• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Hi guys new here reading this thread just prompted me to post.
Reminded me of this one time floating through the stars it was like I just got parked inside the middle of this orange gas giant. Right in its core. I swore I was supposed decipher or inscribe some ancients texts right on its core or something. Eyes closes eyes open all I see is orange and its like if I don't do it this planet wont get made or something. So I stick around trying but its just orange. Think im done for cos I never quite made it. Think I worry a little for the familiy maybe take maself to hospital increase my chances. However next thing I remember however many hours later is just head up room check everything is ok straight back to norm! And that was just one time!

I blacked out 4 days... GF had to take care of me. I remember nothing.. I dont know how much I took.. worst drug ever made.

Wow, do you think you kept redosing after you blacked out? Sounds like it. Were you unable to weigh your starting dose? Or did you weigh that?

I blacked out 4 days... GF had to take care of me. I remember nothing.. I dont know how much I took.. worst drug ever made.
More like worst drug user ever made. ;)

Anyway, congratulations to not dying and welcome to bluelight, thanks for registering to warn people.

Shouldn't you have a rough idea of how much was missing from the stash though? It sounds like you had a few grams of it. You probably liked it quite a bit which is why you kept redosing. I personally thoroughly enjoyed the substance, but well... Like most substances, it's not very fun if you overdose on it. ;D

Wow, do you think you kept redosing after you blacked out? Sounds like it. Were you unable to weigh your starting dose? Or did you weigh that?

I am not usually a reckless drug user. I use meth/heroin 2-3 per months max, and have for years. I work 40 hours a week as a fitness consultant. Its not normal behavior for me to redose like I did.

I am suffering from severe anxiety still. Alchool and Seroquel does not seem to help at all. Which is odd. Slept 5 hours in the last 48h.

I took over a gram. My GF told me i did not look like I was having fun.. but was compulsively redosing.

Starting dose was 80mg oral. I had over a gram within a 5h period.. which i dont remember.. I have 60h of video recording of the experience. I look like i have severe respiratory distress.

Wow, that's intense man, and scary. When a substance can make you black out and you still want to redose... that's dangerous.

That's impressive you can use heroin and meth 2-3 times per month and maintain that... I have met very few people who don't spiral out of control on heroin/opiates.

The tales of blacking out with continued redosing and severe amnesia reminds me of the release of Phenazepam...

I did that with phenazepam... I ordered 100mg of it along with 3 grams of methylone... I took some methylone, had a great time, felt stimulated, took a bit of phenazepam... took more methylone, took more phenazepam... next thing I know, it's 3 days later and I have only smatterings of memory, and I can't find the phenazepam bag (never did), and the methylone was 100% gone... don't know how much phenazepam I took, but it was pretty scary.

Sounds fairly typical, I'm glad I never used it.
I'd sworn off benzos at the time of its release.
A lot of the horror stories seemed to come from completely careless dosing - no scales, no volumetric dosing, just sticking fingertips/toothpicks in the bag or emptying out a 1,000,000mcg bag and trying to eyeball 500-1,000mcg from it....

Wow, that's intense man, and scary. When a substance can make you black out and you still want to redose... that's dangerous.

That's impressive you can use heroin and meth 2-3 times per month and maintain that... I have met very few people who don't spiral out of control on heroin/opiates.

Dont get me wrong here. I had times during the last 8 years using meth for months and heroin/poppy tea continuously for a year over.. but the amount of money i have saved during the last 3 years from using with moderation is great. I also compete in powerlifting, so drug usage can really fuck you over with training and nutrition.

It been 4 days now since my last dose of diphenidine and I still feel intense anxiety. I also seem to have now paradoxal reaction with a bunch of drugs. Benadryl give me intense anxiety. my tolerance to morphine is back to when i first started and is the only thing that seem to help with the feeling i have. Caffeine make me very jittery at 30mg. memantine at 20mg seem to reduce anxiety, so does smoking. I do not normally smoke.

Sounds fairly typical, I'm glad I never used it.
I'd sworn off benzos at the time of its release.
A lot of the horror stories seemed to come from completely careless dosing - no scales, no volumetric dosing, just sticking fingertips/toothpicks in the bag or emptying out a 1,000,000mcg bag and trying to eyeball 500-1,000mcg from it....

i use a 0.001 scale.

i use a 0.001 scale.
It been 4 days now since my last dose of diphenidine and I still feel intense anxiety. I also seem to have now paradoxal reaction with a bunch of drugs. Benadryl give me intense anxiety. my tolerance to morphine is back to when i first started and is the only thing that seem to help with the feeling i have. Caffeine make me very jittery at 30mg. memantine at 20mg seem to reduce anxiety, so does smoking. I do not normally smoke.

A lot of NMDA antagonists can lower the tolerance to certain stimulants, opioids and probably drugs from a number of other classes. So that thing about your morphine tolerance is to be expected. I would assume the anxiety will pass within the next week, like most post acute dissociative effects. Some get manic, for some it just attenuates or entirely relieves their depression, you seem to become anxious. Don't worry, it'll pass.

As far as accurate scales go, they won't save you from the urge to redose this drug. Despite being very experienced with otehr dissociatives (Ketamine and PCP mostly, but also MXE, DXM and some PCP analogues, most of these intravenously), I do not recognize myself when under the influence of (oral!) diphenidine which is very scary. I have made firm plans to not redose, hung up notes on my scale etc, yet I tend to redose even higher than my initial dose until I lay on my bed as if I was braindead.
I've been using a scale with 30ug precision, but that doesn't really help at all... Obviously. ;)

A lot of NMDA antagonists can lower the tolerance to certain stimulants, opioids and probably drugs from a number of other classes. So that thing about your morphine tolerance is to be expected. I would assume the anxiety will pass within the next week, like most post acute dissociative effects. Some get manic, for some it just attenuates or entirely relieves their depression, you seem to become anxious. Don't worry, it'll pass.

As far as accurate scales go, they won't save you from the urge to redose this drug. Despite being very experienced with otehr dissociatives (Ketamine and PCP mostly, but also MXE, DXM and some PCP analogues, most of these intravenously), I do not recognize myself when under the influence of (oral!) diphenidine which is very scary. I have made firm plans to not redose, hung up notes on my scale etc, yet I tend to redose even higher than my initial dose until I lay on my bed as if I was braindead.
I've been using a scale with 30ug precision, but that doesn't really help at all... Obviously. ;)

i am very happy that you say that my brain will return to normal. very little improvement so .

i am very happy that you say that my brain will return to normal. very little improvement so .
Sure why wouldn't it? Our minds are very resilient, it can recover from even the most severe psychotic episodes (depending on many factors though). But yeah, I would expect 2 weeks of these after effects max. Just try to stay off drugs for a few days (especially pot if you are an occasional user), keep lifting heavy :) and soon it won't be more than a memory. At least that's my prognosis.

Sure why wouldn't it? Our minds are very resilient, it can recover from even the most severe psychotic episodes (depending on many factors though). But yeah, I would expect 2 weeks of these after effects max. Just try to stay off drugs for a few days (especially pot if you are an occasional user), keep lifting heavy :) and soon it won't be more than a memory. At least that's my prognosis.

I woke up feeling much better today. My first 4 night after the incident, I was not able to sleep more than 3 hours in a row.. feeling wired but tired in the morning and night.. but could not fall asleep. I have used morphine pre-bed yesterday and got the best 12 hours of sleep ever.. anxiety is much lower now.. Sleep and food/vitamins are a great tool for speeding recovery.

Edit: 90% back to normal!

Last edited:
Might have been said already but if you're looking for something like Ketamine or MXE, diphenidine is not that thing. Seems to me like its just a pure dissociative and that's it. Not very recreational more of just physical effects, no mind fucks for me. Gave me a disheveled feeling and quite uncomfortable. I have a feeling they are similar to Methoxphenidine or Methoxmetamine.. Lame ass drugs not even worth wasting money man..

It is similar to methoxphenidine, and quite related chemically... methoxmetamine (MXM) on the other hand is quite different from what I understand, and a worthwhile drug somewhere between ketamine and MXE. Haven't tried it yet myself though.

Last edited:
Is it similar to methoxphenidine, and quite related chemically... methoxmetamine (MXM) on the other hand is quite different from what I understand, and a worthwhile drug somewhere between ketamine and MXE. Haven't tried it yet myself though.
Hmm good to know. how long has mxm been around about?