• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread-11th Dose-50 grams and a kidney later..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I got this information from another board and am wondering now why it was being pushed so hard as a warning there. Unless you have compelling evidence that this couldn't hurt, I'll be on the cautious side making you out to be playing with fire however enjoyable it is.
I guess that is the apprehension and fear that comes from conclusive lack of understanding,

,anyway I'm glad you're okay man :D

My revisit with MXE apparantly showed that I was too impulsive to cast it aside. Again, here is a drug I may never snort again since insufflation seems to make mostly anything "druggy" even if it shortens the duration of some substance that already have that quality if you get what I meant with it.
Sublingually, even with alcohol it was remarkably smooth and devoid of such things as speech impairment or immediate confusion, being at a loss of it all...
My housemate still compells me that 3-MeO-PCP is superior in ways I found methoxetamine frustrating (refer to my previous posts), and he will be supplementing with that again in not too long at all - hours until he wakes -, and not too excessive at all either.

I had a good time and could even eat a fair share of a meal, something I could not do on ketamine. A lot of laughs with Seven Psychopaths and the first portion of Flash Gordon until it stalled and I became very tired. Hilarious evening.

Orally is the only way i ever take MXE anymore.

Its really become my favorite drug over the last couple years. It has much the same depth as traditonal psychedelics, empathy that can rival any empathogen and euphoria every bit as intense and real as those two classes of drugs.
You wont always get all those effects on your trips, and sometimes you may not get any of them, but its capable of providing those experiences.

I find it less physically taxing than MDMA and that class of drugs, and less harsh on your mind, even from very strong trips (m-holes i guess, though i find the plateau system of DXM more appropriate for MXE) than psychedelics. I dont ever experience any of the unresonable anxiety i can get on psychs.
Its precisely those reasons that make it so easy to abuse, and ive certainy done my fair share of that, but if used resposibly those are the reasons that make it so great too. MXE and Ketamine have probably caused me the most grief in my relationship with my gf due to my addiction to them. Mostly due to me being decietful and using the drugs without telling her. Not because she disapproves of them but because she would disapprove of the frequency at which i used it.
On the flip side of that coin it gave me the courage to reconect with my dad, who i havent spoken to ina very long time. I called him while on MXE and had a very heart felt talk with him. We've been rebuilding our relationship since.

I now try to use it a couple times a month. Though there are occasions that ill use it for several days in a row and then leave it for a month or more.

I havent had a chance to try 3 meo pcp yet but i certainly look forward to it. Its just a bit pricey when i can get 1g of MXE for cheaper than 100mg of 3 meo pcp, and i certainly want more than 100mg to get to know the substance. One of these days ill go ahead and scoop some up though and im pretty certain ill like it every bit as much as i have MXE and Ketamine.

i actually really enjoy the combination of MXE and tramadol. I find it to make MXE more euphoric. Ive never experienced any negative side effects from the combo but I dont take tramadol regularly. On the occasions that i do get some tramadol i like to take a little MXE with it.
Same goes for kratom. The high from the combo is much more serene and the kratom or tramadol also takes away the speedy effects of MXE.
I like to get comfy on my couch with a blanket, put on a good playlist and get lost in thought.

Sounds very interesting to me. What's your dose of Tramadol and what're you taking first, MXE or Tram?

When I first got into mxe I mainly snorted it but then switched to oral and sublingual since it feels more dissosociating and sedating. Nasal dosing feels too dirty and stimulating.

Excited about getting 2 grams of mxe after not having any in a long time.

Same goes for kratom. The high from the combo is much more serene and the kratom or tramadol also takes away the speedy effects of MXE.

Do you know what type of Kratom? Many are very speedy on their own for me. I assume one of the more sedating kinds? Bali, Borneo... I feel that MXE potentiates caffeine way too much; the next morning I have to remember to only drink a little bit of coffee. I think I've felt MXE potentiate the stimulating side of kratom, which has become very noticable as the MXE wears off, enough to take a benzo.

I find it less physically taxing than MDMA and that class of drugs, and less harsh on your mind, even from very strong trips (m-holes i guess, though i find the plateau system of DXM more appropriate for MXE) than psychedelics. I dont ever experience any of the unresonable anxiety i can get on psychs.
Its precisely those reasons that make it so easy to abuse, and ive certainy done my fair share of that, but if used resposibly those are the reasons that make it so great too

Agree 100%

BTW, I've been looking for another RC with somewhat "therapeutic" potential, that works through another route, to keep MXE tolerance down. Has MDAI filled that role for anybody? DMT or classic psych/mushroom type stuff is too hard on me, for now.

I had a good time and could even eat a fair share of a meal, something I could not do on ketamine.

Does anyone else have trouble eating while on MXE ? I found food plenty delicious. My routine when I got home from work around midnight was to prepare a shot (for plugging) and then go downstairs and make some food. Plug, and then start eating ! I would come up easily before I started eating or while I was eating and when I was finished it was type for another redose.

Little homemade pizzas are fantastic while on MXE. Now I'm really wanting to do some after not having it for two weeks and a day now...

Well it seems that 24 hours was plenty of time for me after my last dose of tramadol (500mg over a 12 hour period) for it not to have any noticeable interactions with mxe. I ended up doing around 80mg of mxe throughout the night in 10mg nasal bumps and 1mg etizolam oral. It was nice long night capped off with a blast of dmt after my last bump. That is the first time I have smoked dmt on mxe and wow. Talk about traveling to somewhere else. I was laying in bed with headphones on listening to music and my entire room crumbled around me. It was quite beautiful and cant be put into any words that would give any decedent explanation.

Its really become my favorite drug over the last couple years. It has much the same depth as traditonal psychedelics, empathy that can rival any empathogen and euphoria every bit as intense and real as those two classes of drugs.
You wont always get all those effects on your trips, and sometimes you may not get any of them, but its capable of providing those experiences.

Your description about mxe sounds awesome, like all that i've ever search in a drug. Is the irrational anxiety of psychedelics and bad feelings on some come ups (increase heart rating, cold, tremors...) the reason because i'm very reluctant ever time I do. Did you find the mxe effects that you described on low doses too? I'm interested to trying it, but i'm a bit afraid of possible neurotoxic consecuencies or something :/

I think anyone interested in using this drug should read this report from the UK. It's actually not biased and lists everything there is to know about the chemical structure and it's reported effects on the body. Having read this I am definitely cutting down even more on my mxe usage.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/publications/agencies-public-bodies/acmd1/methoxetamine2012?view=Binary

Most most interesting bit of information I got from that document was that they test central London urinals in order to see what drugs people are using. I can only imagine what is going on over here in the US.

Your description about mxe sounds awesome, like all that i've ever search in a drug. Is the irrational anxiety of psychedelics and bad feelings on some come ups (increase heart rating, cold, tremors...) the reason because i'm very reluctant ever time I do. Did you find the mxe effects that you described on low doses too? I'm interested to trying it, but i'm a bit afraid of possible neurotoxic consecuencies or something :/

MXE is completely anxiolytic in its effects. I have not once been overcome with anxiety from it. It relieves my anxiety just as a benzo would.

^ I can say that with MXE, and of course regular exposure to psychedelics, i managed to get beyond this irrational anxiety-issue. It absolutely helped me overcome those fears. I wouldn't go that far and say i cannot have a bad trip anymore, but it made the control-freak in me calm down a bit, so i can enjoy myself much more, not just in everyday life but also when tripping.

The key is to just let go!

I would not say that MXE is completely anxiolytic, but it is not anxiogenic like conventional psychedelics.

MXE is MUCH more anxiolytic than psychedelics, but not completely as others have said. I get severe anxiety from even the slightest dissociation from psychedelics and weed, but not from MXE. Despite this, I have had the fear strike me hard in the face on high dose trips. Sometimes MXE can be very confusing and disorienting; rapidly losing contact with your senses can lead to a truly terrible experience. Luckily when this happens you tend to not remember it...

MXE is MUCH more anxiolytic than psychedelics, but not completely as others have said. I get severe anxiety from even the slightest dissociation from psychedelics and weed, but not from MXE. Despite this, I have had the fear strike me hard in the face on high dose trips. Sometimes MXE can be very confusing and disorienting; rapidly losing contact with your senses can lead to a truly terrible experience. Luckily when this happens you tend to not remember it...

I agree with this. It has only happened to me from all night binging with no benzos on hand, and it was still a different type of anxiety than one gets from traditional psychedelics. With mxe it is usually a matter of having too much too fast. I can get anxiety from low doses of traditional psychedelics. Sometimes especially on low doses if I am stuck below that threshold of a full on trip.

I feel smart and healthy again, some 3 months and a lot of hard work after I went to the hospital. I had a seizure while on mxe, phenibut, and diphenhydramine. The drug sapped my energy for a long time. It is also 3 months since my last usage of MDMA. I am starting to feel emotion again! Just wanted to comment on the amazing concept of neuroplasticity and the marvel that is human existence.

Miss some mxe, sadly I flushed my last 200mg some weeks ago, dno why I was high on some other shite 8(

Miss some mxe, sadly I flushed my last 200mg some weeks ago, dno why I was high on some other shite 8(

I did the same thing one night too. Got high on MXE and had a pretty scary experience where I thought my blood pressure was super high and I was about to have a heart attack. Went in the bathroom and flushed 3 packets of drugs. 2 bags of MXE and one of phenazepam. Instantly went "wtf am I doing !?" and managed to grab 1 bag of MXE and the phenazepam before it went down lol.

You fucking people with your flushing of drugs. How did flushing drugs even become a thing!? You should be locked up. I am in dire need of being high more and, frankly, your actions constitute nothing less than criminal negligence. If it's a problem to send me your drugs, fear not, I can arrange to take them from you. You'll be helping humanity and the planet, and I'll be saving you money on your water bill. Now isn't that more sensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.