• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

I always enjoyed it the most in the comfort of my own home listening to music. And 225ug is my favorite dose.

thanks theacidtest, I was hoping you'd chime in because I remember you're one of the people who really liked LSZ. Do you prefer it with company or solo? Time of day, weather, phase of the moon ;)?

I always prefer to have a tripping buddy. Normally I prefer day tripping, but some of my favorite LSZ trips have been at night indoors. I've taken LSZ all the way up to 300ug, but I really feel that 225ug is the sweet spot for me personally.

I'm pretty bummed it's not being made anymore. I still have some left, but I would love to have been able to buy a lifetime supply. I find it to definitely be a more interesting trip than AL-LAD.

Once I got off my ass and started exploring LSZ at doses larger than 75 ug, I have to say I was pretty disappointed. Tried oral and buccal dosing..

I went 75 > 150 > 225 ug. It always took ~ 2.5 hours to kick in and was extremely mild for me. It felt like 0.5g dried Cubensis or perhaps 5 mg 4-AcO-DMT.fumarate.

A bit of light sensitivity, a slight feeling of being off kilter and mild insomnia. It always felt like something was about to happen (but never did).

Not impressed

Tom

What settings did you take the lsz in Thomas Davie? I'm hunting for patterns to the way people trip, and whether or not they enjoyed LSZ.
I remember some light sensitivity too, but I think I get that with most psychedelics. Same for insomnia.

Shame, I still love the stuff, though it's been awhile since I had a (s)whirl!

I'd go hiking, hang out in a forest or riverside. I loved tripping outdoors on LSZ, I did not like sitting about indoors. I don't really like tripping indoors much... Well, I'm okay if I come back in once the trip is well established.

What settings did you take the lsz in Thomas Davie? I'm hunting for patterns to the way people trip, and whether or not they enjoyed LSZ.
I remember some light sensitivity too, but I think I get that with most psychedelics. Same for insomnia.

At home, in my basement, surrounded by my 3 dogs/2 cats. The same as when I've indulged in any other substance. And solo, as always.

No fears, no hassles and no pressure from nothing.

Tom

I've tried this compound at dosages exceeding 300ug per session and I found it to be extremely visual (specially OEVs) than psychological. Sex was really nice, I remember seeing fireworks in OEVs as well as other kind of deformations while I was about to orgasm (similar patterning to LSD, but different since it really lacks the "psycho" aspect).

It has a very good recreational usage, but the body load is horrible when you exceed 200ug per session (and even more necessary to fully develop a +++ for everybody in my "psychedelic group"), so I will never do it again.

For me it's another toy that should not be pushed to high dosages due to body load... It looks like a substance for "playing" or enjoying some beers outside.

With AL-LAD happened the same to me... :-( Really looking forward to try 1p-LSD.

Last edited:
Shame I never met anyone who actually thought LSZ was really good - they would have been welcome to it - threw 20 tabs away.

I agree if you like it keep it as low as possible and just use it for fun but it wasn't fun and even 300ug hardly touched the sides psychedelically - better stuff out there for a mild simple minded trip.

Hmm. I tried 450 micrograms of this wonderful, weird substance and wrote a lengthy detailed attempt at making sense of its effects. The forum crapped out as i was posting it though so it's gone. Auto-save had not saved it. :/

But i'm not too concerned because the prevailing theme of the post was the sheer ineffability of the substance. Extremely difficult, or impossible to explain with words. It was deep to the point that words were gibberish in my mind and even the term "spiritual" lost all meaning. Deep in a very literal sense. Maybe not spiritually deep on this first attempt but... It felt like the mind was unshackled and free from subjective opinion. In fact, the internal "voice" that would normally describe the things you observe to yourself was simply not there.

Yet at the same time it had a very mild body load, and i was able to perform normal (and non-normal) things just fine, while at a similar dose of acid i would usually be confined to the couch. Not so this time and my activities ranged from playing guitar and lying on the floor because i felt like it. In a very, very weird way it felt like the first trip i've ever had: Not in a way that it mirrored a previous occasion but rather that all the previous occassions were moot and that it was the *new* first trip.

This is going to sound harsh to those who hold the opinion that only LSD could be LSD-like but... It felt like LSD with all the druggy effects taken out. And while LSD for me is often a tool to gain greater concentration upon important philosophical questions, things i would think sober as well... Not so here. It felt like a seed was implanted in my mind and grew to encompass it whole. It was a weird mix of being able to perfectly function, and at the same time hold the dual state of being in DMT land or something. Without hindrance from either upon each other.

I tried to look for negatives, but there really weren't any... I did sweat a lot but it didn't bother me at the time. It was the cleanest, least drug-like substance i've ever tried. Even compared to caffeine. And to give some perspective: I have a lot of experience of LSD itself and the last time was merely a week ago at around 700 micrograms. This thing doesn't strictly beat LSD... But it is its own "LSD" in a way. I don't like making predictions about the future because of too many variables: But this thing will be big. Just wait and see.

/E: Sorry about the lack of detail. That would be contrary to the experience itself when there weren't any specific details: It felt weird and all-encompassing. I'll need to make further tests with smaller doses, and maybe with other people to give a point of reference.

Very similar here too, very funny to read the same about the inner voice being silent, everything was present and no meaning for karma and other thing of this kind, wird. When it kicked in, was teleport in other reality or something, creating imaginary people and had conversation with them :)).
Still the visual was amazing, could see the molecules and much more it was fantastic

The best experiences I had were in low doses. Its weird, cause for me 1/4 tab is a great social lubricant and the general feeling was great, while 1 whole tab was socialy uncomfortable and sometimes phisically too... I gues from now on I will probably use it like this. I imagine a low dose like this might be great fo concerts.
Watching the last Hobbit movie in the cinema on 150ug was craaaazy (despite the movie being quite shitty). And, yes, it was indeed visual! The movie was surely more 3d than ever...

Anyone notice uneven heart beat with this stuff? Didn't like that at all. Don't know what to make of this stuff - a proportion love it whilst other have problems. No intention to take it again ever. It just isn't nice or useful and just not consistant. Nasty weird stuff.

Yeah same issue now. I had two tabs. I took one about 2 months ago and remember it being incredibly mild and not very noteworthy (150mcg per tab).

Took the other tab today around 3pm expecting the same thing and to carry on my day with a psychedelic tinge.. no such chance. This tab feels at least 3 times as strong which doesn't even make sense... its gripping me completely. I admit the first 5-6 hours were great (I didn't really experience any mental depth like I do on lsd though) but now its just gone into full on uncomfortable.. tight muscles, abdominal cramping, sweating, heartbeat weirdness. I'm certain at least some of it is in my mind but the body load is pretty brutal. I can slowly feel the effects are starting to fade so that's a relief but overall I think I'm cashing in my chips on lsz. It was a good experiment but something about it just feels a bit 'off' to me. lsd is still my holy grail.

The LSZ that was recently sold wasn't the true SS enitomer. I've made LSZ and 75mcg the pure SS isomer felt like 100-125mcg of LSD. And it had far less body-load, unlike the shit public LSZ. Don't let the horrible batch of LSZ ruin your opinion of it... It was not the same as real LASSAz. Animal tests will tell ya the same story as anyone who has tried properly-made LSZ. There was ZERO body load with the good stuff and it was MORE potent than LSD.

Has anybody here ever tried combining LSZ and 4-FA? I'm might be getting a small sample of both and in thinking of doing 50ug LSZ with maybe 90mg 4-FA.
Any opinions/insight on my idea?

Someone tried combining LSD+LSZ, LSD+AL-LAD or AL-LAD and LSZ together?

Thanks!

AL-LAD and LSZ both tend to make me nauseous and experience heavy " body load " for several hours , to the point where I no longer have any interest in consuming any more of my stash of these lysergamides .

Curiously , LSD [ except at very high doses - e.g 450ug + ] rarely causes me to experience any physical distress at all .....

I am wondering at the practicality of boosting my LSD trips with small doses of AL or LSZ - perhaps in the range of 50 - 75 ug . Hopefully this may not produce significant malaise ??? [ and avoid flushing my stash ] . I am somewhat reluctant to actually take either again , even in small doses and on top of Lucy ....

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this , or the above quoted combos . Would love to hear of any suggestions . Thanks .

Well, as one of the few people who absolutely loved LSZ, I feel obligated to bump this thread due to the fact that I'll be taking some LSZ tomorrow evening! My stash is quite low, but I haven't tripped in almost a year and have a bit left.

I'll be going mellow tomorrow, just 150ug and relaxing at home by myself. I'll post an update after the trip.

I still think it's a shame that LSZ never caught on more. My two best friends and I really enjoyed it. Never really encountered much body load either, certainly less than mushrooms. I find it to be the most underrated psychedelic around. Oh well, c'est la vie.

^^ Yeah I cant believe it either, to me LSZ was the best lysergamide produced, I almost prefer it to LSD.

I know psychedelics are different for everyone but its always baffled me that it wasn't that popular. I recently took a couple of tabs out of storage, one to experiment with micro dosing and one to take whole at my leisure, I found that even with 1/8th of a tab its still extremely active (too much for micro dosing!) I'm looking forward to trying it at 150ug, 75ug was always my sweet spot.

Nice, glad I'm not alone in appreciating it. My sweet spot was 225ug, but that's for a fairly strong trip. 150ug is nice for a solid, but not challenging, trip for me personally. Hopefully at some point it will be produced again, I'm crossing my fingers. It certainly has a unique character and I found it to be a far more interesting substance than AL-LAD. I have yet to try 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, or ALD-52, so I can't comment or compare to those. But they're definitely on my list.