• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

1 hit LSD, 2 times 2C-B -- how to spend best in a 10 days span (neglecting cross-tolerance as much as possible)

How strong is each dose of 2C-B?

If they are around 20-25mg each, I'd go for a 2C-B trip then around a week or more later maybe a Lucy and 2C-B combo.

18-20 mg each

Are the benefits extraordinary? You made me curious now :)

Now I'm thinking of doing LSD and then at T+4.00 15mg 2C-B (and 25mg 1 week later). Or should I take the 15mg faster?

Last edited:
Okay, a few misinformed friends of mine have been arguing with me about some things and I just wanted to ask here and hopefully get the facts.

Firstly, one of them said that if you get spinal tapped, if you have ever dosed it will show up. (I'm pretty sure this is a common myth)
They also are arguing that dosing makes the back of your brain bleed. (Which I know is false)

Also, they are saying that alot of LSD is made with rat poisons or other toxic chemicals. I've tried explaining to them that LSD is one of the safest drugs to do but they are so friggin' stubborn!

What's the best way to go about convincing them that all these myths are false.
They watched MK-Ultra and some other movie about dosing which involved the government using it for mind control and everything and they refuse to believe that those movies are just not giving all the information.

Halp?

Forbosis. said:
Okay, a few misinformed friends of mine have been arguing with me about some things and I just wanted to ask here and hopefully get the facts.

Firstly, one of them said that if you get spinal tapped, if you have ever dosed it will show up. (I'm pretty sure this is a common myth)
They also are arguing that dosing makes the back of your brain bleed. (Which I know is false)

Also, they are saying that alot of LSD is made with rat poisons or other toxic chemicals. I've tried explaining to them that LSD is one of the safest drugs to do but they are so friggin' stubborn!

What's the best way to go about convincing them that all these myths are false.
They watched MK-Ultra and some other movie about dosing which involved the government using it for mind control and everything and they refuse to believe that those movies are just not giving all the information.

Halp?

tell them to read about it on erowid? it has a section on LSD myths from what I can remember

tekkeN said:
tell them to read about it on erowid? it has a section on LSD myths from what I can remember
a spinal tap will show a cheese burger you ate 12 years ago. minute amount of EVERYTHING you consume is found there (from what I understand)

its not made with rat poison but it is made from toxic chemical just as tooth paste is made with toxic chemical. but teh final product IS NOT toxic.

it only makes you bleed if you cut your self. but this happen on or off LSD.

lastly, you cant change what someone else thinks. thats there problem if they want to mislead.

LSD between short intervals.

Ok, i have a bit of a dilemma.. and im curious what you guys would do in my position.

I have a Doof (Psy Party) coming up on sat night.. i'll probably go anyway lol, i really doubt im going to be able to avoid tripping there since the Psytrance will be too much of an instigator lol.

However, i then have a Music Festival on Monday.. which i've been looking forward to tripping at for a long time. It's only 2 days apart.. and i know it usually takes around 3-5 days for tolerance too disappear.. so i't'd probably be a waste to dose on Monday..

But i was just wondering if its possible to pull off? or the time between the two events is too short.

Yes it's possible. I've taken a day apart and they still worked, just the second trip wasn't as strong. It depends how hammered you want to get. Why not just take only a small amount on Saturday and then get wasted on Monday.

None of my friends like acid....WHY!?!?

I don't understand. They love drugs and shrooms and shit...but why do they hate acid so much?!!?

Sadly is it, I have done crack more recently then I have dropped L.

some people just grow out of tripping. I'm one of them. I still get high on other stuff but I don't find a need or want for the effects LSD gives me anymore. But I find some enjoyment out of a rush of dopamine. Dont read this as I use cocaine often because I don't. But given the mood, I would take the rock over the LSD.

^ Im not really surprised i know people who are the same, they would rather do meth over LSD. I think thats just because of the immense euphoria from it.. opposed too LSD, where its more psychological/mental..

I personally love been thrown into the abyss, down the rabbit hole etc.. i get too see a different side of reality for a while, and it's a really rewarding experience.

LSD is incredibly euphoric in a body and mind that has been taken care of and made strong by meditation and working out.

^^ My last trip was SOOO euphoric during the peak... I had a 2 hour orgasm. 8o <3

Haven't tried meth or coke, but I'd be shocked if they came NEAR acid euphoria...

as nice as LSD euphoria can be you also have the head trip to worry about.

some people arn't made of stone.