Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows why whith MXE I I dance so well?=D

In low(ish) doses it's a great party drug, better than ketamine IMO because there is less risk of a hole and you are more functional. IMO there is some danger in thinking it is giving you much insight, because let's face it most of the time you take a high enough dose of a dissociative you don't do much but sit there and stare

glad in a way I don't have easy access to it much more. TOO nice, easy to do daily and get on with life.

Yeah, that's the big problem. Chasing that full on dissociation every night is what brings up tolerance and kills the "magic" of the drug

So took this all the time working in the restaurant..maybe a month daily..was fun till I realised I was totally depersonalised after a while, I was just in mxe mode all the time, slightly manic, energetic, mildly triply, social, 90% motor skills functioning..dropped a few forks...

So were you a waiter, or a busboy? Or maybe you were in the kitchen. Just wondering the level of irresponsiblity involved here :D

So I came into a gram of some really nice ROFLCOPTER recently, and decided to try it for the first time last night. I have done ketamine numerous times and the main reason I was interested in mxe is because of how it is kind of like ketamine, and is cheap as fuck. All I have to say is holy shit. I didn't even take enough to M-HOLE, just a couple of bumps between 32 - 37 milligrams, spaced out 45 minutes between each other over the night. Since 2 a.m last night, I have just been "reliving" every dream and sexual encounter I've ever had inside my head simply by thinking about it. This stuff is pretty fucking cool IMO. I was a little nervous for the first few days after receiving it, and didn't know really when to do it. I still can't quite explain it, but I haven't done a bump since 9am and I still feel like my head is floating around me. It is definitely similar in certain aspects to ketamine and very different in other ways. I do not have the "k smile" that I usually have after ingesting, though I do feel pleasant. I was kind of hoping it gave that anti-depressant afterglow just like k does for a few days, while it is present, it is definitely different. I want to add as well that typing/reading on this is not very fun. I constantly have to remind myself to pay attention and to concentrate. This is definitely an interesting substance

Hi Folks, I ve finally decided not to go ahead with 3Meopcp as one of my mate got some pretty descent stuff. I explain, friday night as usual went to the pub had few beers to chill out. One of my mate came later that day with what was supposed to be real good stuff. (hard to get around here) Anyway 10pm head off to my place we grabbed some food and had a bump of it. WOW extremely painfull... my gosh didn t remember that.. 30min nothing take an extra 50mg. 45min start to feel it but very gentle. 1h-1h15 i am definately there but here is the thing I felt completely fucked, can barely move straight... WTF this ain t MXE... I was at first kinda scared shitless but my friend helped me to go through it. 12:30 I m still high but in a much more pleasant way. 1:30 effects wear off and the only thing I wanna do is try again. Shit, I ve tried something without a clue of what it is. I wanna redo tonight but think its a bit silly to take some unknown shit... Could someone help me out there? DId anyone heard of some similar stuff?

Sorry, but there's no way to know for sure. If your friend got it from a professional vendor then the bag should be labeled with the substance and quantity (though there's always the chance they sent the wrong product by mistake). If it's just an unmarked baggie full of white powder then who knows without having it tested by a lab.

finally restocking that quality mxe i've missed so much.
going to finish these last few vials off before it comes in :)

Just ordered 2 grams of high-purity MXE from a very reliable vendor. This is my first time actually buying pure MXE, I've had "K" sold as MXE, I think so at least. It's supposed to get here tomorrow! So stoked.

I'm also gonna utilize MXE to keep my mind off my opioid addiction, and possibly use it to get through some withdrawals, and to have some fucking addictive dissociative fun! hahaha

mxe is very strange, the first time I tried 5 mg, the second 6 + 6 hour and a half later, and the last time 12 + 10 hour and a half later. The second was the most intense, but the last time the dosage was higher, and the three times I only noted the effects at peak pushed with two beers and peak effects lasted around 30 minutes. I spaced one week between experiences, and all experiences oral. Can you get tolerance so soon? Is subtle this drug?

mxe is very strange, the first time I tried 5 mg, the second 6 + 6 hour and a half later, and the last time 12 + 10 hour and a half later. The second was the most intense, but the last time the dosage was higher, and the three times I only noted the effects at peak pushed with two beers and peak effects lasted around 30 minutes. I spaced one week between experiences, and all experiences oral. Can you get tolerance so soon? Is subtle this drug?

That are some very responsible first dosages. At this dosages it is indeed subtle. But the true character of MXE starts at 20-25mg, IMO. Don't expect to be mobile or coherent. ;)
Redose could be done at T+45 or T+60, you don't have to wait an hour and a half, IMO.

enjoy !

That are some very responsible first dosages. At this dosages it is indeed subtle. But the true character of MXE starts at 20-25mg, IMO. Don't expect to be mobile or coherent. ;)
Redose could be done at T+45 or T+60, you don't have to wait an hour and a half, IMO.

enjoy !

I don't know what MXE you've been taking, but I always seem to be mobile and coherent, even on high doses where I could hole if I closed my eyes.

I once got recited a massive poem while on 120mg by a friend on 100mg (first time for him). It might feel weird as fuck talking, and you might get weirded out by doing it, but you can still do it.

^ You should be able to answer my question

got a new batch of mxe, its different than all previous batches by being coherent and mobile like you said. previous matches made it difficult to walk and talk was really distorted and troublesome.

this one is different, it gives feeling of clear mind no problems walking speaking etc is it goood MXE ???

Yeah I'm intrigued.

40mg had me walking like a robot and forming sentences in my head was difficult, let alone speaking.

Just got 2 grams of some high-grade MXE so it seems, very happy with this purchase. I gotta work tonight so I really shouldn't hole considering the duration of MXE, but damn does it feel so nice, fuzzy, and warm; comfortably dissociating as I type this.

Now I just gotta wait for my etizolam powder to arrive this week, I feel like the two would make for quite a cocktail. Maybe some heroin as well haha.

Another reason I ordered this drug: other than my endless awe of dissociative drugs, boredom, anti-depressant/mood-lifting properties, is that I have faith that MXE can get me through heroin WDs while working this new job I got (60 hour work weeks, third shift of which I'm not adjusted to) as long as I'm doing low so that I may function. Also, makes me forget how exhausted I am. Comfortably numb and more. It will be one hell of an arsenal when I get more weed and my etiz arrives.

Anybody have any suggestions for dose and ROA best suitable for maintaining at a functional level?

aaahh back on the gravy train~~

enjoying some bumps of N-Ethyl-Norket, whilst in the sub-lingual world of mxe
add some etizolam powder, and brews, going for a hooole tonight :)

i did receive a different batch this time, not my favorite fluffy must.
this is an off-white tanning powder powder.
very manic-sided, and hole oriented, i can feeel it

i actually enjoyed n-ethyl-norket, although pricey versus the dose amount, it was an easy going dosing throughout the dissociated days
where my sweet mxe will smack ya :D

Last edited:
i actually enjoyed n-ethyl-norket, although pricey versus the dose amount, it was an easy going dosing throughout the dissociated days
where my sweet mxe will smack ya

Totally agree. I'm an MXE fiend, but I still really enjoy NENK. As you say, it's just a mild and relaxing feeling.

If it weren't for the price and short duration (and my stupidly high tolerance to dissociatives), I'd get NENK more often.

Oh, and on an MXE related note: While I've found MXE to be one of the most versatile substances ever to mix with other drugs, I've learned from experience that taking a bit too much within a few hours of consuming ethylphenidate gives me some awful experiences. I know that theoretically combing EPH and MXE is not a good idea, I tend to use MXE every day so I've learned the hard way that the two don't go well together (for me, anyway).

I definitely got myself into an M-hole before work last night (have to eyeball my doses atm, one of my dumbass friends broke my hundredth scale...). I was so dizzy when attempting to walk I actually thought I was going to get sick. I loved it though, haven't been that dissociated since the days when my old ketamine connect was still around.

Just got home from a shitty third shift to a strong batch of IV diacetylmorphine and now, just dosed more of this rather potent batch of MXE I just recieved via postal service yesterday. Insufflated some for rapid onset, but sublingually dosing some for a more rich experience, utilizing methoxetamine's beautifully strange and somewhat addictive dissociation. Still getting the feel for this batch (white powder with cloudy white crystals) before I go the IM/IV ROA. I can't wait until I'm floating in a warm, dissociative bliss.

I'm fucking sore from this hateful temp warehouse job in the city, my back could use some famous MXE analgesia. My mind as well.

it was nice getting probed in cyber tunnels last night, i think i beat my anxiety finally.
i also couldn't see straight afterwards and stumbled about, my left eye dint work 8(

also on the note of "NENK", some hits of 5-MeO-DALT brought on strong body movements and quite a mental blastoff.

edit: (++++)

i managed to pull of a feat, i never thought i was capable of..
before laying down to hole, i took a nice rip of salvia.
I was able to completely handle it, and confront my deepest of boundaries.

Last edited:
I don't think we need to take a poll cause I'm pretty sure we agree it is addictive, as in a lot of people just binge on it until it doesn't work anymore or the supply runs out. I'd recommend a limit of, say, a gram at a time between significant tolerance breaks (at least 2 weeks). Of course, these numbers aren't perfect and I think everyone's ideal usage of it will be on different time periods, so it's up to you ultimately to decide how much you want to integrate this into your life. Beware of tolerance though. Less is more.

The addictive qualities of MXE are very strange. For me, the cravings definitely dissipate when a stash isn't around. I have just had a month of no use, will be interesting to see how quickly my tolerance rises once I take MXE up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.