• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

After my first LSD trip, I confidently proclaimed to my tripping buddies "Gentlemen: With enough LSD, anything is possible!"

Meh, turns out that's not the case. :(

clearly you have not used enough of the RIGHT KIND of lsd!!!!

the best stuff is the kind u get faxed to you...i assume you knew that!!!

lolololol!!!

Wooow, am I retarded because I didn't know people fax lsd or am I retarded because I'm gullable enough to believe it? lol

And by the way Swilow and Big stroonz, you guys don't agree with me??? The lsd part i said at the end was sort of a joke but seriously, how can you agree with modern culture and society?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see
He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
Hes got the answers to ease my curiosity
He dreamed up a God and called it christianity

^I don't agree with it. Read my response to swilows, who apparently was joking too

and the LSD Faxing part is a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry old and classic thread from Bluelight i think its in archives or some special section that deals with famous bluelight threads. :)

Out of all the psychs ive done ( alot of them) LSD is the best, its one of the few drugs that every time you dose you will get a different experience unlike coke, meth, H, weed, even MDMA.

LSD is great and noone really gets addictd, also its one of the most physically safe psychedelic drug you can use, physically safer than vitamin C. Though if you dont have a trip sitter around it csn be dangerous to your mental health.

Bad trips also suck but as long as you have the right set and setting you should be fine, just dont go to a party on it. I find I get the best experiences when im by myself, id suggest 1-2 experienced people with you at least one sober or on a very small dose That could prevent you from doing dumb shit coz acid takes you far, far away from reality.

Leave out price discussion guys and gals and aliens :)

Just wondering what it would be like to use LSD the night after using 4-Mar, if any one knows?

Awesome... well, thank you, guys. I'm very excited for tomorrow night. I'll be sure to come back sometime this weekend and tell everyone how it went. : D

Yeah with LSD and mushrooms symbolic imagery is a common effect, but there is an enormous collection of symbols and I'm finding it hard to say what part is some sort of eidetic (sometimes synaethetic) memory from the most symbolic images we once saw or what part comes naturally almost like basic concepts or Jungian / Platonic forms...
Is the feeling of tapping into collective consciousness illusory or not, are we just copying? Nature? Nurture?
Potatoe. Tomato.

With cannabis I have more than once gotten the effect of seeing a fast slideshow of stuff from my own memory, with 4-FMP+DMT I've had another sort of imagery slideshow that was many times more fantastic but basically still the same thing. But I didn't notice any suspect collective consciousness like stuff.

Wow, about that pyramid with an eye at the top when on lsd and smoking weed... That happens to me aswell, atleast half of my lsd trips I've smoked weed and seen that. Also on lsd I see lot's of eyes spinning around sometimes

How likely are you to absorb LSD through your fingers?

i was fondeling my vial and got a bit on my finger tips which i whiped off.

Now im starting to feel something but i also just smoked a bowl so im not sure what im feeling.

I guess ill know soon enough if im tripping or not. But jusst vurious if a drop or two on the skin will absorb without DMSO?

Has anybody combined LSD with oxycodone before? I know that it will dull the spiritual side of the experience- but I will be at a concert and feel that it may be a good, fun combination.

Any thoughts?

just how you described it.

Definately fun but dulls the spiritual...

I think a standard hit in a vial would take far longer than even 10 seconds to be fully absorbed into your skin.

^yeh i figured as much.

i just got really high after it happened and thought that maybe it did absorb.

now that the pot high is wearing off im prettty sure the acid did nothing.

The mental orgasm

On a high dose of LSD, I was able to meditate on the feeling/concept of an orgasm and intensify this feeling over a period of a few minutes.

Add a balloon of nitrous and an amazing full body orgasm lasting about 5 minutes followed.

Try it. =D=D=D

I'm real happy for you :D but this is just Big & Dandy LSD thread material,

also remember that with this combination the probability of seizures is increased.
No joke, I know from experience you got to watch your nitrous intake....

Thanks guys, I honestly thought people only took it for the crazy visions!

Also, my friend who's very experienced with most drugs was telling me a story of how a girl he knows almost died after taking dodgy LSD.

Is it common to get sketchy LSD? I can't understand why anyone would screw with the chemicals, it's not like pills where you've gotta bulk them up or anything right?

It's common to often get blotter containing certain RC's (Research Chemicals) substituting LSD. Some of these chemicals in high dose's can be dangerous.. B-dFLY comes to mind, which is why i cautioned DOB on taking 20 blotter hits of supposed LSD.. because that would be in the dosage range that would cause problems if it turned out to be something else.