ideal themes for my whippets, although I do like gascid. (To be fair, I have built quite a relationship with the nitrous and 2c-i combo and quite a bit with dxm.)

Sadly I have not yet had the opportunity to try any of the 2C family, so I can;t comment. But from what I have heard of 2C-B particularly, it soulds like something that I would love. And is it is anything like I imagine it might be, I would very definitely try it in combo with Nitrous.

I've done Nitrous in combination with every other drug that I have done, and Gascid is the best cocktail I've had, given the available ingredients. It is hard to imagine anything better, but I'd be happy to be wrong...

TMP

Status
Not open for further replies.