• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy LSZ Thread

Here's a little report after tonight's test...

I felt a vague "something" approximately forty-five minutes after ingestion of 300ug. This ambiguous sensation didn't turn into a true onset for another thirty minutes. The onset was steady, but very sluggish and uneventful.

At two hours, I felt as if this wasn't going to go very far, so I ingested another 150ug. Fifteen minutes after that, the onset became more rapid and pronounced, but not necessarily forceful -- it was rather smooth, in fact. This onset continued for a surprising two additional hours; the peak, which arrived over four hours after the initial dose was taken, was heady and rewarding.

Curiously, visuals were not particularly prominent until past the seventh hour. At that time, and for the next two hours, visual effects -- with open and closed eyes -- were obvious, albeit not very brightly colored.

The easy return to baseline took three hours, bringing the total duration of the experience to twelve.

Worthy of note was the odd lack of humor throughout the entirely of the test. On the other hand, good things like depth, introspection, creativity, empathy, libido and aesthetic appreciation were abundantly present.

Overall, I would describe this experience as having had a serious tone, but that seems to be typical for me while under the influence of LSZ. My tests from years ago had a similar character.

Interesting. I wish I had gotten to try it, but my order never arrived and by the time they reshipped it, they had to send me something else.

Cool blast from the past. Have you gotten a handle on the sweet spot for dosing this (maybe in comparison to LSD) for anyone with a limited stash that wants to explore this one?

I only tried it once at 150ug iirc and I remember a slightly serious tone to it as well, which could have been due to circumstances tbh. 150ug didnt seem overwhelming or anything, weaker than LSD.

Hey, Star. For me, 150ug is too mild -- an underdose, which is wasteful and annoying -- but 300-450ug is fine. I prefer 450ug, but 300ug is decent enough. Since you're very experienced with psychedelics, I would recommend 375ug. With that dose, you should have a reasonably strong experience without having to worry about becoming overwhelmed. After that, you can adjust future doses up or down, if necessary.

Keep in mind that the onset tends to be unusually slow (as with 2C-P); be patient and the reward will probably come. Also, an LSZ trip's potentially somber tone means that set and setting is probably even more important than usual.

I'd say 300ug is maybe like 100ug LSD so quite inline 225ug equalling 75ug. It's less visual, euphoric and seems to lack most of the spiritual and intellectual aspects of LSD (and yes very slow) - it's very stripped back compared with L but being less head fucky could make it potentially good for some situations. 450ug sounds like more of a dose but the side effects the times I tried 300 didn't make me very keen to go higher but it does have it's fans

Lsz is kinda meh, it's not bad but nothing special. Messing around R2/R3 (lsz, mipla, eipla, ...) destroys the magic of lysergamides imo. The diethyl amide is necessary to retain the magic. R6 subs keep the magic too, and are all unique vs lsd, but still feel like lysergamides. R1 subs retain the magic too most of the time... shorter subs like 1a or 1p lsd are better at retaining the magic but longer ones tend to lose some magic and potency (see 1b-lsd).

300 ug is a nice dose for lsz, about as intense as 150 or maybe 200 ug lsd/1a-lsd/1p-lsd, but more boring both mentally and visually. Higher doses cause nausea to most people so increasing the dose isn't a good idea for most. If you haven't tried it, you haven't missed anything special. It was ok, but not something that I'd love to see return (I'd love more R6 subs, the few great R1 subs and combinations of R6 and R1 subs (1a-eth-lad for example)).

I wonder if LSZ would be a good microdose for workdays. Y'know since everyone finds it on the serious/boring side.

Trying to figure out the best way to use up a limited stash.

Or maybe it would be good in combo with AL-LAD, balance all that silliness out a bit :)

What do you think?

I remember when I had LSZ, my favorite experiences with it were in combination with AL-LAD. I tried 75ug + 75ug and 150 + 150. That second dose was the closest in headspace to LSD itself, but with the unreal/dreamy feeling of LSZ and the amazing AL-LAD visuals.

I still have a leftover 75 ug. Don't really know what to do with it. Should probably combine with AL-LAD I guess. Maybe mix a disso in too.

I still have a sheet of it. I was on a buying spree when AL-LAD and LSZ came about because I figured they would not be around long. I also found LSZ to be rather odd. I do agree that smaller doses are disagreeable, overall, and that the compound shined for me at 300 to 450ug. Also, I agree that it is less visual in terms of colors/shapes/patterns, and takes a while to kick in. I remember that the best visuals, which seemed to come out of nowhere, came about 3 or 4 hours after dosing, and it all happened at once. I remember going out in the dark, with only the streetlights on, and everything just changed, almost instantly, and suddenly everything was bathed in psychedelia. And it does seem to have a sinister vibe, and not happy go lucky like an AL-LAD. I also experienced more nausea than usual, but I think that was a 450+ dose, perhaps 600ugs. It has been sealed and vaulted and to be honest, I don't know what I will do with it. I have enough "other things" that I don't go looking for it. But I am sure I will get at it again. Same with ETH-LAD. Have almost a sheet of that which I may or may not ever use. I tried it a couple of times and while interesting, the bodyload seemed too heavy, and I usually don't think much about bodyload.

^ I also find ETH-LAD a little too heavy and too punishing. Everytime I try it I end up feeling guilty for taking a drug, which is annoying as hell. I have a friend who reported a similar effect. It says more about how deeply rooted some of our cultural biases against drugs are than about the substance itself, but for some reason ETH-LAD really brings that kind of shit out. That being said, a low-dose of ETH-LAD as a supplement to a larger LSD dose can be nice.

Interesting. My one large dose of ETH-LAD (300ug, my first trip on it) was very strong, incredibly visual, yet I felt emotionally and mentally serene, it reminded me of mescaline in the peace and comfort I felt. Since then I haven't taken it in large doses but I have combined it as part of a trip with ALD-52 or AL-LAD. Never really experienced difficulty with it though the come-up does contain more bodyload than other lysergamides I've tried. I'm not sure why I haven't taken another full dose of it to be honest, I think it's probably about time I do.

It looks like this should be back soon, listing is up, no prices yet. This was the only one I missed out I did all the other grey area lysergamides that came out after but missed LSZ

I'm really excited that LSZ will get a second shot here.. it seemed like she might have gotten sidelined when her hotter sister, AL-LAD, came out right after. Looking forward to any reports that come out from this second round.

I never got a chance to try LSZ, I ordered some but the order never arrived and by the time they would reship, they were sold out. I am down to try any LSD analogue that is more different from LSD than a 1-sub of LSD.

Interesting. My one large dose of ETH-LAD (300ug, my first trip on it) was very strong, incredibly visual, yet I felt emotionally and mentally serene, it reminded me of mescaline in the peace and comfort I felt. Since then I haven't taken it in large doses but I have combined it as part of a trip with ALD-52 or AL-LAD. Never really experienced difficulty with it though the come-up does contain more bodyload than other lysergamides I've tried. I'm not sure why I haven't taken another full dose of it to be honest, I think it's probably about time I do.
this is an interesting observation.

as mostly a mini doser (heavy microdoser 20-35 mics more than once/week) these two Eth-Lad and LSZ both shone brightly producing extra sensitivity (many people would call it anxiety) as well as sharpened concentration or interest - the ordinary world gets much more depth the way I use it.

1p-LSD similarly provides this edge. but the name "LSZ" lends a cool comic book feel to the activities.

1cp, alLad, and ald52 are also great but have lighter minidose effects, but still great.

Friends of mine tried this a few months back at 225ug - each - I was surprised how high they got off it (they were caning skunk). One said his most psychedelic experience to date - just shows you never can tell - I found it a dud and hated the side effects

I enjoyed my time with Lizzie.
I'd agree its not as deep as LSD. It was sorta stoney. Like the indica of lysergamides. I enjoyed taking it an looking at the clouds. Usually 2 blotters, but I don't remember what they were dosed at. Probably the same ones everyone else had.