• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Ate 3 of those fractal storms. I ate one Friday and barely felt it but last night I took 3 and it was everything I had hoped and expected.

Real calm relaxing trip. Excellent visuals. Quality lsd I enjoyed it so much. I'm gonna grab another 10 or 20 to hold in to throughout the year

Last edited:
I’ve been having some lackluster experiences on al-lad lately and so decided to acquire 10 220mic tabs to play around with. It’s been a while but I’ve never endured a bad trip on lsd. I have had too much and had to be watched over, but I recall being content through out the whole experience. For whatever reason even when I take 400mic+ of al-lad all I get is confusion, dysphoria, and disappointing visuals. Let’s see how ole lacy treats me this time.

Man I don't know what it is, but my last couple lsd trips turned on me. 2 hours after ingesting 2 150 mic tabs the experience went south real quick. I actually think these tabs may have some hot spots because it came on stronger than I anticipated. It felt as if an ugly snake reared it's head. I became increasingly confused, disoriented, and extremely anxious. My body also started to ache unbearably. I had to take 4 mg of etizolam to mitigate these symptoms.

Once the etiz kicked in the trip became more manageable and I had some decent visuals. I even smoked a little dmt and had a pleasant and peaceful recurrence of beautiful all engulfing visuals.

I've done lsd countless times at high dosages and I've never had a bad trip. Sucks that I'm not responding to Psych's like I once used to.

Man I don't know what it is, but my last couple lsd trips turned on me. 2 hours after ingesting 2 150 mic tabs the experience went south real quick. I actually think these tabs may have some hot spots because it came on stronger than I anticipated. It felt as if an ugly snake reared it's head. I became increasingly confused, disoriented, and extremely anxious. My body also started to ache unbearably. I had to take 4 mg of etizolam to mitigate these symptoms.

Once the etiz kicked in the trip became more manageable and I had some decent visuals. I even smoked a little dmt and had a pleasant and peaceful recurrence of beautiful all engulfing visuals.

I've done lsd countless times at high dosages and I've never had a bad trip. Sucks that I'm not responding to Psych's like I once used to.
sounds like stages of ego loss but you got scared and aborted the trip with benzos.

sounds like stages of ego loss but you got scared and aborted the trip with benzos.
No I was very much present, but it just turned into a bad trip. The physical sensations were painful and I was bombarded with negative thought loops. I've experienced ego loss before, but this was very different. For whatever reasons the last few times I've done al-lad or lsd I don't get those rich diverse visuals like I use to and I have a tendency to become very confused and uncomfortable.

I have recently received some tabs advertised as 350 ug (ghostbuster design) from a source that has been viewed in this part of the world as having impeccable integrity and the highest quality product (certainly 105 ug batches over the last year or so from this source have been brilliant).

Is anyone seeing/believing such high dosed tabs around the world at present? I did sample them but I was quite tolerant at the time so unable to accurately gauge their strength.

I have recently received some tabs advertised as 350 ug (ghostbuster design) from a source that has been viewed in this part of the world as having impeccable integrity and the highest quality product (certainly 105 ug batches over the last year or so from this source have been brilliant).

Is anyone seeing/believing such high dosed tabs around the world at present? I did sample them but I was quite tolerant at the time so unable to accurately gauge their strength.
they are always full of shit. If they are american then yeah 100% a lie. I remeber the so called 500 ug tabs 220 ug etc all just fucking weak compared to real shit.

The only people truly laying accurate 200 ug tabs are the eastern europeans and they dont ship to australia

they are always full of shit. If they are american then yeah 100% a lie. I remeber the so called 500 ug tabs 220 ug etc all just fucking weak compared to real shit.

The only people truly laying accurate 200 ug tabs are the eastern europeans and they dont ship to australia

Outside of small custom batches its quite rare.
I remember a few years ago there was some insanely strong lady gaga tabs. (+300ug)

But i have gotten 400ug on 2x2cm tabs from a friend.
They had layed a small amount of them only for personal use.
I ate only half and it was def over 150ug by a good margin.

So the tiny bit of Cl2 in tape water is destroying LSD in the stomac, what about smoking while sublingaling blotter ?
The smoke is full of oxydied stuf no, like nitrogene oxyde, and all the list of agressives oxydants list on the paquet.

got like 10 old blotters and guy said that I should put them in wine and drank, well he said they are older and It was like 2hour trip with speed comedown now which I used to and it isn't its I get this tinglings on scalp than tired and little zaps for a couple days I only got those in kndling-sense as of venlafaxine withdrawal CT in 2019.

So the tiny bit of Cl2 in tape water is destroying LSD in the stomac, what about smoking while sublingaling blotter ?
The smoke is full of oxydied stuf no, like nitrogene oxyde, and all the list of agressives oxydants list on the paquet.
I think lysergic acid is maxbe pointless sublingualy also it can depend on the side, ammount and timeframe from production to consumption but lsd when sublingual at least from my humble exp. is fast disollved or mixed with saliva and goes through stomach as the microg are going through (tube) i dont know the word in English. but muscles dont work for microgr and I red that somewhere or heard from someone that my gut told me to trust that as it makes a little sense, so stomach dont react as there went some chunk of food or pill or anything weghted over 5miligrams, that is why benzos are pill form 100-300mg and in small intestine where your brain fist get the point if not from sublingual at the edges goes the active ingridient substance, protein or aminoacid

got like 10 old blotters and guy said that I should put them in wine and drank, well he said they are older and It was like 2hour trip with speed comedown now which I used to and it isn't its I get this tinglings on scalp than tired and little zaps for a couple days I only got those in kndling-sense as of venlafaxine withdrawal CT in 2019.
Well no matter how old tabs are or in how bad condition they were stored there isn’t a way nature of trip could change so it lasts 2 hours. But fact you were told to put them in wine makes me wonder if those might be supposed LSA tabs that appeared around 2010 I think and he/she read what tregar wrote so got that idea. But than again, LSA isn’t speedy at all.

What do you think they most likely were? It was almost certainly some lysergamide. It was relaxing and even upping dose didn’t seem to produce much visuals and trip lasted 6 – 7h top. Most people who tried both LSD and MGS/HBW were convinced it was LSA.

bumping to ask:
whats the best way to extract LSD from blotter paper? in water or alochol?

bumping to ask:
whats the best way to extract LSD from blotter paper? in water or alochol?
Either should be fine, but hard alcohol (something neutral like white rum or vodka is best) is a good choice because it will prevent bacterial growth if you have it sitting around for a long time.