• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

Im curious are u the type that takes 30+mg of 4 subs 1mg or higher of nbomes or take really high 2c doses for effects ? Bc i see those doses and just have to think more than avg use and tolerance is at play bc 25mg-30mg MAX is plenty for any 4 sub i cant imagine people taking 45-100mg of 4 subs but i see report all the time. Jw seems like the people who take those in really high doses are the ones taking these in high doses of these and maybe some people r just hardheaded or have a tolerance? I mean in no way a light weight my doses r avg for everything 20-25mg on 4 subs 20-30mg for SOME 2cs def one not of those people that take 8 or 12 or even 15mg of a 4 ho xxx and says they tripped balls or like 12mg 2ce. If the dose isnt 20mg min. For most things its not even worth my time and i trip once every 2 weeks maybe once a week so i dont have a tolerance....

Ive decided to take 2 lsz this sat, first before trying to mix it with stuff. Dam your trip sounded good but the come up wouldn't b worth it for me so i may.just forget the 1lsz+ 1al lad idea....

Last edited:
I don't do nbomes, but yes my doses are generally high. It's not tolerance, regardless of whether there's been two weeks to several months between the doses I need are just higher. I guess you can refuse to believe it if that's your preference, but like I said before people's brains and bodies are different.

Thats what i meant that either tolerance is at play or people r hardheaded and thats y i see these huge doses
Sounds like u fall in the hardhead catagory ? So that explaines y 300ug is enough for me and.your friend.but you like around 450-600ug. Which leads me to believe 300ug would be perfect for me
I dont have a tolerance and i dont need high doses or low doses
I usually take aroung 5mg+ of the prefered dose. Like 25mg 4-aco-dmt or 25mg 2ci instead of people that take 45mg 4-aco-dmt or trip on 13mg 4-aco-dmt. Im right.in he middle, what i call average.

The people that ive read that seem to be avg. Enjoy lsz more so fingers crossed . like i said i could take al lad or leave for the price and is as equally recreational as any 4 aco xx imo so hopefully im in the group that like lsz more. It seemed like the peole who take higher doses of these enjoy al lad more.bc.of the bodyload associated with 600ug or so. Which isnt my case so we will see which group i fall into.

Ill post what i thought about it. Im testing 2 lsz fri or sat...

so i tried 2 lsz blotts last fri. It was ok. I can see how people can take 600ug of this ,@ 275ug i felt like i ate one decent acid blotter minus any OEVs and the electric euphoria ive only felt on lsd. Although there were fun CEVs...

Wanting something more i bumped 5-10mg 4 aco dmt and it put me right were i wanted to be. Before the bump i was tripping , nothing spectacular. after the bump i felt just like i ate a decent blotter + 1g mush.

It was wierd and hard to explain. The lsz had a light body buzz. 4 aco dmt has a specific tryptamine feel to it diff than lsz. After the small bump its like the aco dmts body buzz lasso'd the lsz's and it felt like a strong 4 aco dmt dose from only a small amount. I think ill only add 4 ho xxx's to lsz from now on as i dont wanna eat $40 of lss at one time lol. @ 275ug i def felt like i could have upped it. My friend said he wouldn't go higher and he is the one thats likes high doses, which was wierd. He kept mentioning his jaw ached and felt wired shut...he didnt seem too have good time also he didnt do the 4 aco dmt bump which totally turned on my trip like a switch. I kept hinting he should do some but i dont think he wanted to. Last weekend i hinted he should re dose on 2cb and he bumped 10mg and was too much. So i think he thought he would be overwhelmed and the same thing would happen.

So next weekend im thinking about re testing al lad + a 4 ho xxx sometime OR 3.5g mushrooms or a 4 aco/ho xxx. Im thinking maybe a 4 aco xxx. My friend has never tried those and he has tried shrooms plenty of times. So im thinking about either 4 ho det OR 4 aco dmt if he wants something more similar to psilocyban....

I don't do nbomes, but yes my doses are generally high. It's not tolerance, regardless of whether there's been two weeks to several months between the doses I need are just higher. I guess you can refuse to believe it if that's your preference, but like I said before people's brains and bodies are different.

Everyone is different and so their reactions. I would always go bad trippin´.. Anytime, anywhere, at a certain moment things will go dark.
Maybe it has to do with the effects lasting so long. Last time it was over 10 hours.

My sub 4s must be weak batches cause I have to eat 40-40mg to trip hard...and I am usually sensitive to psychs.....I thought it was maybe just a tolerance issue so I took a month off and same story....underwhelmed last night on 40mg 4ho met.....Seesm like 20 would do nothing.....crazy part Is when I first got the 4 acodet I tripped balls off 30mg.....either I'm just used to the 4 subs (I've got 4 different ones and have used them 1-2 times a month for the past 5 months) or my batches suck!

Yea I've been reading alot of crazy high doses. I bought all my 4 ho xxx 2 years ago. They are all furamate not hcl, maybe that is the diff. Im very pos. All of mine are 99%+ pure and i trip hard.on 25mg of all of them, usual dose is 20mg +5mg bumped . Id neeeever go over 30mg. Theres no need. I litterally have +3 - +4 from 20-30mg and 30 mg is high. Id never take that much orally at once....wierd. but yea lsz + 4 aco dmt felt 90% just like acid. So ill be repeating this again.

Excited to try al lad with 4 ho xxx's.

Last edited:
The dosage difference between the salts is too small to account for Peacephrog's problem. For example, in the case of 4-HO-MET, 20mg of the freebase equals 23.34mg of the hydrochloride and 25.31mg of the fumarate; 40mg of the fumarate equals 36.87mg of the hydrochloride -- both heavy doses that can wipe out most people.

im to the point that i won't do less than 50mg and am thinking of trying 60mg 4 ACO MET next weekend....and i also have been toying with the idea of MAOI

yea, it crossed my mind if adding a MOAI would do something extra. i dont any of the chemistry behind maoi's bc ive never taken ayuhuasca but i wonder if this would work. i know it work with regular MET.

your not alone peacephrog my bud tried 30mg 4 aco dmt w/ 20mg mxe today. first time doing any 4 aco xxx and he got zero visuals, major tremors, and not much if any ego loss. its crazy to me. he is having a ball though, texting me pics of him laying in the snow making snow angels in the dark lol sucks bc i bought mass 4 subs for me and him to try and it seems the 4 substitution tryptamines dont do much to him at all. although he is willing to IM psychedelics. If he cant achieve regular results with a couple more tests im sure he would try IM. i find it hard t see him NOT tripping if he did it that way.

back on topic. my next solo trial with lsz will be 450ug, no clue when that will b bc it synergized so well 4 aco dmt, i think ill only do it with the other 4 subs. We may try al-lad this sat or maybe mushrooms or maybe a nbome. we'll see..

300ug + 125mg mdma + two to three bowls of pot later and i feel like im on a like, 600ug trip or what i'd imagine that would be
fractals open eye are very powerful

I meant the real police they had a warrant to search my apartment, found a few LSZ blotters, sent them to their lab to be tested, lab said it's a lysergamide, not lsd, and may well be lsz (couldn't confirm the last part 100% because they had no samples at the time).

Sorry, I know this is old. But a friend of mine was spotted by cops selling weed to someone outside, so they raided his apartment, found a bag with 3.5g or so of 2C-I yelling victoriously "We FOUND PCP! YOU'RE SO FUCKED YOU LITTLE JERK!". Then the shit was analysed, all charges dropped and they even sent him back the 2C-I through CanadaPost Xpresspost. They said in the judgement he received with the 2c-I that they could not identify this chemical as being part of any banned list of chemicals although it might be related to the random chemicals found in "Ecstasy" pills. I always found this thing hilarious :) Were you as lucky?

Sorry, I know this is old. But a friend of mine was spotted by cops selling weed to someone outside, so they raided his apartment, found a bag with 3.5g or so of 2C-I yelling victoriously "We FOUND PCP! YOU'RE SO FUCKED YOU LITTLE JERK!". Then the shit was analysed, all charges dropped and they even sent him back the 2C-I through CanadaPost Xpresspost. They said in the judgement he received with the 2c-I that they could not identify this chemical as being part of any banned list of chemicals although it might be related to the random chemicals found in "Ecstasy" pills. I always found this thing hilarious :) Were you as lucky?

Obviously your story didn't happen in the United States.

Pupnik hasn't been online recently. I hope he/she avoided arrest. At least I am glad your friend is safe. Canada has relatively relaxed psychedelic laws compared with America. I herd psychedelics aren't in the same category as harder drugs. In America things are different they consider almost anything an analogue of something. 2C-I is illegal anyway. If you're a black guy (like me) they'd bust your for the drug, shoot you while you ran away, then frame you leaving Tasers with your corpse. The problem is so bad this is a running gag in America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously your story didn't happen in the United States.

Pupnik hasn't been online recently. I hope he/she avoided arrest. At least I am glad your friend is safe. Canada has relatively relaxed psychedelic laws compared with America. I herd psychedelics aren't in the same category as harder drugs. In America things are different they consider almost anything an analogue of something. 2C-I is illegal anyway. If you're a black guy (like me) they'd bust your for the drug, shoot you while you ran away, then frame you leaving Tasers with your corpse. The problem is so bad this is a running gag in America.

[bear image]

Hah, I know about it all, I read alternative news sites, and by that, really alternative, not funded through the back by NGO's led by Soros, Rockefeller Institute, Ford Institute and the like. That Gardner guy thing would NEVER fly in Canada, and we have a lot of black people in Montreal and Toronto, basically in the Windsor/Quebec City corridor where 1/3 of the country lives. Instead of giving millions to gas companies for fracking, they should I dunno, give millions to Ontario and Quebec to build a High Speed Train between both Windsor and Quebec City. We're backwards too here but not too much, it's the fault of the "Conservatives" who got into Majority power in 2011, since then they pass Omnibus laws and since they are in majority, there is no need to debate and Omnibus means not even the regular conservative MP (same as a House Rep.) will know what those things contain. We get to know it little by little.

In September we lose door to door mail delivery....Canada was 15 years #1 on the UN HDI Index (basically list of countries with the best quality of life according to very large math involving other indexes. Now we dropped below the US...during the Bush years the US dropped below the 10th position..while we were chilling at #3 or so. Norway has been #1 since ever Canada lost its spot, thanks to the "conservatives", really, their point seems to destroy Canada and reshape to Herr Harper's ideas. Thankfully we'll most likely kick him out comes October, we got fixed elections now, except in exceptional circumstances, like what gave them their majority to start with, because all 3 opposition parties voted a no confidence...well vote against the Prime Minister which automatically dissolves parliament and starts new elections. 2 out of 3 opposition parties were wrecked because of how much one (the NDP, centre-left with social-democrat policies) raised to Official Opposition (they get more time than others to question the majority).

I fear we'll just drop him back to Minority government, where he was for 6 years, going mad because almost everything he tried to pass (which is more repression of all kinds) was blocked by all other parties, now all hell breaks loose, even if they lose power in october, the party who wins will be then privy to the contents of these omnibus bills and I don't know how much of them they'll be able to repeal.

I want my fucking mail at home, I live in a city of 300 000 people. I'm thinking of people living in those streets with huge slopes (Canada has a lot of that) who have no car, walking to their community mailbox slipping on the ice during winters breaking their legs (lots of old people) just to get their mail. Although according to the survey results, per area they will continue delivery to the elderly according to a doctor's notice, same with handicapped people...

They haven't even told us where they will be placed yet. The city has no word in where they will be placed. Imagine having that stuff installed on your front yard and you can't do anything about it, people will throw away all the crap mail and circulars on the ground around, it's inevitable. It's gonna such shit. I can't believe a so-called industrialized country will not have mail-people. I was only assured that when I order something and that they need my signature, they will still deliver home first, which is kind of a relief, but I order a ton of stuff through the internet, what about electronics, vinyl records and the community mailbox (basically they're the same as if we lived in the middle of nowhere) happens to be really far from me, like at the farthest point possible from my address block, I'll have to burn gas for nothing just to get my stuff. Not all deliveries need signatures, when you buy something and choose delivery methods, sometimes such is not offered.

Totally unrelated but you've brought out my ranting for today considering politics. And yeah this is Canada, last psychedelic to be banned is 2C-B in 1994. They banned some cannabinoids and MDPV (both things I could care less about, bottom of the barrel stuff if you ask me, except Cesamet, that's some sweet prescription cannabinoid that works just fine orally). I think they banned Khat not long ago only to piss off the large arab community that comes from french speaking countries in northern africa, we have a lot of them in Quebec since speaking french helps a lot if living there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still around in people's stashes :) but it doesn't seem to be getting produced or distributed anymore.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to experience the small amount I have, as I don't think I'll ever come across it again. I've dosed it once at 150ug, so I think I'll try either 225ug or 300ug next.

What are some good settings for enjoying LSZ? To let it's character shine, for someone like me who doesn't have very much and wants to explore the chemical. Like has anyone noticed unique characteristics of LSZ that would lend it to slightly different settings than other PDs?