• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
only reason i got into mxe is cause of being interested in ketamine. it's just so expensive and hard to find that i dont bother(still interested though)

ketamine for me is light years ahead. mxe is cool and all but nothing in comparison

As for what to prefer: MXE, fo sho =D!

And, i dunno if people here are taking Pregabalin/Gabapentin, but both seem to have some negative interactions with MXE. I've not taking them regularly and i've never taken them together, but even 1-2 days after taking MXE, Pregabalin and Gabapentin give me rashes, mostly on my upper arms/chest/back. Nothing wild but since we care about HR people should know!

Ok, so from what I'm reading this stuff is Euphoric as shit, but not the "Oxytocin releaser" that MDMA is... But how does it compare to 6-APB? Is it better than 6-APB in terms of "feeling like ecstasy"???

Its euphoric but it feels nothing like mdxx compounds or 5 apb/6 apb ime. only thing i could compare it to is Ketamine but MXE is still a completely different beast.

Its euphoric but it feels nothing like mdxx compounds or 5 apb/6 apb ime. only thing i could compare it to is Ketamine but MXE is still a completely different beast.

So if I were going to a party/rave, bad idea? But if I'm just sitting at home, good idea?

Try it out for yourself at home definitely. Low dose vs. high makes all the difference as well with MXE. 2 totally different experiences. Personally I like 15-25 mg's at a rave.

Try it out for yourself at home definitely. Low dose vs. high makes all the difference as well with MXE. 2 totally different experiences. Personally I like 15-25 mg's at a rave.

I don't want to dose high, so that's ok :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The euphoria is nothing like MDMA's and I would say it's not really even that euphoric.

IMHO it is quite appropriate for either a home or party setting.

Still, DON'T do it your first time at a rave :p See what dosage does what and get acquainted a bit at first.
edit: I'd say MXE can be really euphoric.. a different kind of euphoria from mdma, but still euphoric nonetheless. It's more an extremely positive and motivating train of thought that progressively gets better and better

it doesnt feel fake mdma or amphetamines. not to say that its better just because different neurotransmitters are involved but it feels like totally genuine happiness at the time

I don't know who it was in the thread (or previous iteration of this thread) that mentioned a synergy between etizolam and MXE, but that person is spot on. The combination is truly sublime. It transforms the slow, droning, cerebral characteristics of MXE into a euphoric, energetic, manic state reminiscent of empathogens (/entactogens?). Only a small amount of etizolam is needed to reach this state, in my experience. Too much and the etizolam overpowers the MXE. 0.25-.5mg is where I find this combination most enjoyable.

Ok, so from what I'm reading this stuff is Euphoric as shit, but not the "Oxytocin releaser" that MDMA is... But how does it compare to 6-APB? Is it better than 6-APB in terms of "feeling like ecstasy"???

MDMA's euphoria is not to be blamed on the oxytocin release. It's a triple releaser for Serotonin, Dopamine and Norepinephrine in a similar manner to drugs like Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, 4-FA etc. It's these that are responsible for the majority of effects you experience, and probably the dopamine that's behind most of the euphoria (given that compounds like MDAI that act purely as serotonin releasers are generally more "comfortable" than "euphoric" and that pure dopamine releasers are still euphoric). The serotonin adds touch enhancement and empathy and its theorised that some of the loving "magic" of MDMA comes from 5HT1A agonism resulting in oxytocin release on top of that - but it's certainly not the main component of the high or anywhere close, otherwise we'd just be taking pure 5HT1A agonists to roll ;)

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Anyway there's no comparison to be made between the two substances. They are nothing alike in any way really. There's no comparison to be made between MXE and MDMA either, completely different substances that aren't even remotely alike.

The only similarities between MXE and MDMA/6-APB really in my experience are that MXE is stimulating and can make touch feel better (until a certain dose where you just become completely numb). If you want to compare MXE with something, compare it with Ketamine, DXM, PCP and other dissociatives.

Personally for me MXE is euphoric but not to a large extent and at many points its more of a small mood lift than euphoria. The real reason I enjoy it is because of the unique state it produces, not because of any sort of high or rush.

Hope this helps answer your question a bit more thoroughly.

If you want to discuss 2-MeO-Ketamine do so in the 2-MeO-Ketamine Thread - seems you've already asked and been answered there. :)

I don't know who it was in the thread (or previous iteration of this thread) that mentioned a synergy between etizolam and MXE, but that person is spot on. The combination is truly sublime. It transforms the slow, droning, cerebral characteristics of MXE into a euphoric, energetic, manic state reminiscent of empathogens (/entactogens?). Only a small amount of etizolam is needed to reach this state, in my experience. Too much and the etizolam overpowers the MXE. 0.25-.5mg is where I find this combination most enjoyable.

My experiences were always the same, i.e. the Etizolam overpowering the MXE. But i'm trying 0.25mgs Etizolam next time. I'm sure i did, but wtf, i trust you ;) I usually take Tetrazepam (50-100mgs) with MXE, as it's not just a really nice muscle relaxant, it's also having a beautiful synergy with Methoxetamine.

I have heard of this being a legal sacrament. What are the laws on that? I feel like it's weird, but can you "technically" legally ingest RCs for religious purposes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, DPT is the holy compound of the Temple of the True Inner Light... Legally? I don't think it would fly in court though, if they ever ban it and you're defending your religious beliefs. People would just proclaim you're delusional or manic.

Then there is that african tribe that swapped their own holy sacrament for 2C-B.

P.s So you feints, how long do you think 3 grams would last me?

I know of DPT being legal if used religiously, although I'm not a lawyer so I don't understand the difference. LINK

Never heard of MXE used like that though !

Status
Not open for further replies.