• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

I think I rather pure acetone to the smell of amyl nitrate...That shit scared me badly one night, when I spilt a small vial on my hand. I did think I was going to die. I'm not actually sure why I thought that though....

they both smell like ass. I had to clean my car window and it smelled like ass until it evap'd

fizzacyst said:
Don't go out in public on a crazy amount or anything. If you look totally fucked up or are acting bizarre I'd expect someone to ask what the hell is going on. You don't want to get asked for the time or something by a random dude and then spout off a bunch of total nonsense or philosophical bullshit either.

Be comfortable with the environment. If you don't feel comfortable in the park, don't go. But if you just act normal, I dont think there will be a problem.... unless its a park you are going to at night or something. They might ask you what is going on as a matter of procedure, or it might be closed past a certain hour.

LOL hey do you know the time?
Well it seems to me that time is just a manifestation of our society, something that us humans tell ourselves for motivation and orginization of the day.
ummm what?

swilow said:
I think I rather pure acetone to the smell of amyl nitrate...That shit scared me badly one night, when I spilt a small vial on my hand. I did think I was going to die. I'm not actually sure why I thought that though....

Hey that happened to me too but it was LSD and not amyl. And I did die. Came back though. It was pretty cool chillin in the white light though.

aquabat said:
they both smell like ass. I had to clean my car window and it smelled like ass until it evap'd

I had to clean my ass and it smelt like car window until it evaporated.

SKL, you stoned :D ????

Roger and me said:
Chilling in the white light keepin' it ganagsta as fuck...

swilow said:
SKL, you stoned :D ????

Yes and now again. =D Relatively benign drug bing is relatively benign yet still a binge. 8o

I haven't been smoking pot at all for a long time and I got a little bit and I've been really enjoying myself. It's so funny. One forgets that it's actually a pretty powerful drug in it's own right. Smoking recently has felt like it was when I smoked for the first time @ like 12 or 13 years old ... the whole world felt magical and funny and I was just a littttttle munted ... LOL.

I fell asleep after taking two tabs last week. I was having the strangest dreams, like i was at the core of the universe, then woke up, panicked, realised my arm was numb from sleeping on it, and that i was tripping. My visual field was a fucking mess for ages, i also felt like i'd forgotten who i was.

It all came back to me though, took 2 tabs fell asleep, woke up full-on tripping, makes sense :)

i must mention it was really easy for me to get to sleep cause i was sleep deprived and had benzos in my system. i dont think i wouldve normally, the anticipation of tripping wouldve overridden any tiredness.

i wasnt asking a question. i was starting a discussion about freudian symbolism on going to the bathroom and being a child again on acid. but heyyy. keep moving posts around for no reason this site is fun. i like how you can only talk about very very specifc things the "moderators" want you to talk about. i dont even get it. im just discussing and my shits getting moved around. "and the big and dandy lsd questions thread blah blah blah" is stupid and unorganized and get no one anywhere. its just a way for you to put all the acid stuff in one place and not have to worry about....which is really dumb? im pretty sure you dont put one of the main main subjects of your site on one thread because "its taking up too much space elsewhere" or something. . awesome. keep up the rockin work. maybe if i start dumb worthless post "CrAzIeSt ThInG YoUvE DoNe On AcId woooah" maybe ill get tons of respones. thanks

You know, there is a thread stickied to the top of the forum where you can make improvement suggestions, and they are listened to and considered seriously... or you can shoot a PM to one of the moderators and see about putting your stuff back like you had it if its worthwhile. They might, they might not, but this isn't the place to go into it really, as its not about acid. eh?

takimarn said:
i wasnt asking a question. i was starting a discussion about freudian symbolism on going to the bathroom and being a child again on acid. but heyyy. keep moving posts around for no reason this site is fun. i like how you can only talk about very very specifc things the "moderators" want you to talk about. i dont even get it. im just discussing and my shits getting moved around. "and the big and dandy lsd questions thread blah blah blah" is stupid and unorganized and get no one anywhere. its just a way for you to put all the acid stuff in one place and not have to worry about....which is really dumb? im pretty sure you dont put one of the main main subjects of your site on one thread because "its taking up too much space elsewhere" or something. . awesome. keep up the rockin work. maybe if i start dumb worthless post "CrAzIeSt ThInG YoUvE DoNe On AcId woooah" maybe ill get tons of respones. thanks
WHOA!!! You've done crazy stuff on acid!?!?!?!?! 8o 8o 8o

"and the big and dandy lsd questions thread blah blah blah" is stupid and unorganized and get no one anywhere.

You know you can search the B&D threads to find the specific info you're looking for? It's never been a problem for me. And by having the B&D threads, questions that get asked in new threads that have been asked many times before don't just get closed they get put into the threads. If you tried that in OD it would be closed mos def.

ETA:
i wasnt asking a question. i was starting a discussion about freudian symbolism on going to the bathroom and being a child again on acid.

I fail to see these in your post to be honest.

this may be a silly question -

quoth wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioxidant

Melatonin is a powerful antioxidant that can easily cross cell membranes and the blood-brain barrier.[45] Unlike other antioxidants, melatonin does not undergo redox cycling, which is the ability of a molecule to undergo repeated reduction and oxidation. Redox cycling may allow other antioxidants (such as vitamin C) to act as pro-oxidants and promote free radical formation. Melatonin, once oxidized, cannot be reduced to its former state because it forms several stable end-products upon reacting with free radicals. Therefore, it has been referred to as a terminal (or suicidal) antioxidant.[46]

am i right in assuming that it's probably a bad idea to take melatonin with lsd?

has anyone given it a try?

takimarn said:

Your thread was you saying you kept feeling like going to the toilet on acid. Wow. ;)

has anyone ever smoked melatonin while on acid? nitrous sucks, but oh boy add some lsd to the mix and i would say its right up there with DMT.

edit:smoking things is cool

IGNVS said:
has anyone ever smoked melatonin while on acid? nitrous sucks, but oh boy add some lsd to the mix and i would say its right up there with DMT.

edit:smoking things is cool
smoked melatonin?:|

no lol! i was mesin with the guy who thought it was a bad idea to mix melatonin and acid.
(so if you do it make sure to smoke it!)