• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Yikes. That's not very long at all.. I'd wait a while to try it and see what other people think about it :)

I just want to add that this drug should not be used if you have epilepsy. I had quite a few seizures on it because i never remember my epileptic attacks. Besides that i find this a great drug. I wouldnt know which dissociative to compare it the most. Ive had D holes on this and that were my greatest trips on this. After a while i was never able to reach this anymore. I always dosed orally because sniffing it is so painfull.
When i swallow a dose it takes mostly many hours before it starts working. It seems to metabolise very slowly for me. And then i get an enjoyable buzz for quite a while. I been through about 35gr of this stuff. I think methoxphenidine is a very different substance. The highest dose of diphenidine ive used must be about a gram, perhaps more. But ive got strong tolerance for most drugs so dont be surprised. The vendor i got it from also called it 2MEO Ketamine. Is this also a correct name for this stuff? Im looking forward to trying MXM but it wont be for a long while. And for people worried about my high doses, saying it is irresponsable, do not forget that i am immortal untill my task on earth is done.

Peace, bluelight.

I wouldnt know which dissociative to compare it the most.
Of the major ones that would clearly be PCP. It's really a beast of it's own though and seems to have a distinct mechanism of action.

The vendor i got it from also called it 2MEO Ketamine. Is this also a correct name for this stuff?
Haha hell no, look at the structures. Unless he was referring to 2-MeO-Diphenidine and accidentally said Ketamine instead of Diphenidine, it's time to find a new source. People like that don't give a fuck if you live or die. Probably one of those greedy ass chinese pieces of shit. They're a disease but there's no way around them if you want good prices, be it legal or illegal products and not jsut drugs either - Everything. No racist.

I wouldnt know which dissociative to compare it the most.
Of the major ones that would clearly be PCP. It's really a beast of it's own though and seems to have a distinct mechanism of action.

The vendor i got it from also called it 2MEO Ketamine. Is this also a correct name for this stuff?
Haha hell no, look at the structures. Unless he was referring to 2-MeO-Diphenidine and accidentally said Ketamine instead of Diphenidine, it's time to find a new source. People like that don't give a fuck if you live or die. Probably one of those greedy ass chinese pieces of shit. I am no racist and spend every xmas with chinese friends, but the ones I am referring to are a fucking disease. Too bad there's no way around them if you want good prices, be it legal or illegal products and not jsut drugs either - Everything.

Anyone know why one of the main vendors stopped stocking this?

I've emailed him...no reply

I just want to add that this drug should not be used if you have epilepsy. I had quite a few seizures on it because i never remember my epileptic attacks. Besides that i find this a great drug. I wouldnt know which dissociative to compare it the most. Ive had D holes on this and that were my greatest trips on this. After a while i was never able to reach this anymore. I always dosed orally because sniffing it is so painfull.
When i swallow a dose it takes mostly many hours before it starts working. It seems to metabolise very slowly for me. And then i get an enjoyable buzz for quite a while. I been through about 35gr of this stuff. I think methoxphenidine is a very different substance. The highest dose of diphenidine ive used must be about a gram, perhaps more. But ive got strong tolerance for most drugs so dont be surprised. The vendor i got it from also called it 2MEO Ketamine. Is this also a correct name for this stuff? Im looking forward to trying MXM but it wont be for a long while. And for people worried about my high doses, saying it is irresponsable, do not forget that i am immortal untill my task on earth is done.

Peace, bluelight.

^ I wouldn't be too quick to assume you've been working with Diphenidine itself if the vendor is capable of getting the *name* mixed up with 2-MeO-Ketamine then god knows what the product itself actually is :p

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Methoxphenidine? For that can also be called 2-MeO-Diphenidine (but *not* 2-MeO-Ketamine)?

2-MeO-Ketamine and Diphenidine are completely very structurally different, and very different in effects and dosage too.

Ketamine makes you see TWO Jesusrgreeens when really there is just one. Welcome to Wonderland. Diplopia is a bitch.

Diphenidine is a strange drug. It was the second dissociative I have ever tried, DXM being the first. first tried diphenidine in mid-December of 2014. At the time, I had a scale waiting to dose this particular chemical. After an allergy test the day I received it- that night I weighted out 80mg of the substance as my first oral dose.

I ingested it in a gel capsule, and about 30 minutes later I joined my family for dinner. After a fulfilling meal,and about 45 minutes after ingestion, I began to watch TV while waiting for the effects to kick in. It was about this time that I realized I was heavily under the influence and experiencing novel effects. I first felt a beautifully warm, vibrating sensation throughout my body as I sit on the couch watching tv. It is this initial feeling I've grown to love diphenidine for.

It is now, nearly 4 months later, that I post my first report of the substance. Just yesterday I had received my 3rd shipment of the chemical since my first. First 2 were 1g orders. This was 500mg. I am now heavily under the influence as I type this for you bluelighters, my first post on here. I have learned vaporization is my preferred method of use. Although, this substance now lacks the euphoria I associated it with in my past use. Therefore, I will discontinue my use for a short while. I am dissociated, but there are no interesting qualities to this drug that would motivate me to use it in the future.

I wish I had access to alternative dissociatives to compare them to, but I do not. Although I have tried a gram of quality mxe recently, and I must say, it was much more enjoyable visually. Then again, much more physically, and mentally impairing. I believe that this new piperidine group of dissociatives have much potential, but mxp and diphenidine are not "it".

I will also like to introduce myself, as I have been what you may a consider a "lurker" for quite some time. My name is Ledbetterp3, I enjoy researching drugs both through experience and through reading. I am particularly fascinated by hallucinogens. I love science of any topic. I tend to hoard information from forums and fail to give my contributions so I do apologize to for that. I would like to post more, but I may fail to become a regular simply because I am much to lazy... Maybe bluelight will be the first forum I shall become a part of?

Maybe not...

-Pat

Hey there Pat/ledbetter, nice to see you. :) I hope you continue participating.

Thanks for the greetings Xorkoth and Dalai. It's nice to forumally meet you guys too ;) It seems you are new yourself, Dalai, but thanks. I have to note that my future posts shall be more sequential as long as I'm not intoxicated haha.. But I'll keep that one the way it is.

In order to contribute to the forum, I'd like to note that someone in drugs-forum is warning of impurities in recent diphenidine batches being distributed from a, as I quote, ""big" RC distributor".

I'm not in the loop on this one but I would guess leftover possibly toxic precursors and such. Seems like it's been a problem with previous diphenidine batches IIRC.

Hi! I just registered (after years of lurking, of course!) for warning you all about this substance! I'm an experienced disociatives user, having lot of experience with ketamine and MXE (On the past abusing them on a daily basis for two years). I've also tried 3-MeO-PCP and DXM on the past, and never got a problem with disociatives like the one I had on diphenidine.

Prior to this bad experience, I had about 4 experiences with diphenidine (same batch, and analyzed by Energy Control) and had not a problem with it. I found it less ejoyable than MXE, ketamine or 3-MeO-PCP, but still giving a good disociative chilling effect. This weekend I dosed arround 100mg. Two hours on it I was enjoying myself so much that I redosed with arround 50mg. Next thing I remember is waking up on hospital. Aparently, I have been arround the house like a zombie, talking incoherent stuff, cooking and lefting the electric fryer turned on... And aparently, I keep redosing until finishing all the bag (Arround 500mg that I had left). I managed to reach my parents bedroom, ask for help and told them I overdosed on diphenidine, and after that just collapsed on the floor. They called the ambulance and they took me to the hospital, where I recovered without any problems.

But it could be worse. Instead of entering my parents bedroom I could exit the house and take the car, or something worse... I can asure you that blacking out, but still beeing able, somehow, to move arround and do things without beeing conscious of yourself is scary as fuck!!!! Huge amnesia from that night.

So be careful! I won't try it again.

Hi all. First post after lurking on this awesome forum...

Since the big Ket drought I've decided to try the RC route. I used K on and off over a year. Nothing to serious but grew to love this drug solo, to vibrate to the hidden dimension with audio and visual stimuli.

Had a bit of a Google session and having missed the boat on MXE, (gutted) came to the decision that Diphenidine and Methoxphenidine is the route to explore. So ordered 500mg of both online along with some .01 scales.

As long as its been since I stepped off and as much as I'd like to go for it, thanks to the Info on this forum I decided to take it easy. Haven't eaten for 5 hours...

Male. 6ft. 180lbs.

DAY 1. 5mg allergy test sublingual.
T+00.30 Feel no different. Maybe slight indigestion. Probably psychosomatic. Weigh out 50mg and bomb.
T+01.30 Watching TV on couch and listening to some electronica. Music is sounding slightly better, nothing else to report.
T+02.00 Put on some trippy visuals in HD, everything seems sharp and my head is super clear. No feelings of disassociation to report of.
T+03.00. No real change. Feel quite content but this is far as it's going to go. Would like to redose but made conscious decision prior not to.
T+04.00 Decide to call it a night. Go to bed, fall asleep instantly. Vivid dreams.

Woke up after decent sleep. Felt fine. No afterglow or anything else.

Day 2. 110mg bombed on empty stomach. TV on. Chilling with dog.
T+01.00 Nothing going on.
T+02.00 Miniscule wave of vibrations up and down body. TV seems further away. Something's happening for sure.
T+02.30 Put on discovery programming about space. Remember thinking the people on the show are really cool. Some cool space graphics make me start to feel like I'm being pulled gently in the direction of travel. Quite fun. Remember seeing the sun on TV and actually feeling it's warmth.
T+04.15 Have been pretty motionless in a slight disso bubble. Felt very chill and content. Similar to an oxy buzz. No visual to speak of. Think i watched same space show over. Not quite sure. Slight amsesia. Refrigerator hum was annoying. Went to get stuff to weigh out a 50mg redose, slightly confusing while doing it. Decided against it although I wanted to ramp it up.
T+05.00 In bed listening to beats. Cannot sleep. Feel stimmed up. Surfing smart phone for few hours. Phone size seems massive then really small. Very sharp and bright display compared to normal. Close eyes and see like a grey static. No interesting CEV to report. Fire up an astral projection YouTube video, float around a bit which was interesting then crashed out.

Had about 6 hours sleep. At least three realistic, vivid dreams. Slight fuzzy head cured by a cup of coffee otherwise fine.

I may try again in a week or 2. And will do a 150mg Max solo dose. Has some slight feelings of K at times but, for now, not something I'm really fussed about.

Will try the Methoxphenidine next week sometime.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I think it's really pretty good - but your always going to get mixed opinion given this families unforgiving nature.
As for impurities - are we talking about the necrosis guy? Had been on a total bender with anything he could find and some impurity was theorised but nothing ever turned up even after some was sent for testing. That isn't to say there couldn't be impurities but that's been true of many things; even without we don't know th safety of this or MXP which seems to have had a lot of side effects listed. This stuff always been good for me; there is certainly caution needed though; a lot of people have fallen foul of it blacking out: titration is needed - doesn't look like redosing, incautious use, large jumps in dose is good at all with these things; that seems to have been the main mistake with these phenidine things - you can't casually overstep the mark.

Best way to get an opinion on that is to read the thread, and look for trip reports.