• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

Well ive heard from a source that 1 drop is compared to 50ug to 100ug,(enoug to trip balls) But again it does depend on the dose of each drop.

It is hard to tell how much acid is in a vial per drop considering it is a solution. Just judge the dosing by titration.

Sugar cubes, sweet tarts, etc. work fine for a holding device. I have some sweet tarts chilling in my stash as we speak.

As for trying to put the drops on blotters, don't even bother imo. You'd have to dilute the solution with a solvent according do the geometry of the blotter paper to evenly distribute the doses among the sheet. Just a lot of bullshit to try and deal with/figure out.

blotter is generally laid by the people handeling crystal....

and your not one of those people, so just be happy with putting a drop on a piece of candy or a sugar cube....

just put a drop on your tounge and see what its like....

theoretically you can put enough LSD in a drop or two to have you tripping utter fucking balls.... but that is rare and its probably already diluted down to 50-100ug per drop...

How should I store my liquid. Im gonna put it in something small which blocks light, but would storeing it in my drawer/closet have it degrade at all over a year or two or would it be better to put it in the freezer?

Edit Nevermind I found my answer

Last edited:
I took 5 hits of LSD yesterday (thursday). If I took two hits tomorrow (saturday) how diminished would the trip be? What if I at an 8th of mushrooms too?

It wouldn't be quite as good...especially if you 5 hits...it could be alright considering you want to take shrooms as well, but -

Hallucinogenic drugs directly affect the serotonin receptors(specifically the serotonin receptor subtype, 5-HT2), so anything you take within the tolerance time period will A) not be giving your brain the recharge time it needs; and B) lessen your experience.

Yup. Best saving either or both for another time for maximum benefit.

I took one blotter and I did not come down for 25 hours. Is it possible for LSD to last that long. I've taken LSD before but this blotter did feel a bit odd.

Question:
A person had 4 awesome mushroom trips and decided to take LSD for the first time and got (supposed) 200micro hoffmans, how much should one take for the first acid trip?

1/4, 1/2 ?

EDIT:
The whole thing is a bit scary, but a half or less seem very inviting...

Last edited:
I took one blotter and I did not come down for 25 hours. Is it possible for LSD to last that long. I've taken LSD before but this blotter did feel a bit odd.

Sounds like you got DOx not LSD.

Question:
A person had 4 awesome mushroom trips and decided to take LSD for the first time and got (supposed) 200micro hoffmans, how much should one take for the first acid trip?

1/4, 1/2 ?

EDIT:
The whole thing is a bit scary, but a half or less seem very inviting...

I would recoemdn taking the whole thing.
But if you feel anxious about doing so than try going with half and see how you feel an hour later and then decide whether you want to take the other half.
Dont wait too much longer than an hour though because then if you take the second half later it will only prolong the trip with out making it stronger.

What is the best way to wash out a vial? It's one of the plastic ones that had breath mint drops in it.