• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

Well this one is back. Color me surprised--it never sounded that good to me in the first place. I won't be bothering with it, but I know a lot of you were hoping to add this to the collection and the window has reopened, so you may want to start looking.

I really liked LSZ back in the day when it first appeared. Sadly it's controlled nowadays where I live.

Maybe we'll see 1p-LSZ or even something like ETH-LSZ one day 🤞

300µg:
It had a very clean and calm headspace, my trip with 2 of my friends was passed mostly in content silence, not usual for our lysergadventures. Felt very comfortable, except for a brief time at the come up when I had some slight nausea. This might also be because I expected the nausea from reading various trip reports.
My friends did not experience any nausea, and the typical lysergic bodyload was non-present for all of us.

I especially liked the fractal visuals we got when looking at the ceiling, swirling clear vortexes.

Felt like this could be used well as a tool, perhaps in problem solving, arts, design, scientific work, therapy etc. as in it did not impair concentration almost at all. Analytical and rational thinking felt almost enhanced. Don't get me wrong, we certainly were under the influence. Enhanced empathy for my friends was also present. Experience was quite therapeutic.

Not too colourful before we smoked cannabis, after that the rainbows appeared :D. Mindset changed gears to more trippy and concentration was reduced.

Well this one is back. Color me surprised--it never sounded that good to me in the first place. I won't be bothering with it, but I know a lot of you were hoping to add this to the collection and the window has reopened, so you may want to start looking.

I'm gonna give it a shot I think. :) I tend to not get much bodyload from anything so I'm hoping this one will agree with me.

I kinda liked it, it has a serious tone a little bit like 2C-E does. I think part of its unpopularity was majorly caused by the fact that it was released at the same time Al-LAD was, which is much more widely appreciated. Btw, i remember those two synergized really nicely.

But Im sure you will find LSZ at least interesting. It has a unique flavor for sure.

Too bad the only vendor that has it is in a country where orders are taking 2 months or more, if they even arrive. :\ I have an outstanding order with them that is going on 3 months now, no love letter and no package.

I got a couple LSZ blotters where they were as easy to get as cigarettes. That and almost all LSD analogues....but the best store of them all, which was in my country, not in europe, not asia, not USA, it was the best effing candystore for psychedelics, too bad they had to sell off all they had to european stores. Canadian customs are a bitch nowadays and not worth wasting money or even worse btc on european sources, once I got a blotter sheet in a regular envelope with a normal amount of paper in it of clonazolam seized, I gave up, after the one European source I had that never failed just closed out of the blue while I was browsing to buy, the guy was doing all the business by himself and he couldn't handle the stress anymore, making him sick physically he was saying. A shame, as much as losing that no-border-crossings source.

I never touched them though, they're sitting somewhere in a safe, in the original mylar bag they came in, they were a gift for buying something else. It never got great reviews like ETH-LAD (best happy feeling psychedelic of all time, the comedown is nowhere like the philosophical hell that can sometimes follow LSD), AL-LAD, 1P-ETH-LAD, 1P-LSD (although I'm glad it is still very accessible and that some minds out there will benefit from it, I'd rather just take real "street" LSD than this) and butyl-LSD, that last one I got more than I can spare, never done it either though, it's in powder form and well, I got it at extreme fire sale prices, I think it's one of the analogues Nick Sand invented, I think? If not, there's a butyl in there of that analogue he produced out in BC in the late 90's that other people continued to sell on the streets for a long time and still may be, once I fell in a pool with my cellphone in it about a decade ago, I lost so many contacts, golden ones, which led me to the heavy shit I always promised myself not to mess with (smoking freebase, shooting opioids).

Anyways, LSZ was said to be underwhelming in some and I vaguely remember some reports here and elsewhere that made it somehow...not too enticing, so I cautiously gave myself and my friends many ETH-LAD and AL-LAD trips. A friend of mine stopped drinking back in 2014 from a mixed AL-LAD and LSD trip and never went back. The 2015 purchased LSZ blotters are 150ug. But I would have to review all the old posts around here before I can definitely say "hell yeah, that's good news!"

Last edited:
Too bad the only vendor that has it is in a country where orders are taking 2 months or more, if they even arrive. :\ I have an outstanding order with them that is going on 3 months now, no love letter and no package.
Yeah it’s bad out there rn. My Packs from the snowy north have doubled their arrival time , surprised they even are showing up at all

That was a rollercoaster of a post there @THE_REAL_OBLIVION I didn't know there were LSD analogues being distributed in BC in the late 90s, that's super cool. Sweet you scored a good deal on the powder, I'm jealous.

That was a rollercoaster of a post there @THE_REAL_OBLIVION I didn't know there were LSD analogues being distributed in BC in the late 90s, that's super cool. Sweet you scored a good deal on the powder, I'm jealous.
Honestly, random LSD analogues would be a pretty good Occam's Razor answer as to why different batches of LSD have 'different' effects. Many of us very well could have tried analogues before we knew they existed and thought we simply had a different 'batch' of acid.

This became available domestically but given the price I doubt I’ll give it a whirl. So glad I got in on some of the other analogues before they returned as rare collectors items (lol)

I am sitting here gambling on bitcoin going up before I pull trigger on a sample reading old trip reports. This report I assume is of 150 mic hits, took 4 and could hear each others thoughts

I couldn't tell by now if my eyes were open or closed, but I do remember looking at E, and hearing his voice within my head. This creeped me the fuck out at first, and strangely, E looked equally as spooked. I suddenly realised that I could communicate with E (or so I thought) without opening my mouth. We entered into fragmented discussions about what we were experiencing, and how this was possible.

This shit could be epic and give you super powers lol, but unlike the guy at the start of this thread who bought a 100 never having tried it, I'm going to buy 5 and check it out. I still have the other 4 hits of my ETH-LAD sample, thank god i didn't buy a sheet of that.

Thank you so much, @Psychestim !
That is crazy.
Would love to hear reports from folks who tried those bunk blotters. How were their trips? Just weak, or with added physical discomfort?
We gotta really watch!

Thank you so much, @Psychestim !
That is crazy.
Would love to hear reports from folks who tried those bunk blotters. How were their trips? Just weak, or with added physical discomfort?
We gotta really watch!
I have both the LSZ and the pink 1P-LSD blotters but I haven’t tried them yet.

I had one half of these LSZ blotters lab-tested myself and the result was LSZ, as expected.

Purity wasn’t determined though and I imagine it’s pretty hard to detect novel lysergamide stereoisomers, so it’s probably possible that my LSZ is actually trans-LSZ. I messaged the testing-facility and will probably hand in another, full LSZ tab and one of these 1P-LSD blotters. The good thing is they have referance material for 1P, so they can quantitatively analyze the contents as well.

The most important factor for me is vendors trustworthy-ness rather than the price. I saw those colored blotters on reddit glad my vendor sells the real ones.
Back in the 80s and 90s I used to get GI issues from LSD, the problem was it wasn't consistent. One hit caused "gutrot" and the one next to it you took a month later didn't. And now it never happens no matter where i source the LSD, so I wrote it off as my teenage body chemistry not Pickard's microdots. I'm still not sold on 10 micrograms of impurities causing stomach issues, though I don't want to open the dirty/pure acid debate either.