• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

What is the best way to wash out a vial? It's one of the plastic ones that had breath mint drops in it.

I always just cut those in half and chew on them when they're done. You should get about a good 8-10 hits worth from chewing on a vial that once contained 100 hits. :)

wow! yes - don't wash it - one time i asked my good friend if he knew where to find acid and he said yes - but, he meant literally "find" acid - lol - he led me to a place by the highway that he had tossed an empty vial earlier that day - so after pawing through the roadside we got it and i drank the tiny dribble - then i ripped it open and licked the inside pretty thoroughly - i had one of the most intense trips in my life - i saw some amazing visuals - my closet turned into an Egyptian sarcophagus covered in gold... don't wash it!!

I've washed out vials before. I think it's a gay old time. I'm going to do it.

Unreceptive to acid?

Is it possible that my body is just naturally unreceptive to acid? Or just decent/lower dosages of it? I have attempted 3 acid trips now, all of which have been failures. My first time trying acid, I figured one tab would be enough to effect me, seeing as I have never taken it, and nothing. Another time my friend hooked it up with one tab which were really good and he was trippin' already off one. Again, I felt nothing.

And most recently, I took 2 tabs figuring that should definitely be more than enough since I have zero tolerance. My friend took 2 as well and was totally geekin' hard. I took 2 at 9:30ish, kept the tabs in my mouth for about 5 minutes. I waited until 1:30 in the morning until I finally decided to just go to sleep.

So is it possible that my body is just unreceptive to acid? I dxm trip frequently, but that wouldn't make sense to effect acid trips. Next time my connect gets more tabs, I plan on doing 5. If that doesn't work, idk what will.

Ive met someone who has taken half a vial of potent LSD, and felt nothing.
It is possible to somehow be unreceptive to it.

hmm.. i'm quite perplexed... i haven't heard about people who are immune to psychedelics.. what drugs have you tried that did work? shrooms? salvia? dmt? MDMA?

I dxm trip 2-3 times a week. So that works. Shrooms work. MDMA works. Salvia works. It's just acid that seems to have no effect on me. At least in the dosages I have taken so far.

If mushrooms work I am fairly confident LSD would...

But then again you say it doesn't, so who knows.... :\

The kid I knew who was also uneffected by acid was still effected by other tryptamines.

He just didnt feel acid.

Try not using DXM for a few weeks and then drop the acid. IDK if it will work, but it's worth a s

Good call. If you frequently make tri-weekly DXM trips then there in lies your problem, or at least there in could be your problem. DXM causes a certain amount of serotonin reuptake inhibition, an affect that, in some people, greatly reduces the affects of 5-ht2a agonists.

The kid I knew who was also uneffected by acid was still effected by other tryptamines.

He just didnt feel acid.

I'm not doubting you but I find that really hard to believe. If you can trip off of psychedelic tryptamines then half a vial of LSD will make you trip, provided that you do in fact have acid in that vial. :\ I mean, what exactly could allow for someone to be unaffected by LSD but affected by other 5ht2a agonists?

Try not using DXM for a few weeks and then drop the acid. IDK if it will work, but it's worth a shot.

Awesome. This would make sense haha

Thanks for the advice

As with everyone else.

I'll make sure to update whenever I get a successful acid trip haha

I don't think DXM tolerance has anything to do with LSD resistance (save for perhaps a minor psychological effect) but you do know that robotripping 2-3 times a week is likely dangerous right?

Amber's post basically summed up the whole DXM matter, and it definitely seems to make sense.

Oh, didn't read and didn't know actually.

But it's strange that mushrooms get you going anyway :S