• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxmetamine / MXM Thread

Given the recent Chinese MXE ban, I would be surprised if the labs didn't start churning out MXM.

I really hope so! I love MXM. For some reason I never tried vaping it though, and after I read your post about it I can't wait to try it.

MXM seems to be getting mixed reviews mostly and is not very potent; deschloroketamine is what China is going into right now as a replacement for MXE.

I'm surprised MXM kinda dropped off the map. There is some real utility for it, not only that but some very broad applicability. I dunno, maybe it is just me, but I took some today and had a blast. An hour into titrating up I dropped 7.5mg of adderall, and whoah, that made everything so much more fun! Maybe MXM isn't as popular as it could be because it really works best in a 'salad', as in an adjunct for something like cannabis, or any sort of stimulant. I mean even a cup of coffee helped to add a little excitability to the experience. I guess the most defining factor for it being less popular is the potency. Deschloroketamine certainly is a better bang for the buck, but to be honest nothing else in the class compares to the 'clear stillness' of MXM, instilling the ability to go easily with the most organic of flows, undisturbed, allowing synchronicity to flourish in a way that feels more 'natural' than any of its familiars.

I'm surprised MXM kinda dropped off the map. There is some real utility for it, not only that but some very broad applicability. I dunno, maybe it is just me, but I took some today and had a blast. An hour into titrating up I dropped 7.5mg of adderall, and whoah, that made everything so much more fun! Maybe MXM isn't as popular as it could be because it really works best in a 'salad', as in an adjunct for something like cannabis, or any sort of stimulant. I mean even a cup of coffee helped to add a little excitability to the experience. I guess the most defining factor for it being less popular is the potency. Deschloroketamine certainly is a better bang for the buck, but to be honest nothing else in the class compares to the 'clear stillness' of MXM, instilling the ability to go easily with the most organic of flows, undisturbed, allowing synchronicity to flourish in a way that feels more 'natural' than any of its familiars.
Yeah, every chinese lab looks like it's concentrating over 2-OxO-PCM production since the ban. I supose the synthesis should be somewhat easier, or I can't see why they are choosing only this one instead of experimenting with more variety like they're doing pulling out 99999999 shitty stimulants and cannabinoids every fucking month :(

I haven´t tried MXM yet exactly for the potency issue. Too much material for the kidneys/bladder to process. Also heavier on the wallet too. It´s a pity, because for the reports sounds totally stellar. A 5-10x potency analog would be spot on

Bumping for prune... also, I sure wish this would come back. It sounds like a real winner although it never got much attention. The PCM version of MXE...

I guess it never took off. I think it got synthed once and then fell off. Too bad because I agree, it sounded quite good. I never got to try it. :(

It wasn't that good but I took it maybe twice. Not much to write home about. Took hours to come up.

Total lackluster compared to mxe.

Well this is the first and only MXM thread. Wouldn't say it was ever that popular. It was marketed as MXE replacement and failed to deliver.

If mxm was bad, what were diphenidine/methoxphenidine? Total garbage? And jet they survived...

I wonder if MXM was hard to synth... therefore making it expensive, especially since it's not very potent? Seems like the phenidines must have been pretty easy because they were all over. I heard good things about MXM after a while but a lot of people said it wasn't worth the price. Probably not enough interest to keep going with it. Personally I'd have loved to try it. The PCM version of MXE? Yeah, sign me up.

I wonder if MXM was hard to synth... therefore making it expensive, especially since it's not very potent? Seems like the phenidines must have been pretty easy because they were all over. I heard good things about MXM after a while but a lot of people said it wasn't worth the price. Probably not enough interest to keep going with it. Personally I'd have loved to try it. The PCM version of MXE? Yeah, sign me up.
Well the afaik only vendor with legit mxm was selling it a bit cheaper than mxe so probably it wasn't expensive to make.

But what rally surprises me is that neither 3-meo-2'oxo-pcpr or 3-ho-2'oxo-pce were never made. Obviously it's impossible to know just by looking at the structure but they look to be quite close to mxd.

It just never took off because MXE was popular and more potent. I actually asked a reputable Chinese supplier about MXM a few months back, they said it was too risky being so close to MXE structurally. Assuming it's the same logic as to why we don't see the N-propyl version either. I don't think either should be anymore difficult to produce than MXE though.

Wasn't mxe made in Europe too? Couldn't they have made these analogs?

Also 2fdck is very close to ketamine and that didn't stop the Chinese.

MXM was my favorite drug, and I've tried most of them including all of the dissociative RCs to date. I loved MXE way way way too much, but if offered the choice between the two I'd take MXM in a heartbeat and would pay twice as much for it.

Fuck the chinese, I guess it's easier to pump out fentanyl analogs designed to kill elephants.

It wasn't that good but I took it maybe twice. Not much to write home about. Took hours to come up.

Total lackluster compared to mxe.

Let me guess, you snorted it and/or took an MXE sized dose. You needed to parachute at least 100mgs at once. It was more expensive than MXE at that dose and had a shorter duration, but was so worth it. I have never since been as comfortable or unconditionally blissful/optimistic. It was more interesting on a cognitive level as well as I could completely and effortlessly control my CEVs, something that I've experienced on nothing else.

Last edited:
No I took it orally and at least 100mg. It was quite unsnortable iirc. It was quite dysphoric for what I can remember

I had a fake Chinese batch that turned out to be shitty mxe. Maybe more people got that?