View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Solipsis! I must admit I've read a lot of what you've wrote and it's nice to connect (even in this tiny way) to someone I've gotten to know a little bit. Probably a bit creepy on your end since I'm a newbie and a lurker.

In any case, this is about ALD-52 so I'll keep my reply short-and sweet :)

I certainly hope that we are able to continue researching novel psychedelics so that our society can grow in so many beautiful ways. These substances are quite possibly the mental-health cure that we've been needing for so many years. They have to become socially acceptable, but their 'bad rap' is a difficult thing to overcome. But I have great hope for the future - we're finally heading in the right direction when it comes to neuropharmacological research with the help of Dr Nutt. (Love that name)

Welcome. :) The good news is that psychedelic research has finally been unfrozen... it's happening in the US, at last. Starting to at least.

Shoveling snow on Ald52..you're crazy dude :)
It's really fun to do anytjing in the snow on ald-52. Throw that powder snow into a sun ray and watch rainbow colored snow fall from the sky. If you got a snow blower its even more fun ?.
1p-lsd is easily distinguish able from lsd less psychedelic at equal doses more stimulating much less potent fir ne at least.
Ald 52 for me is fairly easy to distinguish it just wayyyyy smoother and easily much less visual.
Eth lad would be the hardest to distinguish out of all of them the only thing that could let me know is the very fast comeup accompanied by a huge bodyload or just nausea.
Imho all rcs have there own flavor. 4 ho met is very different from 4 mipt, with the latter being more headfucky (if thats a word :) )
4 ho met and 4 aco met are the only ones i cant tell apart (though its easy to figure out what is 4 ho by how fast it degrades) 4aco doesnt degrade as fast.
Thats my 2 cents take it as you wish.

And to add we are deff in the right direction regarding lysergamines there was a report on microdosing lsd on "the today show" this morning.
They have granted permisdiom to over 50 reseaechers acrods the country for lsd microdosing and the wonders it does not only for productivity but also most importantly depression.
A best selling author wrote a book about her month of microdosing trials. Of couse it works wonders. Im pretty sure lsd might have some neuroprotective aspects to it and im sure ald-52 shares those traits. Just like how the harmolimes found in ayahuasca have been show to heal the brain and actually expand your neurons. So it is actaully mind expanding at least ayahuasca is.
They did not cast it in a negitive light at all. Of course the dipshit from dea had to chime in. Saying that they have no idea where the lsd is made or what is acually in it. Like lsd made in a underground lab is more dangerous than lsd made in sandoz labs. It is all lsd in the end i imagine most of the supply is in the world is made in a dozen or so labs across the world and im pretty sure the cook knows how to analyze his shit, not to mention the concerned consumer who has fears of it being a nbome or dox chem.
I guess mr agent doesnt understand what a test kit or a gcms analysis is..... Smfh.

And to add we are deff in the right direction regarding lysergamines there was a report on microdosing lsd on "the today show" this morning.
They have granted permisdiom to over 50 reseaechers acrods the country for lsd microdosing and the wonders it does not only for productivity but also most importantly depression.
A best selling author wrote a book about her month of microdosing trials. Of couse it works wonders. Im pretty sure lsd might have some neuroprotective aspects to it and im sure ald-52 shares those traits. Just like how the harmolimes found in ayahuasca have been show to heal the brain and actually expand your neurons. So it is actaully mind expanding at least ayahuasca is.
They did not cast it in a negitive light at all. Of course the dipshit from dea had to chime in. Saying that they have no idea where the lsd is made or what is acually in it. Like lsd made in a underground lab is more dangerous than lsd made in sandoz labs. It is all lsd in the end i imagine most of the supply is in the world is made in a dozen or so labs across the world and im pretty sure the cook knows how to analyze his shit, not to mention the concerned consumer who has fears of it being a nbome or dox chem.
I guess mr agent doesnt understand what a test kit or a gcms analysis is..... Smfh.

Definitely good news??????I'm really curios on Lsd and schizophrenia.

Hi there good people!

Great to see so many posters in this thread mostly enjoying the subject. :D
I have been enjoying quite a few low doses since last summer. About 40mics had me on the verge of looking into that other dimension. Ancient spirits being felt in the rock almost imagining lizards or dragonlike creatures. Been out on the ice and a low dose put amazing colors to the ice on the lake in sunset. Glowing turqoise and pink was seen.

I have some experience with LSD 25 in the past and last summer about 200mics had me on a real internal visionquest kind of leaving my body and visions of Mount Kailash. I was very lucky to be in an extremely safe environment by a sacred fire attanded by a medicine woman who took care of the fire lika a priestess and a mother and schamans from both American and amazonian traditions were present as well. Beautiful ceremonial singing prayers and ayahuasca songs as well. Having ceremony and experienced schamans as company can never be underestimated for those who ever get the chance.
I have been having great difficulties in life and outer circumstances beyond my own power the last few years but that experience gave me great healing. But after returning to the difficult circumstances I ended up with exhaustion and depression again. Have been low dosing after getting over the worst exhaustion and had 50mics of Eth-lad last week followed by another 50 mics Eth-lad the same day. Glowing colors outdoors but not transcendental. Three days later I had 75 mic of ald-52 and I could tell tolerance from three days earlier held me back although the power of ald-52 was felt.
I was watching the movie Albert Hoffmann the substance and also read a bit of Stanislavs Grofs LSD therapy and he recommends eyeshades and music and to reduce external stimuli and to go deep within.
How many of you here dose anything like this?
Fuve days after my 75mic feeling the water trip I am planning a transcendental trip of 250 to 300 mic ALD-52 and be ready to lie down and a music of mostly instrumental ambient nature and seek some visions and transcendence from my petty depression. I am aware that the difficult circumstances being without both monetary means and not having a single social contact in the town where I live and nobody to share with about my psychedelic experiments. Maybe there is friend online and you guys. The obvious and easy answer is of course to remain equanimous and not let outside circumstances affect you. But it is very hard, how many people remain unshaken in an earthquake? How many people can stay at peace while being forced to move around half the world?
But inside I travel to seek that perspective. To get that birds view that make the problems seem small and at a universal perspective any single persons problems are barely farts in the universe. :\
How many hours have you felt the peak lasted on about 200 to 300 micrograms? I am quite a sensitive person and normally 100mic of LSD 25 gives me swirling visuals so pretty sure over 200 will provide transcendental opportunities. Will decide on either 250mics or maybe 300.
Thank you everybody who has been sharing in this thread lets see if I can come back with some wisdom and fresh views.

Peace

It seems likely considering both 1p and ALD convert to LSD in the body.

@lookingtogetback

Welcome :)

Nice post. Ald-52 could help you, but there's no guarantee. 300ug will definitely get you out there. I recommend a trip sitter. Your sitter doesn't have to be in the same room. Did you try meditation? That can also help as well. Peace

Mr. Grateful,

thank you for reply. Well I have always come out from LSD with a more positive outlook. And I think I will stick to 250 mic and I will stay in my room so I am pretty sure I will be pretty ok without a tripsitter. I do have quite a number of psychedelic experiences behind over a span of 24 years now. but thank you for concern!

Mr. Grateful,

thank you for reply. Well I have always come out from LSD with a more positive outlook. And I think I will stick to 250 mic and I will stay in my room so I am pretty sure I will be pretty ok without a tripsitter. I do have quite a number of psychedelic experiences behind over a span of 24 years now. but thank you for concern!

No problem :)

Since you're experienced, it should be no problem for you. Please report back after your 250ug experience.

I'm still waiting for spring to come, so i can try 100ug and since it will be my first time trying Ald-52 i want to take it slow. Had very good experiences with Al-lad (200ug) and Eth-lad (100ug) in the last few months. I only had real Lsd once about 18 years ago and it was the most beautiful experience of my life :) After that Cannabis became a big part of my life, but since 2-3 years i'm exploring all kinds of psychedelics again and it's a beautiful journey. Never really took a high dose or did meditation while tripping. So there's still a way to go and explore :)

Mr Grateful thank you for the welcome as well.
Although experienced no strong dose of psychedelia is to be treated without respect and I almost a but more apprehensive now when being a bit older.
My wife accepts me oing it and we have tripped twice together in the past but she will go to bed early as she does not want to meet me in an altered state...so it is half acceptance I guess. Will be dropping after 8pm and my previous experiments is that ALD-52 takes a few hours to reach its peak.
Yes I do have some experience of meditation and have spend a few years in India meeting Tibetan lamas and Indian yogis and I do find that Shiva is my go to deity when things might get psychedelically crazy. If practised with patience it does have unlimited potential but most people have a limited capacity of practising meditation. They do say that real meditation is not what we practice but a real transcendental state of being but to get there we have to practice the way we do and can. Shiva symbolizes the yogi that is in control of the energy as opposed to the female energy who is shakti and energy in motion. Shiva sitting on the tigerskin symbolizes Shiva being in control of the wild emotions such as lust and aggression. Shiva has also overcome all earthly desires and lives in utter simplicity and contentment.
I have also prepared some ayahuasca ceremonial music as I find that very soothing for the soul.
I do have some benzo at hand in case and maybe towards the end so I can get to sleep in the morning.

Peace

I have felt a balancing effect from ALD-52.

As stated by many it feels more relaxed than LSD 25. Actually more relaxed probably means that it is not as energising as LSD can be at psytrance festivals. Was walking 8km after 70mics ALD. I did not feel extremely energised but I did not feel tired either. Body felt kind of jelly like and relaxed, I felt a detached feeling from my body, it was moving but I did not feel the effort. So it could possibly be good for dancing as well especially if adding a touch of guarana or other energising. Hopefully I will get the chance.

@lookingtogetback

Meditation is great :) I never had a chance to travel to a country to explore spirituality, but i can imagine it was beautiful. I respect all religions and ways of thinking because at the end of the day we're all from the same origin, all from the same energy that is responsible for the universe. To me God is an eternal source of energy and it's a blessing to be part of this creation :)

Ok, so if 70ug had you feeling no effort while walking a long distance, 100ug should have me flying lol ?

Did you feel a bodyload or headspace on 70ug?

Mr Grateful,

everyones digestion is different and set setting and even with a similar set and setting you can be affected in a different way. So there is no way to say that based on another person experience that yours will be in a certain way.

I am quite sensitive and open minded. When reading Stanislav Grof who attended about 3000 LSD psychotherapy sessions he states that hysteric people are sensitive and compulsive people and people who like to be in control are less sensitive. So I think in general people who try to be in control will be less affected and people ready to let go will have a stronger experience. When I did 70 I did have cross tolerance from Eth-lad three days prior so that probably hold me back. I have felt a headspace and a window into that spiritual realm on as little as 50mic of ALD.

Did 250 mic ALD-52 last night and this time it came on quick. Started out watching samsara and when things started happening I felt withdrawn turned off the screen and lay down on my mattress on the floor listening to ambient. It was pretty transcendental. Full peak in about two hours. Feeling that extatic energy running through me. Working through personal hang ups and problems and finding solutions within three hours. Ended up listening to ayahuasca ceremonial music and that brought me back to my ceremonial trip with actual schamans listening to the same music. I realize that I have a few more steps to go in my schamanic training. Just really hard to travel right now. But that extasy of just feelingt he energy cannot be described.

Surprisingly only four hours after dropping I was coming down, It was as if had worked through all my issues at hand and danced and made love with the cosmic seroent in my mind. at the peak I opened my eyes a few times and my wallpaper was beautiful and warping but I was not really interested in the outside world this was an inner journey for me.

I realized it is a bit claustrophobic living in an apartment but anyhow it is a safe place. Was feeling the afterglow until going to sleep only 8hours after dropping. Had a benzo 6 hours after dropping to help go to sleep because I wanted to catch the next day and be with my family and son. Did have some hard to digest beans for dinner before so had gastric distress already before the trip and it lasted but I became quite detached from that once the trip set in. Also had a bit of neck tension but maybe from lying down. Tuned in to a set of psychedelic progressive music after the peak and it was quite amazing and and I felt an urge to dance...but it was a bit late at night and family sleeping in the house and turning back to the ayahuasca music was really comnforting rocking me to sleep.

Woke up today quite fresh and had a great day on the ice. Having things in perspective I think it would have been interesting to ingest 4 aco DMT after the peak of ALD was passed. Once the peak passes ALD is extremely clearheaded material have never felt so clear and functional even on smaller doses of LSD almost to functional in a way. Great day but I long to explore further into schamanic realms. One day ayahuasca but maybe next time having some 4 aco DMT after the ALD peak has passed.
The biggest surprise as mentioned was how quickly it passed, maybe it sounds weird but I felt like the ayahuasca spirit kind of touched and blew me through my trip to wake up when it was gone. But amazing material, mystical at the peak and then quickly back which can be a good thing in practical ways. LSD would probably be my choice for dancing for its electric energy. But thank you Hoffmann and peace to you people :D

Last edited:
Amazingly potent and clean this thing is.

Saturday night I dropped 30ug just to see if it would change a little my "sensibility" at watching some movies and I ended up having noticeable visuals for +6hours and having "psychedelic insights" quite quite deep. Also I laughed a lot and have a great time more than with anyother drug I can recall at such light dose.

Last edited:
Amazingly potent and clean this thing is.

Saturday night I dropped 30ug just to see if it would change a little my "sensibility" at watching some movies and I ended having noticeable visuals for +6hours and having "psychedelic insights" quite quite deep. Also I laughed a lot and have a great time more than with anyother drug I can recalled at such light dose.

Wow?

It seems likely considering both 1p and ALD convert to LSD in the body.

100ug of 1P felt kind of strange to me. It didn't feel like good old Lsd. No euphoria and no giggles at all. I was out in the forest. Had little visuals and couldn't really listen to music. Little bodyload on the come up. Layed on a bench and when i closed my eyes it felt like i fell asleep, but i was definitely awake. That was strange.. Smoked a little cannabis about 5-6 hours later on the comedown and that was beautiful. After smoking i felt great and music and watching videos were soo beautiful. Al-lad and Eth-lad felt much better than 1P to me. Next stop Ald52 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.