• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Since this thread has received sufficient responses im going to merge it with the Big and Dandy LSD thread... mmmmkaaayy?

Xaiko if you have questions about specific psychedelics be sure to do a quick search through the "Big & Dandy thread" for you molecule or substance of choice :) <3 Enjoy Bluelight!

ooops...didnt see my first try posted up.

Last edited:
LSD aftertaste

Anyone else get a weird taste in their mouth on just lsd? I usually notice it once the lsd takes effect. I don't mean the blotter tastes like something.

could be that its not LSD and it could be a DoX compound which is the most common RC passed off as LSD.

Im going to merge this in with the LSD thread alright? <3 ;)

Anyone else get a weird taste in their mouth on just lsd? I usually notice it once the lsd takes effect. I don't mean the blotter tastes like something.

yup Ive had that, last time I tripped - was very good acid, but as I was coming up more & more I got a horrible taste in my mouth, kinda like cod liver oil & too much saliva with a feeling of nausea.
Got this feeling & taste last time I did 2C-E, how high dose did you do?

This was definitely LSD that I had though, time to come up was bang on - about 1.5-2 hours til peak and stopped tripping completely about 8 hours later + I know the person who prepares it from crystal.

Well, like jimmyblaze1 said, it's quite possible it was DOx. How long were you tripping? 8-12Hrs~? Or 20+Hrs~? That might help out.

Or, it could be quite possible you were having taste hallucinations. I did. I am 100% sure I took acid on Friday and I was having some funky taste and smell hallucinations.

^Somehow in merging, two of my posts vanished, like magic or somesuch. Weird.

OH MY GOD!!! I don't know how many fuckin' times I've talked about my wonderfully amazing acid come-ups!!! But YESS!!! :D So much euphoria!! Both times I felt so happy and energetic I didn't know what to do with myself, first time I was by myself in my room so I just danced to music and did all weird things with my body. The second time I was with my friends and as soon as we stood up to go for a walk I could feel it coming on. For a couple minutes I was just saying, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! Then I started jumping in the air and stuff. I really wish there was a word to describe the feeling. And i love how acid totally gets rid of ALL my anxieties!!! I can just be myself even in the middle of the city!

normal

NORMAL?!

normal is only a concept the insaine can understand!

Merged in LSD/first time question.

normal

NORMAL?!

normal is only a concept the insaine can understand!

Normal is just the majority, if you know what I mean. Being a robot slave to the man in a desk job 9 to 5 is "normal" because so many do it, but what the fuck???? Why not just a world where everybody helps out just to help out, world with no money, no elitism. Everyone does their part and has trips on lsd!!!

a
^hmmm, not good advice there. The OP is already worried about panic and intensity and is contemplating a public setting. For a first time take 1 hit. Some hits are indeed quite strong. For a first time tripper it's especially important to start low to get a feel for the effects. Some like to plunge in but in the spirit of HR I'll say just take 1 hit.

Look up your hit in the regional drug discussion sections of this site to see what other people are saying about contents and dosage of that particular hit.

EDIT: Buy however many you want obviously, but only consume 1 to start.

yeah, sorry i should have more clear. I meant eat one... wait 2 hours if you can handle double that then eat another and so on.
and make sure you now its a reputable soure so much fake stuff out there. took me 6 years to find it.

Normal is just the majority, if you know what I mean. Being a robot slave to the man in a desk job 9 to 5 is "normal" because so many do it, but what the fuck???? Why not just a world where everybody helps out just to help out, world with no money, no elitism. Everyone does their part and has trips on lsd!!!

Because. We are programmed to destroy ourselves. Or something.

Your only a slave if you think you are. Your actually always free to be whatever you want.

^What kind of absurdity is that?

We're programmed to destroy ourselves? Says who? Actually scratch that, I don't care who says that because it's madness.

If you think you're a slave or not, doesn't change the fact that you are or you aren't. We aren't free to do what we want; we can of course, DO whatever we want. It doesn't change whether or not we are legally able to...

^Man, maybe I should add four million ;) 's to my posts. Could help you get it- ie. being flippant. Either way, you are what you think.

^ i like winks and rolley eyes

idk just seemed that way because The Winner!! was def being serious