• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

After reading a bit through this thread I don't think i'll be going anywhere near this one.

translate.google.com/?hl=en

Whichever language you speak, this will do a better job at translating your question into English. No offense. ;)

Sure you can combine the drug with any other drug. Nobody here would be bold enough to tell you it is safe though. Generally speaking, dissociatives have successfully be combined with empathogens and psychedelics, especially ketamine. However we know next to nothing about the two substances you plan to combine. Tread very lightly.

After reading a bit through this thread I don't think i'll be going anywhere near this one.
Probably a very wise decision. :D

Last edited:
Dosed this orally a few nights ago forthe first time (done it snorted a hand full of times) and was completely out of it. Near death experience / out of body experience (I wasn't actually close to death just tripping that I was 'being upgraded'.

Wasn't a nice experience, won't be having again.

Welcome to the circle of the chemically ass raped bluelighters.

Sure you can combine the drug with any other drug. Nobody here would be bold enough to tell you it is safe though. Generally speaking, dissociatives have successfully be combined with empathogens and psychedelics, especially ketamine. However we know next to nothing about the two substances you plan to combine. Tread very lightly.
thanks

Dosed this orally a few nights ago forthe first time (done it snorted a hand full of times) and was completely out of it. Near death experience / out of body experience (I wasn't actually close to death just tripping that I was 'being upgraded'.
mg?

Hey everybody, long time lurker but this will be my first post since there isnt that much info on this chem and I've been having quite a lot of fun with it.
So I've tried it at a different dosages, that is 90mgs, 110, 120 and 130 + 140 after peak (all doses oral and measured). In between the 90mg dose and 120 I wanted to point out that there was a signifiant increase in the strength of the high ( time elation, visual and mental activity...) and when I dosed 140 after the peak from 130 it was just plain ridiculous, it definitely felt like an overdose but I didnt really black out like others have reported, simply feel like I've been living for ages in the space of 15 minutes hahah. Was fine afterwards. There's one thing that has been bothering me; I get asthma during spring and after the peak it always seems to hit me. Now I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if the drug kinda triggers it, or perhaps this is what people call "respiratory depression"? It is an opiod analog afterall. Also wanted to point out that caffeine during the trip is a bad idea because it seems to affect me 10x and the over stimulation is sort of uncomfortable during dissociation.
Does anybody else like the comedown very much? I think it's amazing, there's this kind of animalistic idgaf attitude that comes with a very euphoric, pleaseant aggressiveness. Well, thats pretty much it for my input. One last thing, Alfred f*cking Hitchcock movies are THE SHIT on this drug, seem to fit perfectly with the experience.

I was just smoking bowls with dashes of diphenidine, no problem. Small, 10-20 miligram hits mixed with cannabis. Felt fine, though I was baseline. Maybe 5 of them today.

And then I went to cook some potstickers for myself. Sprayed the pan, poured in oil, started cooking. Took a piss. Then this weird imbalance took over me, like too much alcohol. Then darkness, and I woke up on the floor making strange, gibbering sounds til I got a hold of myself.

What happened?

apparently there is a long comeup even when smoked? maybe you redosed too soon.

apparently there is a long comeup even when smoked? maybe you redosed too soon.

I had long since bypassed the subjective peak, and at least felt, near baseline. It was sudden blackness, then back to normal, albeit on the floor. It had been at least an hour or two since I'd smoked.

Last edited:
Yikes, me and my friends have also been smoking some of this stuff this weekend mixed with some weed. Doses around 20 mgs split between a couple of guys. Nobody had any trouble though. How were you smoking it? We used a vape, could be when the chemical is actually burned say in a regular pipe it gets more toxic ?

Yikes, me and my friends have also been smoking some of this stuff this weekend mixed with some weed. Doses around 20 mgs split between a couple of guys. Nobody had any trouble though. How were you smoking it? We used a vape, could be when the chemical is actually burned say in a regular pipe it gets more toxic ?

Smoking it out of a bubbler, just a bit sandwiched between flower. I was thinking that burning as opposed to vaping could affect it. It could also be that I'd still smoked it multiple times during the day. I'd say, no matter the case, exercise caution.

It's worth noting that I've never fainted before.

Last edited:
did anyone witness the fainting spell? i wonder if it was more of a seizure than a faint.

did anyone witness the fainting spell? i wonder if it was more of a seizure than a faint.
I was alone. That could be the case. To try and put the way I felt into words.

I was making food, but I suddenly lost my appetite. I moved to turn off the stove, and I felt a distinct and powerful dizziness take me, then darkness. My eyes opened and I became aware of shapes, though I did not immediately associate them with the objects around me. I then gained sense and was back to normal.

If that helps to shed any light. Upon more research and reflection, it in fact seems likely that what occurred was a seizure. How terrifying
And the urge to smoke more is still there. This is some shit, indeed...

Last edited:
well, it sounds like smoking diphenidine is a bad idea in general, but even then i think you smoked too much. Dark Nepenthe above reports being okay smoking 20mg split between two people. you say you smoked 10-20mg 5 times in a day. are you eyeballing?

sorry to get all buzzkilly and whatnot, but yeah...

well, it sounds like smoking diphenidine is a bad idea in general, but even then i think you smoked too much. Dark Nepenthe above reports being okay smoking 20mg split between two people. you say you smoked 10-20mg 5 times in a day. are you eyeballing?

sorry to get all buzzkilly and whatnot, but yeah...

I was eyeballing, don't worry about it. Seeing what happened, it's only sensible to be buzzkilly. Henceforward I will stick to safe and sane oral doses.

I was just smoking bowls with dashes of diphenidine, no problem. Small, 10-20 miligram hits mixed with cannabis. Felt fine, though I was baseline. Maybe 5 of them today.

And then I went to cook some potstickers for myself. Sprayed the pan, poured in oil, started cooking. Took a piss. Then this weird imbalance took over me, like too much alcohol. Then darkness, and I woke up on the floor making strange, gibbering sounds til I got a hold of myself.

What happened?
That is odd. Nobody can tell you. Dissociatives are supposed to knock your ass out, but not at those doses. Go see a neurologist if this happens again. That's not normal. YOU are not normal! ;) <3

No kidding though, be careful with that substance if you had such a reaction. My advice: Flush it all.

EDIT: Come to think of it, sure it wasn't just a regular syncope? Have you ever had those before? You were sitting down. Got up, blood rushes to your legs. Swoosh good night. Happened over 100 times to me. Still, no one can tell you what happened for sure.

postural orthostatic hypotension!

also known as the cause of so many cannabis freakouts/fainting spells. anything that lowers blood pressure will increase the potential for this kind of stuff.

like you probably found out, if you don't interpret the signs and symptoms pretty quick, you wake up on the floor wondering what happened. best to sit down wherever you happen to be in future.

I considered that, especially because correlation does not always equal causation, but I'd been standing up the whole time. It's possible the diphenidine caused some blood-pressure mischief and that's what knocked me out. Without someone seeing me I guess it's hard to tell.

Thanks for the assistance and speculation no less, I've not dosed since and there's no urge to, but I hate the idea of wasting good drugs.

As much as I hate dying though? :?