• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fucking people with your flushing of drugs. How did flushing drugs even become a thing!? You should be locked up. I am in dire need of being high more and, frankly, your actions constitute nothing less than criminal negligence. If it's a problem to send me your drugs, fear not, I can arrange to take them from you. You'll be helping humanity and the planet, and I'll be saving you money on your water bill. Now isn't that more sensible?

Agreed, do you people have no self control? I mean at least give it to a buddy if you don't think you can keep it locked up in your safe, something every chemical collector should have btw. Keeps your stuff safe from others and puts one more step in-between you and those chems when you are already messed up and think it is a good idea to dip into a little more.

I did the same thing one night too. Got high on MXE and had a pretty scary experience where I thought my blood pressure was super high and I was about to have a heart attack. Went in the bathroom and flushed 3 packets of drugs. 2 bags of MXE and one of phenazepam. Instantly went "wtf am I doing !?" and managed to grab 1 bag of MXE and the phenazepam before it went down lol.

haha shit man, glad you did come to your sense and manage to grab some of it before it was gone :D

To the other two psoo & Orne, it have happens once for me, people make mistakes, but don't wanna go all that whiner-type, that you guys do very well on your own ;)

yanickza said:
sorry, i cannot access the file at the momen - but does the study say mxe is worse on kidneys and bladder than ketamin? thanks.

Well the study was only cited in there, so I don't know the exact contents. You can see if you can find it:
Wood DM, Yew DT, Lam WP, Dargan PI. (2012) Chronic methoxetamine exposure in a mouse model demonstrates that methoxetamine is not a “bladder friendly” alternative to ketamine. Clin Toxicol (Phila), 50: 694."

hahaha, MXE is the only drug i have ever flushed.
There is a definite feeling of catharsis that accompanies it. The moment that i saw the powder hit the toilet water was so bittersweet. I was saying good bye to MXE but in the back of my mind i knew it wasnt for ever. But in the heat of the moment it felt like the right thing to do.

hahaha, MXE is the only drug i have ever flushed.
There is a definite feeling of catharsis that accompanies it. The moment that i saw the powder hit the toilet water was so bittersweet. I was saying good bye to MXE but in the back of my mind i knew it wasnt for ever. But in the heat of the moment it felt like the right thing to do.
and you would probably be right.

Imagine all the alligators being high on MXE 8o

Btw, i mentioned that i experienced bladder issues which i thought were associated with MXE use, it turned out it's not the cause! But even though this is good news, i continue to advise not bashing this stuff too often.

You fucking people with your flushing of drugs. How did flushing drugs even become a thing!? You should be locked up. I am in dire need of being high more and, frankly, your actions constitute nothing less than criminal negligence. If it's a problem to send me your drugs, fear not, I can arrange to take them from you. You'll be helping humanity and the planet, and I'll be saving you money on your water bill. Now isn't that more sensible?

Agreed, do you people have no self control? I mean at least give it to a buddy if you don't think you can keep it locked up in your safe, something every chemical collector should have btw. Keeps your stuff safe from others and puts one more step in-between you and those chems when you are already messed up and think it is a good idea to dip into a little more.

Self control ? This wasn't a matter of self control. I wasn't afraid I was going to do more MXE, it was my way of being done with the drug and getting rid of it because of terrible effects I experienced. Throwing it in the trash would possibly leave it for someone else to find.

However, the whole thing was an irrational thought since I was high on MXE. In the end, I still wanted more MXE. I've never attempted to flush anything else. The only reason phenazepam was there too was because it was the only other drug in my box.

And "you're in dire need of being high" ? Are you kidding me ? That's probably the most drug addict thing you could say. Try being sober for a while, it's nice. You don't need to be high. That's bullshit.

And "you're in dire need of being high" ? Are you kidding me ? That's probably the most drug addict thing you could say.
Let's just bask in the awkward silence for a bit ... that's nice. Funny how it can bring things into perspective, isn't it? (apologies if you're, oh I dunno, autistic or something).

there is such a thing as too much perspective

mxe is the answer for curing depression on earth. it could be the soma in our brave new world

Last edited by a moderator:
^Verily, for MXE shall catalyze the singularity and the source code of the Qi lines shall be re-authored such that the ontology of suffering be inverted and life become ecstasy eternal sometime around next Tuesday after TBS reruns that episode of Ellen where she says she's a lesbian.

Well I caved in and ordered another gram of this xD

Enjoying the effects now. Going to see how long I can make this one last. I think this batch is stronger than the last batch I got, it has a different smell to it as well. That's why I hate dealing with vendors. ;/

I had something to say but now I've forgotten :).

We're veering into social territory here guys....but I got a kick out of that, psood.

So anyway, to be productive. About how long (daily use, consistent dose) does it take you guys to get from the drug being fulfilling/truly worthwhile, to using just because it's better than being sober?

there is such a thing as too much perspective

I know, right? http://xkcd.com/6/ (be sure not to miss the image alt text).

As far as MXE goes, I think I'm in love. I've always had quite the soft spot for dissociatives.

It all started more than ten years ago. As a mere teenager, I discovered that I happened to be one of those people who really liked DXM.

And this wasn't just because I was some suburban white kid who couldn't get "real" drugs. I was comparing it to things like oxycodone, LSD, MDMA, and pot among other things.

Ketamine was great in the early 2000s, but I never had enough money to have more than a little bit. All but one time I had it, it was at a rave or a club. I still find it funny that a drug like K can be such a good club drug. It just doesn't make sense without actually experiencing it.

Nitrous was good too, but its short duration, anoxia risk and vitamin B12 depletion make it impractical to use very much.

DXM was always available for obvious reasons. It's probably important to note that I'm pretty sure I'm a CYP-2D6 "poor metabolizer." >300mg DXM for me is massively too much. 600mg won't kill me or anything, but it would be way too much for me to have a good time. For my body, DXM makes me feel different for *days* after I take it. Its primary effects last a long time too. Along with pretty much unavoidable nausea and malaise as a very common side-effect, DXM is nice but not great. The only reason I take it now is some half-assed idea about how DXM might help reduce or reverse tolerance to opioids.

Now, along comes MXE. Well. Isn't this a nice, new and wonderful surprise. It reminds me the most of ketamine. Primarily because of my primary ROA (insufflation) and its duration. I'm not sure if this is good or not, but MXE lacks that really easy "hole" barrier K has. I've seen other people and personally experienced unintentional K holes from more casual bumping of K throughout the night. In a heartbeat, things go from a really fun, recreational experience to incredibly powerful and disorienting, but in the best way imaginable. I've felt ways and experienced things most people could not even imagine or think of at all. I still don't know if the possibility of an "m-hole" exists, but it seems much less likely to to achieve unintentionally.

I think the most important thing to consider with MXE is moderation. I keep track of when, how much and how often I use it. I pre-defined what was excessive usage, and stayed well below that. I did this for two reasons. Unless otherwise disproved, I must assume regular, high doses of MXE could damage your kidneys and bladder. The other reason is, no matter what sort of thing I take, I will avoid building a tolerance to anything (except alcohol). I hate the idea of needing to take twice as much as the average person to barely feel anything.

I realize now why I find this drug so very frustrating: it gives me great ideas and a sense of clarity and willful power to manage certain things, but at the same time the ideas crumble, and I falter cognitively when trying to achieve something.

OK alright I admit that the alcohol is not doing it any good, but still I felt it when I started off with a 5 mg sublingually just now to play the piano: suddenly it seemed I have some insight into the way to play certain pieces but at the same pace my motor skills got worse, another example. With language it is the same. The mania and dissociation, are they truly complementary? My housemate leads me to believe that 3-MeO-PCP is much more balanced and workable in this respect.

My god, how true this is. I get so motivated to pick up the guitar again after years of neglect but once I do so I realize I simply do not have the motor skills to even play. By the time motor skills are somewhat regained, the motivation and willpower is gone and it is time for bed. I've channeled this energy/dissociation into intense exercise sessions (with the aid of etizolam) which is something I have always had trouble doing.

Let's just bask in the awkward silence for a bit ... that's nice. Funny how it can bring things into perspective, isn't it? (apologies if you're, oh I dunno, autistic or something).

My bad for not seeing sarcasm through text. I'm pretty sure I was high, after all.

Either way there's no reason to be a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.