View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 9th dose - Tolerance Schmolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So it's a nasty drug, just via relation to PCP?

yeah I don't quite get that. I feel like Big Lurch/stupid urban legends and far fetched stories/the media ruined PCP's reputation forever. IMO the only bad trips people have on PCP if from abusing it or doing insane doses... but from j.wallaces posts it looks like he's using MXE in that exact way...so it probably is a good thing

I wonder what percentage of people is those pcp freak out vids are actualy on pcp. I bet a vast majority of them are just off their meds rather than being on pcp or any other recreational drugs.

Ive read so many varied opinions on MDMA + MXE. Even in this forum answers to my question seem split.

I want to make an informed decision so let me be more specific. Could mxe be safely and enjoyably taken in a rave setting at the tailend/comedown of pure mdma in order to sidestep the comedown for a few hours until I am home?

ive used MXE on a come down from MDMA but ive also had UNBEARABLE MIGRAINE x100000000000 from that mix. some people say its a nice mix some bad.

has anyone got any information in contra indications with qutiapine and MXE. ive used qutiapine to sleep, and found i have no phychadelic effects from MXE anymore. ...is this the qutiapine? i know its a nono with DXM...but what about MXE or dissasociatives in general? if it does knock out the effects of dssasociatives..then how long a gap between last qutiapine dose and mxe dose should be left? Qutiapine has a short half life, but not sure how long it blocks the receptors for.....

any ideas?

Even in this forum answers to my question seem split.
Split in two. The loss of mu-spirit obviously occurs during complete MXE immersion. Same with ketamine. But it's not necessarily a bad thing. Except for crossed wires in written communication with mu-bearers.

^ So it's a nasty drug, just via relation to PCP?

I know a lot of the shit PCP get's is from these media stories. I'll admit, yes part of my hesitancy with PCP is due to these stories, but also from meeting Dustheads and various sorts of people who are heavily in to PCP. They are sketchy people. Even the occasional users. And maybe it's due to the crowd PCP tends to draw, not the drug itself. But I'd much rather do Ketamine or something than PCP. It's flawed logic, but logic to me non the less.

My experience with Ketamine, though light, is still not as dark or evil as I'd expect PCP to be. Knowing that MXE is just like a PCP high, gives my MXE experiences a darker look. Placebo, of course. I know it's simply my subconscious thoughts making the experience more darker, perhaps even more evil. But it's how I perceive it now, and I can't help that.

Dissociates in general seem to be dark drugs. Psychedelics, seem to be the good. In other words, Psyche's are the one side, while Dissociates are the other. Of course, as I said before, I know it's not the chemical itself that's bad or good, it's simply my perception of them. Chemicals are neutral, they can't have sides, it's simply how we view them in our own light.

P.S. Just inhaled 150mg. Immediately I know this experience is going to be like the rest...partially overwhelming. Why do I continue to do such heavy doses at once? I always get this feeling of being overwhelmed, knowing it's simply too much at once. I get this feeling in my veins, like I can literally feel the chemical flowing through me, bumping into my blood walls, even getting stuck along the way, causing cramps and what not. I swear I can even see it excreting through my skin an hour or two after I dose, as though I see the physical changes it's causing me. I know this isn't healthy for me...shit, no chemical I'd consider healthy, but I continue to do this. I wouldn't call this ignorant behavior...perhaps more along the lines of stupidity. No, perhaps not even stupidity since I know what I'm doing and I know what inevitably follows.

Last edited:
^^ "feel it in my veins" absolutely ...i know from taking mxe in excess in the past that you can feel it quite literarily in your veins. perhaps your bodies way of shouting that you have tooooo much of something in your body. it is a highly compulsive seductive drug which is both beautiful and dark. the morishness is akin to the other white witch cocaine, a cruel bitch. be careful. it seems pathetic if i say "cut down" as i found it compulsive and went through my period of excessive use resulting in a few a&e visits with excessive heart rate and blood pressure. be careful. if you cant learn from others mistakes. learn from your own. calm down and take it easy.

Wooohoo the magic is back! I haven't taken mxe since April, well except for once. I took around 50 mg orally with a pot brownie on an empty stomach about 45 minutes ago. Feels great! zzzzzzzzzzz opiate-like high. Before April I was doing 80 - 120 mg at a time and flying spaceships instead of sleeping. Good to know that taking a break helps, well I better go enjoy myself instead of posting on bluelight.

:)

haven't taken any for nearly a month now, not really missing it that much but might have go to for a nice twisted sexy Mexy trip soon for old times sake

Quick question, would MXE taken tonight effect effect how hard I roll on MDMA in four days?

MXE tonight - Pure MDMA and possibly 4FA four days later

Is this likely to effect how hard I roll? Is there a cross tolerance? Should I just wait? Or is this ample time?

thanks

Last edited:
Should be ample time, ive done that before in less time and it was all good

Should be ample time, ive done that before in less time and it was all good

Thanks for the quick reply. So you noticed no cross tolerance/dampening of your roll after taking MXE four days prior?

I don't know if this counts as mixing, since it is, but smoking weed (idk about cannabanoids) and doing MXE is really good. They both have the general same feeling for me and combine to make a great mix. I don't see any harm in combining the two, except once I smoked weed and ran to get my MXE as I thought it would combine well. It would have but I stopped myself just as I was about to do it, put it in another baggie.

whats the word on sites that are selling the mxe substitute. i know i cant name names but i take it people will know what branded substance im referring to from some of the more dodgier websites... are they selling left over MXE under a new name, or is it a unknown substance ? on different forums its been speculated that it's a new variant of MXE that is legal in the uk, others say its 2-MEO-ketamine ..but i doubt this as its yet to hit the market...

am i allowed to use the brand name ? (bluelight rules ..)..

Abuse MXE turned me into a "naive child". Also, I was cold-blooded egotist. This is definitely a minus in interpersonal relations.
others say its 2-MEO-ketamine
I do not know, but I think it looks like the truth.

Went through a Gram and a Half this week. Finished my supply an hour or two ago. Gonna wait a few days before ordering more, just to give my body some recovery time. Fortunately, not too worried about going sober this time. Enjoyed the past few days, actually looking forward to a few days being clean. Staying positive. I've been able to reduce my doses to reasonable amounts, rather than doing 200mg bumps at a time like I was doing the past month. Learned to control my doses, and to take it easy.

Been feeling really good health wise. I've been eating good, drinking plenty of fluids. Despite feeling like this has become an "addiction", I feel like I can handle myself now. I still use every day when I have, but...it no longer feels like a negative force in my life. More like a positive one. I no longer fear this is something that is controlling me, but now I am controlling it.

I think the key to making sure MXE doesn't take over your life, is to learn to control usage, and know when to step back and take a break. Whether that break is for a few days, or a few weeks. Simply being able to replace that thought of using with something positive, such as eating healthy or staying in shape, it'll be greatly reduce the anxiety and stress that comes with abusing a substance.

Stay safe guys and girls! Be careful with this stuff. It may not be harming you in the short term, but mentally it can certainly take over your life if you let it.

Feeling good about abusing a substance doesn't mitigate the consequences of abusing a substance. MXE becoming a "positive force" in your life sounds like a delusion to me.

Feeling good about abusing a substance doesn't mitigate the consequences of abusing a substance. MXE becoming a "positive force" in your life sounds like a delusion to me.

mxe was a positive force in my life in a way that since i am a shy person it opened me a lot more and i talked to alot of my family that i never bothered to talk to and i made amends with people i have harmed in the past.

Glad to hear you're doing better J.Wallace. I definitely think it's for the better that you feel more comfortable about your usage now. Those few days off you take do wonders for your body and mind, as well as providing some very useful (non-dissociated) reflection time.

As long as you can keep yourself in check I don't think regular use of this chemical will undoubtedly end in trainwrecks as many seem inclined to believe, although it's always best to have a second-opinion, as I could see how easy it is to get over-confident/manic/delusional if you go overboard... Though the line separating the two is very subjective, and I think people need to realize this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.