• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions Thread - The Fourth Iteration

When i start to cry "from the beauty of it all" i know LSD is doing its job,

it doesnt matter where i am or who im with, or if im watching or listening to anything at all.
It just happens.
LSD just shows you how beautiful and rich everything around you is.
Crying is such a great release when you are feeling those emotions.

^^memories of my first acid trip still bring tears of joy to me....

going on about 2.5 years since that trip....

Most people hardly ever get flashbacks. Anyway flashbacks are not something that are caused by the drug itself. Flashbacks are caused by experiences so intense that your mind can't begin to comprehend them. You know, like war veterans getting flashbacks of the war, without ever taking any sort of psychedelic drug.

LSD is one of the safest substances ever developed by man. If you use it responsibly that is.

However: be prepared for your world view to be permanently altered. After your first trip you will never be the same, there's no going back to ignorance. This is usually a positive thing though.
but why would anyone want to?:D

try watching and listening to the remastered version of first fantasia on acid
that movie is just amasing in that state

i once tried watching fantasia 2000 while on mushrooms and it sent me into a downward spiral i couldnt snap out of till the trip ended.

Not sure if it was the movie or just my mind set but i dont think ill be watching movies while tripping anymore.

(i do enjoy a nice music dvd for the comedown though)

i was talking about the remaster of the ORIGINAL fantastia
i never did like the 2000 fantasia part 2 nearly as much

now, when i found that a movie or piece of music caused me or a friend to head off into a downward trip spiral, playing music that is totally different than the music that led to the bad turn can break it

or a couple hits of good weed or a hit of nitrous can jolt ya brain out of bad trip spiral

in bad cases, a nice cold shower works, but u should remove ur clothing first.....there are times when that comes quite natural....the trip spiral might have even left ya nearly naked!!!
other times getting naked can be quite a chore

Hey, I am sure this question has been asked before, but I didn't want to sift through hundreds of comments to find it. Unless there is an easier way...

Anyway, I digress.
Question is this. Does LSD ever effect the serotonin receptors?

Hey, I am sure this question has been asked before, but I didn't want to sift through hundreds of comments to find it. Unless there is an easier way...

Anyway, I digress.
Question is this. Does LSD ever effect the serotonin receptors?

Yes (and dopamine receptors).

Two easier ways - the search engine or (more usefully) the "search this thread" button on the top right of the page :)

LSD affects just about every neurotransmitter you have to varying degrees. F&B posted the list in order of effect recently - quite possibly in this thread - but the search engine will track it down if you ask it nicely :)

LSDaffinities.GIF

This can be found from wikipedia. Note that the lower the graphs, the higher the affinities. Which means that the highest affinity would be to the 5ht1a receptor.

True, but F&B expressed it in actual words that those of us that can't quite get their heads around alphanumeric designations can understand and with added =Ds so is better than wiki :D

Yeah well, as soon as f&b starts a 24/7 free info service I will fully agree with that statement :D

A queston i have been wondering about lsd

Hi all, I have been looking at this forum for a little over a month,just glacing at threads and such, and have fineally hopped abord BL.

I have much knowlege about LSD/rx,But today i come to the community of Blue light to answer my question.

My question is how were i to (thereticlly) obtain a vial of lsd(100 doses) and apply it to sugar cubes/blotter paper.

I know theres much more of a process of just using a baby dropper to drop it on the paper, I know theres a dilution process and i would love it if there was anyone to help walk me through it.

For sugar cubes do all i do is just drop one single dose on it and it's ready to be consumed for an inner journy!?

and for blotter, Again do all i do is just drop 1 drop per 1/4 square? I know theres a much more complicated process then that, I just know it.

Thank alot
[They call me malc-da-kid]

As for dropping liquid from a vial on candy, that's all you do. You just put a few drops on the vial. No way to know the exact dose. As for laying blotter, I'm sure someone else knows more about that, but you don't just drop it square by square; the blotter is left to soak in the solution and, again, I'm not sure you can be sure of the exact dose.