• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

I recently had some great blotter. The picture was of the pink elephants from Dumbo. Has anyone else tried these recently?

What are some things you'd highly reccomend doing on LSD? most the same as X you reckon or not? E.g Massages and so forth?

Do whatever you feel like doing on LSD, is what I'd recommend. Go with the flow (ya know, try not to run around naked in the street..).. make sure if you are tripping with friends that they are good friends.

Maybe pick out a movie or two for the tail end when things are winding down but you're still very much awake.

trancedeviate said:
Its like my body is not comfortable in any position, it is extremely difficult to be comfortable, and I have this weird feeling in my body that inhibits a lot of movement... I just feel like sprawling across a couch or something.

that sounds like tachycardia... that happens to me when my hearts going like... 180+ bpm. :\

I thought it was impossible to get acid in nebraska. After searching for over a year, I have finally found it! It was on mints too, I totally thought it was bunk at first.

I have a question, if you don't come prepared and bring your own stuff to concerts, how do you know who to ask? Because I have been to some huge festivals, wearing trippy clothing, asking around the best I can... Randomly just walking up to people and saying Hey u got some 'cid? seems like a good way to get busted by the cops.

West coast seems to be much easier to find, but over here NO ONE has any, I've been searching for literally 2 years, and I know plenty of pot/e dealers. Only ran across it once, but I was on e at the time so I saved a hit for later... then my "friend" ate it later in the party.

My college campus doesn't have many hippies, its mostly a commuter school, and there are a lot of guys studying to get into homeland security type jobs so it's not the best place to ask around either. I feel like by the time I get turned on, it will be too late and I'll have a real life and job to worry about. Or is it never to late to be turned on? :)

IMO never too late to experience it :)

As for your question.. it might be boarding on sourcing. All about who you know.

I have a question, if you don't come prepared and bring your own stuff to concerts, how do you know who to ask? Because I have been to some huge festivals, wearing trippy clothing, asking around the best I can... Randomly just walking up to people and saying Hey u got some 'cid?

Well you don't just walk up to people and spam the shit out of them for some acid. You would really be surprised the power of striking up conversations and making friends..

That being said, please don't go to shows just to look for drugs. :( That's one of the reasons why the scene has gotten so shady.

Well you don't just walk up to people and spam the shit out of them for some acid. You would really be surprised the power of striking up conversations and making friends..

That being said, please don't go to shows just to look for drugs. :( That's one of the reasons why the scene has gotten so shady.

I don't ask randomly at all, which is probably why I haven't had as much luck finding stuff as the rest of you! =D Guess I just haven't made friends with the right people yet. It's just hard when you are looking for such a long time without any luck.

^It can definitely be frustrating. Keep looking, though, its surely out there.

LSD for a drug virgin?

I've done LSD once, and I'm doing it again monday. The location is a new friends house who really wants to try acid. He's never even smoked a cigarette.

I plan on giving him a nice talk on LSD and psychedelia beforehand and make sure his hearts in the right place. And make sure he knows all his facts. I personally think this is a great idea, I can't think of a better way to introduce someone smart to mind altering substances!

Opinions?

Can I not make polls until I make a certain number of posts or something btw?

It's hard to say because i don't know this individual. I'd say if this person has a relatively stable self-conception as well as being emotionally stable, a little lsd could be excellent for him. Use your best judgment. If he really wants to try it, it might as well be with someone who's experienced and can create a good environment for the experience, which i assume describes you.

edit: it seems i didn't read your post very closely. Given your limited experience with lsd and the fact that you don't know him that well, I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
That's like saying should I have a rolls Royce for my first car. Also IME it ain't wise to be dosing kids when you have tripped once they don't understand the experiance and neither do you.

I really don't know him that well, but hes recently became a pretty good friend of my girlfriends. She has had some shitty friends, some attempted to take advantage of her (males). Her friends that were good people have passed away. So I am ever grateful for him being an honestly good dude. I get great vibes off of him, but I can't honestly say I KNOW him. He is intelligent though, so he will at least be able to comprehend whats happening lol.

And although I've only used it once, I have a good understanding on the way it works. I see you assume I have no idea what I'm doing, and I appreciate your concern, but if I felt confused about how LSD does its thing I wouldn't even consider this.

Last edited:
IME it ain't wise to be dosing kids when you have tripped once they don't understand the experiance and neither do you.

TRUTH! Don't dose others until you fully understand the possibilities and consequences of the substance yourself.

You would really be surprised the power of striking up conversations and making friends.. .

spot on right there. i think this is the best way to find what you're looking for. make new friends. dont just ask for drugs. chat someone up for a bit, get to know them a little, and mention if they know anyone who has a hookup. the chances of a random person *having* acid and wanting to sell it to a stranger that randomly walks up to them and asks for it are pretty slim. but the chances of an acquaintance knowing someone that knows someone that is trusted by a dealer? much more likely.