• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Probably late to the party, regardless my experience if not a bit muddled. Started taking this the other night after having been out for two quick beers. Must have taken about 250mg spread over the course of 4 hours in 50mg bombs eyeballed. This was all combined with some weed, beer and a skip full of food. Can't say I noticed a lot over these hours other than body lightness and a non descript numbing of senses. Was only watching tele and playing video games. Really noticed the effects though afterwards when I went to bed. Lay down watching space videos on my laptop when I suddenly felt a feeling that can only be described as a strong vibration pulsing through my body. Felt like I was lying on the wing of a plane as it was being sucked into a deep vortex. My whole room seemed like it was swirling. Felt for what was perceived as the slightest moment complete darkness and loss of any directional axis whatsoever. Blissful. Came back up quickly and had a look at the time on my laptop. Had only been away for a half hour or so. No sleep for the rest of the night as it felt like I was flipping whenever I closed my eyes. At no point did I feel overly concerned whatsoever. Overall I would say this produced a very cold experience comparable to mxp without the manic tendencies. Enjoyable if you just let it wash over you. Had the same comedown today as you would mxp, fuzzy elation with gorgeous auditory enhancement. That is all, hope it helps.

Tried diphenidine at 30 mg plus 45 mg an hour later (orally).
Enjoyable to communicate, be at party and listen to music, similar to average between alcohol and weed (I don't use either, tho). Memory gaps are real, half an hour can pass in an instant, like in a dream, and you vaguely remember what happened. I will maybe repeat it, but second part was taken too early/too much. 30 mg enough to relax and have a little fun. Made me pretty manic and confident, too (nice thing in party, because I have social anxiety among a lot of people I do not know well).

Note, I seem to be pretty sensitive to alcohol and dissotiatives (totally contrary to psychedelics)

I have extensive experience with Diphenidine but all of it has been vaporizing and smoking the stuff (in crystal, powder form and varying doses)—About 15 minutes ago I ingested 162 mg of Diphenidine HCl orally followed by a cup of water on an empty stomach.

Rolling some tobacco and there is 100mcg of Clonidine and a little bit of alcohol in my system to mitigate some of the neurotoxicity of this compound (if any, at this dose, with my tolerance, ...)

If the amnesia isn't strong, I'll come back and report my findings. I love you folks!

well, it sounds like smoking diphenidine is a bad idea in general, but even then i think you smoked too much. Dark Nepenthe above reports being okay smoking 20mg split between two people. you say you smoked 10-20mg 5 times in a day. are you eyeballing?\

well, I don't know if smoking diphenidine is a bad idea. Sorry, let me clarify: Smoking anything is a bad idea, and we're talking vaporizing not smoking right? anyway, the thing with vaporizing the stuff is that you can titerate your dosage up before you're too messed up to know any better. I would say to hide the bag and pipe if you go this route, or any route, because this compound does cause memory loss and amnesia and you may "wake up" finding that hours went by and you're only aware of this fact because the bag is empty and the drug is out of your system.

Diphenidine DOES cause slurred speech, impaired motor skills and heavy blows to short term/episodic memory. This is something to be taken seriously. After months of vaporizing this stuff on and off I feel that my tolerance and general knowledge of this substance have been helping me stay safe with regard to the slurred speech that's OBVIOUS to anyone you attempt talking to (they'll know you're fucked up beyond belief and it's a very worrying image, like the Ether binge scene(s) in Fear and Loathing..), memory issues which I take care of with copious amounts of Clonidine before/during/after, a healthy diet and sleep schedule. Of course, the fact that I can take a few tokes of this and not feel retarded is alarmingly. My friends will take a toke and babble nonsense for hours and have amnesia afterwards, while I can hit the pipe continuously for hours on end with no adverse effects (and no real insight either, I do it because the stuff makes me feel relaxed.)

There is a tendency for mania to be triggered at ANY INTENSITY at ANY POINT of the experience, with ANY DOSE and ANY ROA. I have NOT been able to get my head around what causes the mania and to what degree but combined with the memory/motor impairment this can be damn dangerous. Careful!

well, I don't know if smoking diphenidine is a bad idea. Sorry, let me clarify: Smoking anything is a bad idea, and we're talking vaporizing not smoking right? anyway, the thing with vaporizing the stuff is that you can titerate your dosage up before you're too messed up to know any better. I would say to hide the bag and pipe if you go this route, or any route, because this compound does cause memory loss and amnesia and you may "wake up" finding that hours went by and you're only aware of this fact because the bag is empty and the drug is out of your system.

Diphenidine DOES cause slurred speech, impaired motor skills and heavy blows to short term/episodic memory. This is something to be taken seriously. After months of vaporizing this stuff on and off I feel that my tolerance and general knowledge of this substance have been helping me stay safe with regard to the slurred speech that's OBVIOUS to anyone you attempt talking to (they'll know you're fucked up beyond belief and it's a very worrying image, like the Ether binge scene(s) in Fear and Loathing..), memory issues which I take care of with copious amounts of Clonidine before/during/after, a healthy diet and sleep schedule. Of course, the fact that I can take a few tokes of this and not feel retarded is alarmingly. My friends will take a toke and babble nonsense for hours and have amnesia afterwards, while I can hit the pipe continuously for hours on end with no adverse effects (and no real insight either, I do it because the stuff makes me feel relaxed.)

There is a tendency for mania to be triggered at ANY INTENSITY at ANY POINT of the experience, with ANY DOSE and ANY ROA. I have NOT been able to get my head around what causes the mania and to what degree but combined with the memory/motor impairment this can be damn dangerous. Careful!
I had two women in my life and after using about 400mg of diphenidine over several hours I looked at the clock and it said 7:24 I immediately thought I missed dinner plans with this one chick so I called insane got in my car and then called the other girl to tell her she was a jerk for not texting me back all day. Crazy shit. Seriously I use mxe like a fucking lot and this shit just made me question myself for a second

Wtf explains why I have had 1gram sat here for over a year sigh..when will the war on drugs end :(

SWIM bought three grams of Diphenidine powder from an online UK vendor. SWIM had read that nasally, this chemical was not a wise choice.

So the person who is definately not me decided to inhale a small line anyways, it hurt that person like hell and the sting/burn lasted quite a regrettably long time, but that didnt deter him/her, SWIM sniffed another couple of lines (roughly 0.1g each) to no avail, no effects after 45 mins whatsoever so decided to bomb 0.2g in a rizla paper bomb.

Twenty minutes later, after a bout of absence of patience...ended up bombing another 0.5g ... and then another .3g shortly after as SWIM though this chemical was inactive (and not worrying too hard because he or she was pretty tolerant to ketamine, MXE and opiates...still a big mistake).

Around half an hour after the last dose SWIM started feeling tingly and dizzy, very much dissociated but with a darker twinge to it, after that SWIM cannot remember anything apart from what his girlfriend at the time had told him.

Apparantly SWIM had managed to crawl to the kitchen in a hole, and returned to the room with a large kitchen knife in one hand and a melon in the other, crying... babbling the words "can you help me cut this please?".

SWIM came round in the arms of his girlfriend completely oblivious, his skin felt kind of stretchy and almost damp..with a painless pins and needles and it took around an hour for the effects to wear off. watch out when taken orally and dont be a nob about it, SWIM was very much taken by surprise and went to a distant land only to return confused and fuzzy.

Definately dissociative, Definately blanks you out and definately should be done in moderation.

SWIM should not have taken a gram orally in under an hour. 2 gs left over were left well alone for at least a week until he repeated almost the same dosage again. SWIM dosent know why but he kept going back until it was gone even though he lost a few long moments of his or her life.

Ahh! How is the whole "SWIM" thing still going on? Don't use it anymore, everyone knows it was you who ate and snorted the diphenidine.
Also, why did you continue to dose once you thought the substance was inactive? Especially without giving sufficient time for the drug to onset? That's extremely dangerous and could have had much more severe consequences. Please be more careful in the future, no one wants to hear another heartbreaking story like the young man who stabbed his mother to death on methoxphenidine.

Wow man, yeah, a gram of diphenidine was incredibly reckless, did you read about dosage levels beforehand, and how it takes quite a while to come on?

And also, yes, SWIMing is against the rules here, though I do realize it's required on some forums. We don't allow it here because it doesn't do anything to protect you whatsoever, and it makes posts more annoying to read.

Anyway I'm glad you're okay, but you should do more research in the future before trying something new, or you could end up in serious trouble or dead.

Hello Crook,, Sorry but I may as well start this with someone who sounds like he knows how to communicate in a style that I respect.... OK,, so the 3-flurophen stuff's a decent stim but I'm not bothered and rebel against the drug itself. Played that extended mix of Clair de lune on that, Diphen it is then - but I see the bar as trying to shadowbox in a robo-K-wonk 'ole. Regards Crook

Mrkrisp - thats a funny story,, why do this with such variables as girlfriends ? Not that I've gave a sex for 20 years, with anything but me hands that is. Ok ok, bombed Diphen - start, I have 2 grams in total,, we'll see Crook

Hello Crook, you may not know me, but I don't know you.

Wait, I mean we don't know each other at all, but I have read many of your posts over the couple months. Specifically in this thread, since I found myself to be interested in diphenidine quite awhile ago and I noticed that you seemed to be one of the very few who actually enjoyed it at the time. So awhile ago, I had some very crazy time binging on this stuff and slowly ruining my social life - thanks to you..

Ha, just kidding! I definitely enjoyed it. Anyway, I haven't noticed you posting in Bluelight's Ephenidine thread which leads me to believe that you may have not had the honor to sample this substance as of yet. If that's the case, I'd highly recommend it and I invite you to post your contribution over to the corresponding thread in order to fill in it's gaps of lacking information. Having enjoyed Diphenidine, I must say that Ephenidine blows it out of deep waters. This, of course is my subjective opinion, but I have hopes that you may agree once you are able to try this beautiful drug. You know, because it's always great to discover a new dissociative that you really enjoy.

Anyway, I will be expecting you to join me in my lonely adventures with the chemical in time. Whenever you are ready.
Much love and dissociation,
Led

I'm gonna agree with Dark Nepenthe, the comedown is stunning to watch films on... I recently took 55mg IM seconds before watching The Matrix, and the whole "re-birth" sequence totally blew my mind as I peaked. I found myself linking my own life to that film in so many ways, and end up afterwards just sitting there contemplating my life, in a very pleasant way. Also agree with the Asthma thing, my throat always feels a tiny bit strange on it, and I'm not even asthmatic. I'd almost say it feels like I'd imagine bronchodialation to feel like (and I know Ketamine is much loved medically for this effect), but it does feel weird.

Personally, I'm very fond of it in moderation! Much over 60mg IM and I "hole", but that hole is totally wiped from my brain, so I don't bother! Looking forward to some other dissociatives in my life too! Everything in moderation :)

I also find that every few doses (I probably take MXP or DPD twice a month) I end up feeling INSANELY happy and motivated the next day, ultra-functional! Lovely little bonus to it!‎

Hello Crook, you may not know me, but I don't know you.

Wait, I mean we don't know each other at all, but I have read many of your posts over the couple months. Specifically in this thread, since I found myself to be interested in diphenidine quite awhile ago and I noticed that you seemed to be one of the very few who actually enjoyed it at the time. So awhile ago, I had some very crazy time binging on this stuff and slowly ruining my social life - thanks to you..

Ha, just kidding! I definitely enjoyed it. Anyway, I haven't noticed you posting in Bluelight's Ephenidine thread which leads me to believe that you may have not had the honor to sample this substance as of yet. If that's the case, I'd highly recommend it and I invite you to post your contribution over to the corresponding thread in order to fill in it's gaps of lacking information. Having enjoyed Diphenidine, I must say that Ephenidine blows it out of deep waters. This, of course is my subjective opinion, but I have hopes that you may agree once you are able to try this beautiful drug. You know, because it's always great to discover a new dissociative that you really enjoy.

Anyway, I will be expecting you to join me in my lonely adventures with the chemical in time. Whenever you are ready.
Much love and dissociation,
Led
Hi there ledbetterp3. Bit in a hurry here, how about giving me an IM address of yours via pm so we can have a chat about ephenidine? Your inbox was full.

<3

Last edited:
It's hard to take this drug in the slightest bit seriously after first dabbles.
I'm gonna try again but first impressions reminded me of an anti-psychotic that just turns your mind to slurry so you don't have thoughts that may sit uncomfortably with other psychiatric inpatients who are also zoned out on this dip-shit nit-wit mongoloid sherbet.
I believe someone said pretty much everyone here was part of some hideous cabal whereby we've all been ass-raped by diphenidine.
Here I go again. Any further insights above this being the R.C version of Risperidone / Stellazine I'll let you know - but my prediction is the 2 grams of this shit is pretty much the only R.C I leave to gather dust.
Thanks

OK - around 400mg snorted . Easily controllable for me if you're used to doing things semi challenging whilst on this horse-shit, I showered and exercised easily. Less zombifying than initially suspected. Not enough to lump it in with the anti-psychotics but certainly not a patch on very heavy doses of the 3 PcMO stuff if you like K-holes but basically twaddle.
I do think for me a major key to controlling your trip on these longer lasting 'so-called' dissociatives is being able to talk yourself around if you find you're starting to get crazy. I'm forever arguing back to myself with thoughts and don't really see this coping mechanism as multiple personality-esque as much as constantly affirming that you're still in the drivers seat,, your doing the drug rather than the drug taking over. I don't think I'd be able to do the quantities I do if I was with others and din't have the opportunity to mutter to myself quite frankly - that's just an observation but I sincerely think context and confidence is crucial particularly with these sorts of drugs.
A BIG FINAL AND in conclusion, I was fine with the burn and drip of the snort but still had a bloody nose in the shower hours after insufflation.
Not great imho.

Last edited:
Right - final thoughts on this garbage,, it's just a wrong'un. I hadn't read the thread by mental Kenny about diphenidine but PLEASE DO READ THAT.

Last night I bombed a further 400mg of diphenidene out of boredom primarily because I'd been awake in bed all night having ran out of my medicated Mirtazipine.
So I parachute it,, watch most of Naked Lunch perfectly fine still in bed then nod off for half an hour. I presume something happened more than just sleeping but can't remember any particular issues more than sleep then wake.
Around 6 hours after having consumed it I'm awake and just typing away feeling a quite sludgy,, kinda 'sandy' feeling which I apologise is a hopelessly bad description of the feeling but pretty compus mentus nontheless.
Then from literally out of nowhere I have something resembling a semi-psychotic hole'ish experience relating to my computer and said device vibrating and morphing. Not so much dissociative as a psychotic break really. But crucially,, just for like,, maybe 20 minutes out of nowhere.

Anyway,, having just read mental Kenny's experience that's it for me regarding this shit.
The thing about K is you snort it and I knew what was coming on pretty dang soon. This shit is hell to pay with the sinuses and it's random effects at any given time for me at least really aren't worth it.
From an initial experience with it feeling more like a brain sludge anti-psychotic to the evil nosebleed 2nd time to the totally out of the blue 20 minute weirdness 6 hours in I just think this drug is fucking crap and not worth your curiosity.
To have the gall to call it a dissociative comparable in any way to Ketamine is a fucking insult to that wonderful substance imho.
Even MXE,, meh - to be honest having done that quite a bit years back I fucking hated the longer come up and the tendency toward just insanity rather than dissociative K-holes but this stuff's way beyond that style of ludicrous.
Read mental Kenny's report (which fair play has a load of dodgy R.C's attached to it) but for me I simply think anyone that's even thinking about dabbling with this shit that isn't used to tried and trusted K holes with a watcher should steer WELL CLEAR. And I'd say the same for anyone quite frankly.
I must say I've had comparitively better effects off of the Methoxphenidine but even then it's clearly not a classic dissociative and much of the positive to it as I recall was about having a spring in my step the next day but of these 3 new (to me) so called 'dissociatives' I'd only consider buying 3-PCMO again and even then only if it were cheaper as I found I needed quite a bit to get something like a K < MXE experience.
None of them come close to tried and trusted Ketamine for me (in controlled circumstances obviously).
It's just a sad shame that I took that drug to the limit whereby I was pissing razorblades on half gram lines and once you've been there I've found my tolerance levels never really came down again that much.
Sorry for sounding a bit snarky in this final report but I seriously wouldn't bother with this one whatsoever and I've been around these types of drugs too much,, and this one in particular just seems to take the piss in annoying but possibly VERY dangerous and unexpected ways especially if you were out and about.
I basically had a bit of a knee-jerk reaction to hearing about a blanket ban on psychoactive substances in the U.K and having got fairly bored by now with all the usual 'head-shop' stims and incenses I thought what the hell and bought quantities of diphen, methoxphen and 3-PcMO and can really only conclude that none of these new novel dissociatives in any way break the mould and the longer onsets really dampen the classic Ketamine which in the area I now live in is virtually impossible to get unless going to dark-web territory which quite frankly is a bit too risky for me. Anyway I think I've learned my lesson. Stay safe guys.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Did 400mg recently, just felt like head trauma. Almost felt like I was losing control of my actions, and strange feelings like I was missing limbs/completely insane.

Low doses are ok, definitely not a great drug though (and I like dissociatives.)

best drug in the world when smoking it. seriously it takes about 70-80mg to get me in the hole. i first weigh out on scales 70-80 then drop tobacco over it and mix it all up then roll it up using small silver rizzler then smoke it. i usually put headphones on and listen to music when smoking, the music sort of reminds me that im still with reality when blacking out and in that trance like state. it has definitly helped me figure out what the good things in my life are and also how to deal with the bad things. people try this method!