• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Thanks all for the replies. I jsut gave the green light to get these hits. I will buy them from a friend, who's friend has a friend with acid, who doesn't use it himself, but his friends do. For me that means I don't know where it comes from, so that's the reason why I want to test it.

Now that I think of it: if I get 1 tested I have 3 left. I could then use those to get up to a total of 1,5 hits per person, which would indeed be a great night as I think of it. Testing it will also make it a safe night. (Yes, I have tested something before: xtc.)

Thanks again, I'll let you know when acid has done it's thing for me :)

Just wanted to share some appreciation. I had been eating a lot of L over the last 3 or so years, and have eaten some excellent shit. I thought I was experienced and would eat 5 or 6 of what everyone in the town would call "amazing dose".

Well, until the other day. I ran into an old friend and the town is very dry, so I could only grab a few. Knowing her, I decided to test the water with one, the smallest. Me and a buddy literally lost our shit for like 6 hours, everything seemed like cartoons, telepathy, everything melting into other things, i could paint my room with nothing, vivid hallucinations appeared out of the wall in and out of fractals. I was skeptical it was L after having eaten so much, but I was down around 11-12 hours and felt great since. I think it was just sooooo high mic'd and I had never had anything even close to this. Like...it easily felt like I was tripping twice as hard then on 5 of the best, cleanest L I've ever had.

Anyone had a similar experience? :)

I'm so jealous. It's so dry over here right now, it's freakin' ridiculous!

Ughh and I wanted to candyflip..lol.

i had lost faith in dose for a long time, a lot of bunk/weak/RC hits going around, but recently i stumbled upon some hits of so-called needlepoint. personally, i dont put a lot of faith in categorizing different types of acid like fluff, needlepoint, amber, lavender, etc. maybe it has something to do with the presence of different isomers, i dunno. i havent seen any convincing evidence one way or the other.

however, this "needlepoint" was the strongest, most angelic, beautiful dose i've ever eaten. it was exceptionally powerful, but not pushy, and easy to control. the visuals were present but mild, the headspace was like a crazy tumbling labyrinth of ideas, but it was as though i could take it all in and process everything, i felt like a mentat, or like i had two consciousnesses existing simultaneously, a tripping mind and a sober mind, and i could switch between the two at will. the body feelings were lush and erotic without twitchiness or discomfort.

ONLY ATE ONE HIT

amazing. i feel as though ive fallen in love with acid all over again. its gone now, good thing i picked up a strip ^_^

is there an acid blotter thread? i tried to search and only found an old one.

i just got some of these
lsd_blotter_hofmann3.jpg

except they say 2010 in gray at the bottom. on the back is alex grey's Ecstasy

they seemed to come out around bicycle day. anyone get any like this? i'm hoping they are nice and potent as they are rumored to be. my last blotters were decent, but weak i think.

There are some threads in the regional forums (like North America) look for acid in america 2k10, or acid in Canada 2k10, something like that.

is there an acid blotter thread? i tried to search and only found an old one.

i just got some of these
lsd_blotter_hofmann3.jpg

except they say 2010 in gray at the bottom. on the back is alex grey's Ecstasy

they seemed to come out around bicycle day. anyone get any like this? i'm hoping they are nice and potent as they are rumored to be. my last blotters were decent, but weak i think.

I get blotter with that exact image & the same back as well. 8o
are you located in europe?

thats a big trip, to put it lightly.

hoffmans first dose (the first EVER) was 250ug and he freaked his shit.
like full on trippin his face off.
yes, 300ug will get you absolutely out of your face.

you will never believe you could be that high.

Id advise halfing the hit and testing it.
if after 2 hours you arent satisfied, eat the rest.

thats a big trip, to put it lightly.

hoffmans first dose (the first EVER) was 250ug and he freaked his shit.
like full on trippin his face off.
yes, 300ug will get you absolutely out of your face.

you will never believe you could be that high.

Id advise halfing the hit and testing it.
if after 2 hours you arent satisfied, eat the rest.

Hmm. How about 225? I'd like to avoid redosing. I can always just try 150 mcg if that's what is best.

I'm not an experienced tripper; I've done 2c-i and salvia, and the latter left me quite shaken.

I would personally not go over 200 and between 100 and 150 seems best to me for a seasoned tripper. Full on trips are great but it's nonsense that your first brush is only as magical as it is intense. My first one was with a bunk blotter so that doesn't count, the real first time was with I estimate to be about 100 micrograms but what made it extra special is that it was at my dad's and he was there to guide me (he has experience with it, but many years ago). I Experienced synaesthesia and my thought patterns became really interesting but strange. As I sometimes spoke my mind my father would look at me with a smirk and sometimes repeat what I said or write it down. Things like: 'even as a word blue is my favorite color', but some things were lots funnier / stranger. I saw all kinds of stuff waving around in his aquarium but other than that the visuals were not that pronounced.
He took me for a car ride when the sun was setting and I never saw more beautiful pastel colors in the sky and elsewhere all around. Just magical.

So in other words: don't focus too hard on the 'micage' of your first trip, focus on set and setting!

But do what you gotta do, if you arrange an awesome setting and decide to go for a strong dose anyway make sure you are prepared for anything. And follow rules like: better not take calls, set an extra day aside, possibly get yourself a sitter who is basically not necessarily there to guide you but who is also a very good friend you can share your feelings with. Perhaps arrange a downer for either when shit really hits the fan and it appears vital to the situation that a little edge is taken off, highly preferred not to do it of course and let your mind run its course it apparently needs to.
Downers like some benzo's can be good for when your body is still electrified but your mindtrip is over. I don't think that counts for the first so-many acid trips. At the start, or basically as long as you keep finding new material in your mind it's good to let it perculate in the afterglow for a healthy reintegration!
With much experience that may not be as important anymore and one may choose to give the body rest at a certain point.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, Solipsis. I did end up taking 200 mcg (approximately, of course) last night.

It was quite easily the most intense drug experience of my life, and that includes the salvia that I smoked. Eventually, after a few more trips at varying dosages, I think I will better understand exactly what happened to me, but until then it's only a partially formed puzzle.

Let me recount a bit of my experience for the benefit of anyone that would take the time to read my report.

I dosed at 6:24 P.M. PST with great anticipation. I was a little uneasy about the fact that I could no longer control what would happen to me following this action, but I find that that anxiety is suffocated by wonder once you are thrust into that magical new world.

At one point, even though it had only been an hour and I was most definitely feeling the onset of effects, I began to suspect that I had been given a substance separate from LSD since it felt eerily similar to 2c-i, but I soon realized that that was not the case. I was outside at this moment of understanding, and when I glanced down at the ground I saw a smirking figure; a wraith born from the careful placement of sand and shadow, one that knew my inner thoughts and wore that painted expression because it understood exactly how little I expected what came next, and... somehow, though I openly mocked this notion in my own mind, I knew that this was a representation of the chemical I had ingested, that she (LSD) would show me exactly how mistaken I was, and, sure enough, during the peak, when I went to recall that instant, I felt as though it were LSD herself traveling back through time to teach me what I had neglected to take the time to learn.

The best part of all of this is that I only felt anxious during the come up. As SOON as I started to get slight patterning on the walls, my anxiety dissipated and I was able to immerse myself in the experience completely. I did remain lucid for a large majority of the trip, and was able to converse with a friend about what I was experiencing (though to what degree of legibility I cannot say, he claimed that it made perfect sense to him, and I'm inclined to believe that since he has tried mushrooms himself on two separate occasions and could relate a great deal to what I was experiencing), which I'm sure helped to lessen the blow of having my mind ripped from my skull and trampled on (gently and with great care, of course.)

At the peak my body became very foreign to me; it was as though I was receding from this world into an ethereal state where only the mind exists.

The trip lasted about 9 hours and when I went to sleep at 3:40 A.M. (exhaustion had set in) I was still in the throes of a very mild form of introspection brought on by the LSD. Technically still tripping, though only slightly compared to where I had been.

I do feel that most of what I experienced was simply my consciousness' manner of instruction, that it personified objects in order to teach me something. An illusion borne from the desire of an awakening, if you will.

I think that's enough for now. Maybe I'll write up a detailed trip report when I can recall better the chronology of the trip.

Last edited:
Solipsis, that's a really beautiful experience, I really enjoyed reading about it ! If I ever spawn offspring babies, I would be totally into intiating them into the psychedelic world if they wanted it ! How old were you when you had that experience ?

Arohydro, nice report ! LSD sure is incredible. I recently just had a trip where I did 3 hits of acid that no one I was with had tested before. Apparently it was "a little too good, seriously", according to the supplier. I was looking for an earth shattering type of trip that night, and oooohhh man did I ever get it. I have never felt a drug so completely take over my nervous system and just totally immerse me in itself. At some points I felt like, well to make an analogy, my mind was a molecule of water, and that acid trip was the ocean. LSD will forever have a special spot in my heart among all of the psychedelics I have ever done, because it is so deep and connecting and powerful. I find it much more immersive and deep and intense and scary and delightful and wondrous and hellish and pleasant than 2C-X. And there is just something about the visuals and state of mind that feels so genuine and from within. Ahhhh, LSD, my scary crazy awesome friend.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked a million times - Will someone be able to act normal on the comedown/afterglow of acid, around 12 hours after dosing? And will you still have dilated pupils at this time?

^ I'm usually a bit zombified after the peak of an acid trip subsides, until I get a good night's sleep. The day-to-day routine suddenly becomes sort of awkward and retarded.

That's my experience, FWIW. Seems like this varies from person to person though.

Can't answer the pupil question -- I've never really bothered to take note of the pupil dilation duration. My pupils actually tend to be really dilated naturally for some reason.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times - Will someone be able to act normal on the comedown/afterglow of acid, around 12 hours after dosing? And will you still have dilated pupils at this time?

if you're worried about acting weird around parents or something, I'm pretty damn sure you'll be alright especially after 12 hours. Last saturday was my first time with acid and had the most amazing trip of my life and after 10 hours i wouldve been able to act sober around parents

But I was wondering what a good dose for microdosing is? Me and my friend are thinking 1/2 hit each and just going about a normal day.

this acid is white on white blotter and with 1 and a 1/2 hits I had the most amazing trip of my life but my friend who also did that much didnt trip nearly as hard as i did for some reason. So I think if we both took a half hit we'd be fine and not ever go into a deep trip during the day, but i'd like to hear some opinions

^ I'm usually a bit zombified after the peak of an acid trip subsides, until I get a good night's sleep.

Agreed. I would say you'd probably be able to pass you're dopiness off as 'a big night and not getting any sleep'.

Re the pupils - I reckon it'll all depend on the person.

Lets put it this way, you probably won't want to be interacting with people anyway and would want to try and stay clear.

Personally I just feel like my brain is all dumb and I can't really think too coherently, and just wanna sleep [I think most of that is because I love my sleep too much! Gotta get my 9/10hours straight or else I'm grumpy! =D]

Anyone had a similar experience? :)

Yes....

Like blotter so good your spewing sunshine from your eyeballs....

I ate two >500ug blotter last night and yea. My shit got rocked.

It completely makes want to never eat like less than a ten strip of average L ever again. There is just something about the immersiveness of the experience....

Ive gotta show some love for lsd.

Im going back to school on monday so I set out to trip today and it was a great trip. that lsd tore me to shreads and put me back together. ahh feels like I earned my sanity lol. and the most amazing afterglow ever. A shower, joint, and mushroom cap just kicked the afterglow into purebliss but still afterglow level. I had also secured some xanax and heroin.

Though I still feel unsatisfied, I want a nice dmt blast to end my night right. but either way it was a great day and this afterglow is unfuckin believable.

sorry if this post wasnt productive but just had to share some of this amazing energy