• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxmetamine / MXM Thread

Taking drugs in powder form sublingually is a pain i the arse... Firstly, MXM doesnt taste very good at all. Also, keeping powder under your tongue while you salivate is quite difficult...

Last edited:
so plugging is definitely the best method so far. that was 2.5 hours of space walking with only 100 mg. very enjoyable. i'm sure im or iv will be stronger but that's not a route i'm interested in trying yet. i'm very happy with this chemical, everything that mxp and mxe aren't without the super-mindfuck of ketamine. i'll be back.
This is not surprising, and why I was so confident about going straight to plugging. With MXE plugging is nearly indistinguishable from IM (a rare virtue, since it eliminates a lot of hassle and risk), so it seems whatever chemical properties these two very similar compounds posses allows for highly efficient absorption intrarectally. If anybody knows what chemical properties make drugs absorb more efficiently by different ROAs I'd be curious to find out. I think it was Nuke who reported that ketamine's intrarectal potency could be raised to around the level of intranasal if the pH of the delivery solution was raised. If true, such findings could save a lot of peoples' nasal health/congestion.

EDIT: Yes, it was Nuke, at the end of this thread.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a decline in the quality/strength of their MXM lately? Mine seems to smell more, and effects seem to be less euphoric than previous shipments

Sounds like a classic case of tolerance

Can anyone comment on using this stuff during creative endeavors? MXE, at the right dose (and with weed), always got me itching to peruse creative projects. Anything similar with MXM?

500 mg oral last night. Amazing time. OEV and CEVs for hours. None of the overstimulated feeling I would often get from MXE. Just warm, soft, and trippy.

Last edited:
That's a hefty dose =D for the sake of HR, what's your tolerance?

I didn't try MXM again since I wrote my first post in this tread. But I Partook again going to a party at a club, the weekend before last, were I had 3 lines of 30 mg. Well, one dose I put on my tongue, because I couldn't be bothered to stand in line for the toilet.

In spite of the duration being pretty short, I was tripping quite a lot when I got home, so it took a while before I could sleep, eventhough I was tired. It's almost like it built up in the body on every extra dose, but I guess MXE is like that too.

MXM might actually be half the potency and duration of MXE, but it's actually much more recreational, in my opinion, and it's just much more agreeable to me, mostly because it seems to almost lack any of MXE's "serotonergic" activity.

Very high tolerance. I have done way too much K and MXE in my life and I feel it causes a permanent cross-tolerance. I don't bother with K anymore because it just ends up being a waste of time and money. That 500 mg dose was split in two- 350 to begin and 150 to boost it up.

Nice. Although this stuff isn't a patch on Ketamine, Methoxetamine or 3-MeO-PCP it actually works (unlike N-ethyl-nor-ketamine) and doesn't cause the frightening memory blackouts and pounding headaches that the non-arylcyclohexylamine alternatives always gave me. So although I'd trade a hundred grams of this stuff for half a gram of MXE, I'm glad I can get dissociated on occasion without going through the horrifying ordeal that (for me) characterised the diphenidine/methoxphenidine experience.

Nice. Although this stuff isn't a patch on Ketamine, Methoxetamine or 3-MeO-PCP it actually works (unlike N-ethyl-nor-ketamine) and doesn't cause the frightening memory blackouts and pounding headaches that the non-arylcyclohexylamine alternatives always gave me. So although I'd trade a hundred grams of this stuff for half a gram of MXE, I'm glad I can get dissociated on occasion without going through the horrifying ordeal that (for me) characterised the diphenidine/methoxphenidine experience.

latest what i get from 303Thizz post is that mxm is maybe even more worthwhile than k, or i certainly hope so as k has gotten difficult to find in satisfying quantities for me

First impressions on MXM:
Compared to MXE I found: Less dissociation and a calmer mental high. Shorter duration and less stimulation. A warmer body buzz and less confusion.

I enjoyed it, but I couldn't shake the feeling that 'something' was missing. Definitely is lacking the punch of MXE.

Doses were 50 mg oral and insufflated. Several redoses.

Has anyone tried combining MXM with MDMA, methylone or similar drugs? Or any other drugs for that matter?

I love doing small bumps of ketamine when I do empathogens and I hope this can be used in the same way.

The majority of this thread seems to be on the nomenclature of this substance. I am going to refer to it by the label my vendor sent over waters: "Methoxmetamine"

Has anyone tried freebasing this stuff? My ketamine preferred ROA is IM, and with MXE it was insufflation before I discovered freebasing it (my post about freebase mxe here). At the moment I am toking slowly on a small unmeasured amount of freebase (knocked off the Hcl using baking soda, will try ammonia and report back over the weekend.)

Thick "velvety" smoke a la MXE and it tastes somewhat like MXE. The headspace is nice and reminiscent of MXE, a substance I'm fond of. The caveat in this bioassay is a tinge of diphenidine tolerance, and the obvious point that the doses I'm toking are not measured. I wait about 2 minutes between each bellow of smoke (exhale) to titrate up as desired.

Although this stuff isn't a patch on Ketamine, Methoxetamine or 3-MeO-PCP it actually works (unlike N-ethyl-nor-ketamine) and doesn't cause the frightening memory blackouts and pounding headaches that the non-arylcyclohexylamine alternatives always gave me. So although I'd trade a hundred grams of this stuff for half a gram of MXE, I'm glad I can get dissociated on occasion without going through the horrifying ordeal that (for me) characterised the diphenidine/methoxphenidine experience.

Completely agree! The diphenidine/methoxphenidine amnesia is disastrous. Diphenidine freebased has proven to me a valuable pick-me-up/anti-depressant or probably just a quick way to reach mania (not necessarily a good thing) but is unpredictable.

Last edited by a moderator:
A thousand thank yous for this report, sir, for real. Gotta order and try it out myself.

MXE usually did the trick for me most of the time. I came to enjoy it greatly. Tried MXP once and felt great during the onset but sunk into a panic attack without my prescription Xanax. It was hard to tell whether the negative stuff was coming from MXP or Xanax withdrawal, or both. So I kinda left MXP in the dust. MXE, though, I've come across lately, and it's the best MXE I've ever had. But I would still be way more interested in anything that's closer to ketamine.

I tried 2-MeO-ketamine (methoxyketamine, etc.) and found it to be glorious. ..once I finally got all 300mg up my nose (I acquired the tan crystal-y stuff). I watched fireworks during one of the most euphoric out-of-body experiences in my life.

So glad to hear they've finally come up with something at least reasonably close to ketamine!

hey guys, my mxm arrived, and as an avid user of k, mxe and 3meo in the past i was curious to give it a try. and what can i say.. i should actually feel something from 150mg orally, right? i also tried insufflation. bc what i got here seems non active at all. id describe myself as quite experienced as for dissociatives and this is a bit of a let down. and yes, i am aware of crazy tolerance / cross tolerance. vendor has a really good reputation. but yes, they can always receive a somewhat spoiled batch i assume.
any thoughts? is it just me? on a usual turn id do around 15mg 3meo. on a side note, i decided if this is not good i will try to take a longer break from dissociatives in general. they unfortunately help very well with attention deficit disorder, but thats another story.

hey guys, my mxm arrived, and as an avid user of k, mxe and 3meo in the past i was curious to give it a try. and what can i say.. i should actually feel something from 150mg orally, right? i also tried insufflation. bc what i got here seems non active at all. id describe myself as quite experienced as for dissociatives and this is a bit of a let down. and yes, i am aware of crazy tolerance / cross tolerance. vendor has a really good reputation. but yes, they can always receive a somewhat spoiled batch i assume.
any thoughts? is it just me? on a usual turn id do around 15mg 3meo. on a side note, i decided if this is not good i will try to take a longer break from dissociatives in general. they unfortunately help very well with attention deficit disorder, but thats another story.

Welcome to BL!
This drug is showing some variability of effects between users. Lots of people with an experience with dissociatives report good effects with 30mg and strong effects with 60mg.
I am a beginner with dissociatives, and I felt practically nothing with 30mg, and 60mg gave me only a weak buzz. Nothing close to what 30mg of MXE does to me.... And I am pretty sure I got my MXM from the same polish source as everyone else.
That said, 150mg looks like a pretty big dose, so it is strange that you didnt feel ANYTHING...

first of all: thanks a lot! i just realized it was my first post here.

That said, 150mg looks like a pretty big dose, so it is strange that you didnt feel ANYTHING...
exactly my thoughts. i still do blame the batch. i think i have an understanding for my tolerance and this just seems a little odd.
wish there was any place where 3meo was still available :/ it may be cold by times, and missing some of the features that made mxe and k so special to me, but its still
a very strong and effective substance.
(we are most likely talking about the same source. i am going to msg them today).

your mxe is bad.
get a better vendor. 30mg is not strong but not mild at all. even 15mg gives me a good buzz, like 3-4 glass of wine. so if 30mg gives you very little, I would doubt you have good mxe
Welcome to BL!
This drug is showing some variability of effects between users. Lots of people with an experience with dissociatives report good effects with 30mg and strong effects with 60mg.
I am a beginner with dissociatives, and I felt practically nothing with 30mg, and 60mg gave me only a weak buzz. Nothing close to what 30mg of MXE does to me.... And I am pretty sure I got my MXM from the same polish source as everyone else.

This is the MXM thread, not the MXE thread. :) The dosage of MXM is higher.

Yeah, just to be clear: I was talking about MXM, and then compared it to MXE. Like I said, while 30mg of MXE is quite a strong dose, IME, 30mg of MXM was almost ineffective.