• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

has anyone experienced this?

Diphenidine taken shortly before bed causes convulsions or many some sort of seizures during sleep. I have been experimenting with this compound in various doses and settings for close to a year and I noticed that I'll be completely healthy for weeks but upon a single dose now, maybe an hour before bed, I wake up with what looks and feels like carpet burns on my arms and legs, as if I've been having involuntary moving my limbs fast against my bedsheets.

My ROA is strictly vaping the stuff and this seems to happen even in miniscule doses now. It didn't in the past. Knowing that diphenidine can be fatal, especially smoked (DO NOT smoke tobacco with diphenidine or close together! I wrote a thread on how this caused a terrifying experience that ended up with me calling 911 in another thread), please be very careful with this substance.

I shouldn't use it at all but I have been using it again in very small doses, still vaped, but with a full breath of air in between tokes and in very slow moderation. I no longer pack the pipe and take monster hits.

Insufflation is definitely not the way to go with this one. What I've found with a lot of RC Dissociatives is that they're excellent vaped or (my ROA of choice in most cases) plugged. Quick and very nice onset. Packs a punch. Today I'm using the last of my recreational RC stash and decided that with a clear schedule and an empty house I would try "B2 Ultra" again, which is a combination of 3-FFM and diphenidine (I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I first made that decision, since the idea of combining these two would never have occurred to me, but as it so happens this stuff is pretty good. I spent several hours working on some writing and it put me in a great zone for it.

Part of the title of a book comes to mind when describing the state: beginner's mind. It's extremely conducive to creativity and abstract thinking.

Be well.

Careful with this. Prolonged/high dose or mixing with depressants increases chance of blacking out. The retrograde amnesia and short term memory loss associated with this compound go without say. It's probably part of the experience.

but again, please be careful with this stuff. Best case scenario you find yourself awake having vaped your entire stash and wanting more.

Please try to have a sober sitter with you.

Last edited:
I tried some Diphenidine poweder for the first time due to the crystal being out and well i've vaped over 100 mgs with little to no effets. I Ived about 100mg..... I did use 3fpm during the day and ate a bunch of pyrazolam to relax... Will these counteract Diphenidine?

I feel something but not much.... I thought i'd be in a hole after IVing a decent amount but nope... hmmm weird... Vendor is legit but i know crystal is always better it seems but it shouldn'tbe thisbad.

Any thoughts?

I literally just went through close to a 500 mgs and im sober? IS it the bennzos or the 3 fpm? This is bizarre..

Appearance says nothing, and 'legit vendors' are no guarantee either.

I don't exactly know what the explanation is for your lack of effect, but I wanna strongly remind you of how people here (including experienced knowledgeable figures) have wrecked themselves with this material. It's not enough nuance to say that nobody should ever take compounds like diphenidine, but rather that there is very little tolerance, basically no room for errors or problems.
There is so much reckless drug use that there will be too many users that lack proper preparation and precaution.

My point is, that if you are having unexpected effects, you should either stop trying to take this altogether or if you must try again start again LOW without any other drugs involved, no nootropics or medication if possible if its such a waste to throw what you currently have away. But its less unwise to get another batch from another vendor, or leave it alone altogether.

I don't think pyrazolam has a big amnesia component, so for a benzo thats probably sort of okay, but as a rule taking benzos with it is a bad idea - since they tend to blunt psychedelic effect which causes people to compensate by taking more of the dissociative... and the risk of having an amnesia blackout gets that much higher.

Is this stuff active nasally in the way that ketamine is? Are any of these "novel dissociatives"?

has anyone experienced this?

Diphenidine taken shortly before bed causes convulsions or many some sort of seizures during sleep. I have been experimenting with this compound in various doses and settings for close to a year and I noticed that I'll be completely healthy for weeks but upon a single dose now, maybe an hour before bed, I wake up with what looks and feels like carpet burns on my arms and legs, as if I've been having involuntary moving my limbs fast against my bedsheets.

Yes! I wondered if anyone else had experienced something like this. I have had two confirmed seizures under the influence of Diphenidine (A&E, whole situation, etc...) But because I'm an idiot I've continued to use it (if somewhat more carefully...!)

Basically, sometimes if I take it and then go to sleep, I wake up the next morning with extremely stiff muscles and sweating. These are things I associate from past experience from having recently had a minor seizure or convulsions of some kind.

Tranced said:
Is this stuff active nasally in the way that ketamine is? Are any of these "novel dissociative"?

To my knowledge, this hasn't been confirmed. But as I'm sure many people here will tell you, you don't want to try insufflating this (or MXP, or Ephenidine). The irritation is quite extreme and at best ruins the experience of the drug, and at worst is likely to be quite damaging to nose tissue. I made the mistake of sniffing it when it first became available and nobody knew what to do with it. Never again. *Edit* To compare, think along the lines of sniffing 2C's. If you've done that you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:
For me diphenidine was very dirty on the body, I experienced shakes and unconfortable tremors on my whole body every time I took it, really hard bodyload. I flushed down the toilet all my diphenidine months ago after OD and going to hospital on about 300-500mg, and will never came back to that shit again. The high was really interesting and unique though, but the amnesia makes it really hard to recall anything about the experience.

Somebody could have at least told me this tastes a bit like a doctors surgery/dentists?

*60mg insufflated

Fuck me

Edit/update:

To my knowledge, this hasn't been confirmed. But as I'm sure many people here will tell you, you don't want to try insufflating this (or MXP, or Ephenidine). The irritation is quite extreme and at best ruins the experience of the drug, and at worst is likely to be quite damaging to nose tissue. I made the mistake of sniffing it when it first became available and nobody knew what to do with it. Never again.

Sorry, I should probably check for replies before sniffing stuff. Thanks for attempting to warn me. Give me 2c-x over this shit any day.

That said, I fucking love it.

11:22am: 40mg orally = very slight something but not sure what. Barely perceivable. So later on that night:

22:32pm: 60mg insufflated = tastes exactly like doctors/dentists buildings but I feel very energised and happy.
12:57pm: (4.30 hours later, Insuflated line no longer apparent) = 70mg orally. 50 minutes on and music is sounding incredibly crisp. I love this a lot. I feel like low doses of dissociatives remind of maybe a low dose of 2CX phenethylamine substance. It has a nice stimulating body high and it makes me happy. I'd love a line of ketamine.

Edit: Didn't really feel the 70mg as much as the 60mg insufflated. I wish I could just sniff this without it tasting like a dental surgery. It certainly gives music clarity though.

Edit 2: Four hours after the 70mg orally I felt quite disassociated. But just purely physical anesthetic effects and no stimulation and happiness. Very blank. It's like somebody said earlier about just sitting around in the psych ward on your meds. Nothing was particularly pleasant. I just ate food then wanting to go to bed, felt very heavy and couldn't sleep for ages.

Last edited:
I really want to experience the stimulation of yesterday without snorting it.

Is the insufflated dose roughly the same as the oral dose?

I can't decide whether to take 60, or 70mg orally. I really don't want to feel dissociated. And I don't want to taste like a dental surgery. But I guess I will.

Edit: Went for: 19:00 pm - 66mg orally consumed

Its been an hour and I'm not feeling much.

Fuck it. Tasting like the dentists it probably is. Little 10mg bumps. And something strong and edible.

20:10pm - feeling little so 12mg line and going for food to try to eliminate that drip, if required.

Last edited:
Be extra careful with insufflating and especially oral doses as the amnesia and confusion from can be prolonged to dangerous levels if the chem is taken via those routes. One of the few chems where I would certainly want an experienced sober sitter present in person for the entirety of the experience.

Be extra careful with insufflating and especially oral doses as the amnesia and confusion from can be prolonged to dangerous levels if the chem is taken via those routes. One of the few chems where I would certainly want an experienced sober sitter present in person for the entirety of the experience.
so true, experienced disso abuser here that ended up in hospital after going amnesiac as fuck all over my house and finally collapsing on the floor. Dumped all the stuff after that, will never try that again.

1:40: Took 70mg in a bomb and sniffed ca. 10-15mg. Burns, really
No offense, but you are ignorant as fuck. :D How many times does it have to be said, that freebase diphenidine should NOT be taken intranasally?!
There's no need to talk like that. It's a forum, he was sharing his experience.

Totally. norm4n essentially went to the lab, Experimented, and reported back his findings like a scientist should. His results reinforced what had already been hypothesized and added more data to pool. You can't have enough data.

Hehe that was like 2 years ago though ;p

You wanted to bump the thread for more 'data points'?
Unfortunately I can only add that I took this once, orally, and felt like a metric fuckton of static, but without the whistles and bells of arylcyclohexylamines... more like a generic fading sensation, with a tinge of dysphoria.

Also I'm not really that pleased with the weak potency, which is never helpful with unknown toxicologies... if you must ingest unstudies compounds, and all other factors are equal, take as few mg as possible..

Feel free to share your own 'point'.. =D

Well i see this thread has become old, probably due to this not being an easy chem to dose recreationally.

My experiences include:
single 60mg dose (considered effective, mild effects but boring)
Single 70mg dose ( interesting, but what actually happened? I know i was high but i dont really remember during)
60mg base dose plus added 15mg, then 30 mg. This resulted in same as above but slightly more confusion AND i left my weighing instrument out in the lounge... clearly i wasnt very switched on.
Most recent attempt, 70mg plus 15mg.
More of the same, confusion whether i was actually doing anything, other than being confused!

Sure, i can sit on my tablet and play a game and watch tv, however, in the last experiment, the power went out briefly. I then asked my sleeping partner if she noticed and she did as she was feeding our young son.
This sent me questioning, whether the confusion and paranoia around whether my confusion is apparent, is worth it for a high?

Not really, but its interesting nonetheless.

I think best approach is single dose.... dont bother redosing it only adds to the confusion!
For me, best dose is probably 65mg. This will introduce the state without it getting annoying!
Im sure a higher start dose will be fun too, such as 95 or slightly higher... but the reward seems pointless as doses increase.

I think i can use it like this at around 65mg and find it willl pass as a recreational drug, but not in any other context or usage pattern.

All doses were oral after reading many, many other unpleasant experiences.
Thanks for reading.

One final note: this was approached after reading a lot of other experiences, including the posts in this thread.
Please treat this drug with extreme caution and understand it isnt a fun chemical to explore. Only one for hard heads.

Also, as others have noted, redosing can get.. well.. you wont have a fking clue whether you have dosed and what amount.

Plan your dose or doses and lock the rest away!

Crook, what advantages did you find in your higher, and clearly more enjoyable doses????

I have enjoyed (thanks to a kind individual) many other dissos like you too. But i wonder where you found enjoyment in this at high doses?

So no other reports?

It is clear that using diphenidine leads to:
Confusion
Amnesia
Serious discombobulation

But what ive understood from the doses i have tried below:

65mg leads to a state of confusion with some clarity as to how one arrived there
90mg leads to a state of confusion including some disassociative but real ideas... i say this because:
I enjoyed some grandiose thoughts usually only seen on 3meopcp... real tangilble ideas... not just confusion.
Does any dosing of this achieve anything interesting beyond this?

I think this simply passes time but one doesnt actually get anything from the time passed
What is odd is, upping the doses doesnt change anything ... how can it only increase discombobulation but not have any other effect??
What happens if one orally doses 150mg????

Last edited: