• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Lucky me, I’ve been given .5g of diphenidine. Would anyone who has taken this fascinatingly weird sounding chemical care to shed some light on the side effects they have noticed regarding personality, mental state, social skills etc? I’m talking days, weeks, months after your experience? As an example of what I’m looking for, I vaguely recall in my robotripping days that after a strong trip I’d have difficulty with conversation and memory, part of a general 'mind fog', for 3-4, maybe even 5 days, and manic/depressive for x amount of time after a more mild trip. I was more naïve in those days, though, and didn’t really focus or even particularly care how my brain was affected by my ‘experiements’, these days I’m a wee bit more cautious…

any potential in a bk 2-cb combo?

This is mentioned earlier in the thread, sounded pretty special.

Last edited:
My favourite thing to do with ketamine is to put as much as i can possibly fit up both of my nostrils, usually 400mg+ (i have a stupid high tolerance), switch the lights off and put on an anime of some sort to watch. I was just curious if anyone has used Diphenidine to a similar effect? I just love the way you get sucked into the film and can feel your body morphing and what feels like it melting into the bed. With a tolerance like mine im expecting i'll probably have to dose about 150mg if it is even possible to achieve a similar sort of effect?

Any answers would be greatly appreiated :)

I just snorted roughly 90mg and am watching Sword Art Online II, this is my first time giving it a try and I'm already feeling it after only 5-10 minutes, been looking forward to giving this a try and so far I'm not disappointed, stung like he'll though heh. I think sword art online is a very fitting anime to watch while taking a dissociative like this, if you know the anime and dissociative then im sure you get it. Finding it difficult to put things into words properly lol but I'll try and keep an update of my experience :)

what the hell is it with you people those doses are massive anything over 200 mg is nuts not very pleasant. I think this shines around 90-130 mg.

I really hate the world,I'm locked in a room with a gram of this, can I orally take 150mg first time ,, if I did take a turn would it be a bad one?

Dissociating yourself into oblivion, that's your prerogative ... but just in case it's MXP or another drug that is more potent, I'd recommend taking a small test first. Anyway this is more than a week overdue..

Really messed up shit has happened with people taking way too much PCP-analogues or diphenidines. I get self-destructive behavior, taking high doses knowingly but at the very least take a few precautionary measures. I'm not sure to hope from what side that door is locked..

And Obi Wan is a Wanna-be, even says so in his passport.

Curious about carcinogen via pyrolysis (smoking diph) and dealing with tolerance.

After I (not SWIM, but me, the guy writing this post) moved from insufflating the HCl to smoking freebase cocaine, vaping meth etc, I found this ROA to be ideal and addicting in its own nature. The convenience, near instant onset, safety profile compared IV (though for K, MXE salt and 2C-* I may IM sometimes) but most likely the ritual of loading a pipe and getting the perfect hit. Insufflation is "slow release" and oral is simply out of the question due to time of onset, higher dosage required, but I may give it a try with diphenidine. But I bring this up because I began freebasing (or smoking straight) anything I had. MPA, freebase MDPV, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DMT, etc. When I ran out of things to smoke, which at the time was 10 grams of freebase MXE crystals, I only had a 1-2g bag of diphenidine crystals sitting beneath my now empty drug collection. I had never given this substance a chance because after a few small trials, MXE and K blew this stuff out of the water, at least for the experiences I was seeking at the time.

I read that pyrolysis may result in carcinogenic byproducts. How sure are we of this?

and also, what other ways can I use to reduce my tolerance to the point where Diphenidine is effective again. I miss the mania, finding profound interest and curiosity in otherwise mundane things, the return of pleasure I normally felt from things I enjoyed doing. This drug helped my depression big time. It's just beginning to lose its efficacy and I can't keep pushing the dosage up not knowing the consequences.

I've never developed such a strong affection for a drug. A real addiction. Except for K, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCMo and MXE but I have to let those go for now, due to lack of available vendors, high prices given my tolerance or any other reason.

Last edited:
I vape about 300-900 mg a day, almost non-stop. (that's A LOT and I don't recommend smoking more than 20-50 mg if you go that route.)

Scary stuff. This is pretty much every day? You say:

I get no negative nor positive feeling from the drug.

But I guess you keep doing it because...? What happens when you take a break? Depression? Withdrawal?

Good luck to you. Based on what you wrote I'm glad I dumped my Diphenidine when I did and I hope I to resist ordering and trying again.

I did a few grams of diph last year and it really wasn't that bad. Between snorting/oral/sublingual the best ROA for me was probably oral because sublingual would fuck my taste buds up so bad I couldn't taste right for days. Low doses were actually pretty cool and showed glimpses of the magic of MXE and DXM. The first time I took a high dose (sub-hole) it was really crazy though. That was probably the most confused I've ever been in my life and definitely the most scared I've ever been on a dissociative (and I've plugged ridiculous doses of 3-MeO and MXE). I actually ended up having to call someone over to watch me until I came down. I just got a little more of this, pretty excited to try it again for the novelty and old times sake. Oh yeah, the antidepressant properties were great as well. It lends to some physical discomfort when pushed so I definitely wouldn't use it like MXE or even 3-MeO.

I've got through 2g of diphenidine in the last couple of weeks combined with things like MPA and 3FPM. Intially I did this orally, but the come up takes forever. So I switched to my fave ROA, intravenous.

Initially a bit of a shitter because it doesn't dissolve in water and ended up clogging up 30 gauge needles, so I found that adding a minimal amount of VitC (what you would use to dissolve heroin) and applying small amounts of heat lets it dissolve quite efficiently.

Intravenously it's quite nice. The onset is quick, at larger doses, combined with 3FPM (nice) or MPA (dirty but okay) it hits like a train so you have to be prepared for your journey, this might start before you've finished your shot and before removing the needle, so make sure if you do experiment by this route you have the mental ability to remove the needle and if you can't replace the cap in time at least put the syringe somewhere you're not going to harm yourself or someone else. If you're thinking of listening to music, then you probably need your earphones in or whatever before you start to push the plunger.

Via IV the journey is over more quickly and much more powerful, time passes quickly, it's not an unpleasant but you need to prepare for slurred speech and balance and coordination issues afterwards. Have water nearby (a bottle with a top will help to stop you throwing it over yourself).

Lower doses via IV certainly help business conference calls when working from home pass by nicely.

I'm not sure I'll be buying any more diphen. Mixing small amounts with your fave amphetamine helps to give you a nice weirdness, if that's what you're after.

Is there information or speculation on diphenidine combustion byproducts and cancer?

Last edited:
Wow, I'm sorry about your friend if he's been diagnosed, my uncle had that and it's one of the worst you can get. :( Unfortunately I'm not sure if it's really known. I will say that smoking chemicals introduces additional risks because of pyrolysis and that I'd be really leery of smoking these new things, especially the phenidines.

Yea, Marauder, with this anecdote you've contributed more than you're hoping to find out from others. Until there is a confirmed link, no one can know for sure, and I think that regardless of whether it is carcinogenic or not, the chances of a confirmed link ever being discovered are remote. In other words, you're taking a chance.

Then again, we're all taking chances with these little used chemicals, but it seems reasonable to believe that vaporizing will have a potentially higher risk than oral use. Is there some reason to believe that diphendine is particularly risky in that regard? I'll leave that to the chemists here, but it's still just going to be an educated guess.

even the pure stuff ewwww.... more so if its 'dosed' labeled or liquidated for you eww.

maybe i just ruined my experiences with it but there is just a plentiful handful of other options combinations ..

.300mg clonidine 2 hours prior to smoking a cigarette. Vaped diphenidine and experienced symptoms of increased cranial pressure (ICP), but this is subjective.

Perhaps it's best not to mix vasoconstrictors, blood pressure medication and diphenidine without being extra careful.

My very limited search on ICP and NMDARs.. Ketamine has been shown to decrease ICP but MK-801 does not decrease ICP. don't quote me on this. This is a serious and potentially fatal side effect of messing with these compounds. Stay safe.

The internet is no authority on this and one should not take this into your own hands. Any symptoms of increased intracranial pressure is a serious life threatening emergency.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24515638
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7936130
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24515638

Last edited:
I wish I'd seen that last post prior to insufflating 30mg on top of 90mg oral; oh dear.

This is, without a doubt, the most disgusting powder I have ever put up my nose. In HCl form, it refuses to form nice lines, it feels like snorting sawdust, it has a bizarre taste immeasurably worse than 3F-PM, EPD, ketamine, MDMA, or...anything, actually.
Crikey, I found a substance I hate more than DXM

I normally pride myself on writin-
Yeah, no, trip report tomorrow; apologies, this stuff is suddenly kicking my ass. Welp. Farcry 3 seemed like a good idea /prior/ to ingestion.

Oh boy.

Brief TR summary:

Dosing schedule-

T=70mg, oral
T+0.5h= 20mg, oral (changed mind on dosage, decided to up it)
T+1.5h= 20mg, insufflated (was feeling zero effects, it seemed like a good idea at the ti-...yeah, bad idea.
T+2h= 30mg, oral

That was...strange. Not quite as strange as MXE (which induced an 'android' state for 45 minutes), but strange nonetheless. It felt as equally intoxicating as DXM (though with slightly more confidence in completing tasks requiring any modicum of fine motor skill), but with...something else. Another dimension, added on. Not an entirely pleasant one; I was restless, and after trying video games, music, and a movie (none held my interest), I, for whatever reason, opened up Minecraft (something I played years ago, but haven't given a second thought since 2013.)

I had a brief episode of euphoria after building some sort of bizarre geometric monument and watching as artificial snow drifted down the screen, but there was such an overwhelming element of confusion that it was shortlived and rather unabsorbing.

Gave up, hopped in the shower, experienced auditory hallucinations...at this point (T+4.5h) I entered into a brief period of pleasant effects, strangely enough. Excellent body buzz ('buzz' in the literal sense of the word), pleasant, ketamine-like dissociation. Tried to sleep, and was convinced my ex girlfriend was in the bed with me until I rolled over to check. Minor, manageable delerium (much less intense than what I experience on MXE) ; lots of thought devoted to introspection pertaining to death and drug abuse. Eventually fell asleep at T+5.5h.

While the very tail end of the experience was pleasant, the road to get there was in no way worth it, and for most of the experience I was wishing I was sober and contemplating dumping my supply.
Amnesia was present, to a degree (though it *could* be overcome, with a little effort), and the urge to redose (despite the unpleasantry) was definitely there.

A strange, interesting, unique compound; not my cup of tea, especially when taking some of the aforementioned health risks into consideration.

PS- apologies for dropping this into the middle of an existing conversation; I know it can be bothersome when a new member inerjects with an amateur report, but the experience was mostly unpleasant and disoreinting and writing it down here is somewhat cathartic.

All the best~

This stuff caused me to have a blackout that got me evicted. 500mg+dose. very moreish. maybe don't take this one, kids.

I am ok and nobody else was hurt.