View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entity possesion on dissios is not unheard of, i mean if you take enough to leave your body then there is a risc something else will borrow your body for awhile.

Spooky shit ime.

How are large doses on this for you guys?

I ask because I recently have had some really bizarre experiences that have caused me to put this chemical down for the time being. I'm not sure if it is some sort of panic reaction or if that is how the high is. It is like I'll get caught in this loop in which I think reality is repeating or something -- I feel as if I lose total control of my actions and am watching the next moment unfold itself. I was completely on autopilot. Nothing really makes sense at all. I would mumble out words, which seemed to have little meaning. It is very, very unpleasant.

It was compounded by the fact that I had been talking with some friends about the simulation theory. I've taken rather large doses before but it was not unpleasant like this.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else or did I just panic?

Everything you've described is what I would call getting 'caught up in the mania' and can happen at high doses. Sometimes you'll even have forgotten you've taken anything, and I may remember very little of what I was thinking during the period. There are at least a handful of times when having 'returned', I'll be tucked up in bed, knowing I took a high dose perhaps an hour before but with no recollection of what happened in between (I can usually put two-and-two together and figure it out, mostly me just sitting bewildered for a while before deciding to go to bed). It's actually really frustrating, just because it's not enjoyable and a massive waste of time, it's literally impossible to do anything while in that state.

Funny you should mention simulation theory, many a time on a high dose I'll feel that somehow I've figured out that reality IS in fact a simulation, and my realisation of this has caused the simulation to end. It's as if my life has been an observed experiment and I'm being woken up from the matrix, yet I'm helpless to really do anything about it - or do anything at all, lol. Fortunately this is often enjoyable because I find the whole premise quite thrilling.

Last edited:
Is MXE still available for the USA? I know its not banned in every state, just a handful.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else or did I just panic?

sounds like you got too dissociated, and maybe panic because the level you where at.
you where not enjoying yourself in the state.

doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me, being (really really) dissociated chemically can completely blow the top off the mountain

e: hope you fine and well now. :)

I read that mxe experience last 4-6 hours. That's strange for me, I tried doses up to 20 mg (oral), and only enjoyed about 45 min effects hour and a half after dosing, and after that only experimented subtle stimulation and sharper/clear thinking than usual. Do you think is normal this short duration?¿ I'm a bit dissapointed, a girl that tripped with me, with 14 mg she enjoyed 4-5 hour effects and more pronounced with visual distortions and happiness. What is wrong with me? dosage? or mxe affects some people like me in a very short and subtle manner?

What you experienced is absolutely 'normal' @Sun Drugs. In case you wanna try, just do smaller staggered doses with 45-60 mins. in between each, so you can prevent this horrible confusion you're talking about.

Last edited:
I read that mxe experience last 4-6 hours. That's strange for me, I tried doses up to 20 mg (oral), and only enjoyed about 45 min effects hour and a half after dosing, and after that only experimented subtle stimulation and sharper/clear thinking than usual. Do you think is normal this short duration?¿ I'm a bit dissapointed, a girl that tripped with me, with 14 mg she enjoyed 4-5 hour effects and more pronounced with visual distortions and happiness. What is wrong with me? dosage? or mxe affects some people like me in a very short and subtle manner?

What you had is pretty normal for me as well. About 45 mins of peak experience followed by about 5 hours of mild stimulation with mild CEVs. Although I do recall the first few times I took it, the initial peak experience would last for the full 6 hours. Do you have dissociative tolerance?

What you had is pretty normal for me as well. About 45 mins of peak experience followed by about 5 hours of mild stimulation with mild CEVs. Although I do recall the first few times I took it, the initial peak experience would last for the full 6 hours. Do you have dissociative tolerance?

No, only tried mxe four times, the first 3mg, the second 6 + 6 mg 1,5 hour later, the third 12 + 10 mg 1,5 hour later, and the last experience was 20 mg without redose. In all experiencies I took two or three beers and I spaced a whole week between experiences. Denitely no tolerance, never did ketamine before, only some nitrous balloons.

^ It's probably because you're taking tiny doses dude, this isn't PCP lol

I find the sweet spot to be like 30mg

^ It's probably because you're taking tiny doses dude, this isn't PCP lol

I find the sweet spot to be like 30mg

Are you sure that the shortness is linked with dosage? My friend had a 4-5 hour experience with only 14 mg and had even some mild visual distortions

Well I don't take 50ug of LSD and expect a 14 hours trip, neither do I take 50mg of MDMA and expect to be peaked for 5 hours :\

if you're going to dose so low you have to kind of expect drastically lessened effects all around. Since such a small amount of drug is actually entering your blood stream, by the first half life of the drug it's already dropped to below threshold amounts

Try like 30+mg, maybe with another line around the same size a while after. That should keep you going for quite a while. I was typically doing one 35mg line with another after an hour or two per night for quite some time, that would almost always get me nice and dissociated for the entire night. Most of the effects from the first dose will be gone by 2 hours, but some residual effects can be felt for several hours after that especially with redosing

Are you sure that the shortness is linked with dosage? My friend had a 4-5 hour experience with only 14 mg and had even some mild visual distortions

some people are naturally more tolerant. it also may depend on body weight. 20mg is a small dose ive had non tolerant friends not really feel it untill 50mg(not that they did not feel it but rather felt it more as a stimulant than a dissociative)

Others than me have tried a batch that does almost nothing than makes you tired? It worked fine when I combined with mdpv the other day, but on its own it does shite and its from one very trusted and populare vendor in europe.

Over 80-100 grams since the beginning of 2012, I'd say.
Use is usually intense for a 2 month period followed by one month off.

Yup, I know exactly the twitches you're talking about. I actually started a thread about them on my old account before I lost my password called "mxe toe twitches" which they moved to the other drugs forum because I mentioned my benzo use and everyone was telling me it was the benzos but I can %100 say its the mxe as they only happen after huge mxe binges.

For me the twitches always start in my left foot with my toes doing like this waving motion like they're waving hello to someone or I'm playing the piano with my toes and then the more and more I do the more violent I guess you could say they get like my foot just spazzing out shaking around every 5-10 minutes then it stops for an hour and then stops and starts up again the more I do. I started doing mxe in august 2011 and the twitches didn't show they're face until around july 2012 when I had a 15gram stash I blew through in about 2 and a half months. They only happen when I end up doing 500+ a day for an extended period of time and still they're not always guaranteed they seem to pop up randomly. I never really keep track of exactly how much I do but I'd say roughly 35-50+ grams a year has been my average use since discovering it.

I really cant think of any other reason for them other than over use of it. And I'm not %100 positive but I have a strong hunch than it may be drug induced parkinsonism because last summer when I first noticed them and it was at its worst the twitches migrated from my left foot to include my right foot and then started noticing them in my hands but no where near as noticeable and it looked and felt exactly like Michael j fox like movements and as soon as I'd stop doing mxe they'd go away within 1-3 days like it says with every is what happens with drug induced parkinsonism. Though last year was really the only time it was concerning and seemed to bother me. Mxe use has been slightly lower this year but not dramatically but I haven't got anywhere near the amount of twitches I had, just a slight movement and always in the toes of my left foot.

It really did seem to almost be like a phase I went through, not a whole lot has changed in terms of amounts used when I'm doing it, though I do take more breaks here and there. Last summer yea it was pretty freaky just popping out of no where and not really having control over it but since then I can count on one hand how many times I've noticed it, and its not the drastic twitching in my foot its just been when you know how your big toe will go over your other toe and give that cramp in your foot, its always in the left foot though.

anyone have experience of using mxe, or other dissociates and lucid dreaming, sleeping..?
like take a hole dose, and go to sleep before it comes on?

did this a couple nights ago and had very realistic dreams (i do anyways) but also experienced, dissociate loops..
where you are awake and aware, seeing yourself from different angles, looping from in body perspective to outside.. remotely viewing my room from various points
(the corners of room for instance)

i have experienced these mind loops before on high doses of dissociates, but this was interesting in conjunction with sleep..
everything seemed real time, and there was various writing on walls, that i wrote down in my dream journal.. upon waking..
similar to my experience with astral projection, which included no substance lubrication.

ill get to re-configuring this post later, as i am a little doozy right now. :)

I'm surprised people are able to fall asleep on mxe, even with a tolerance 50mgs keeps me up for 4-5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.