View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100ug of 1P felt kind of strange to me. It didn't feel like good old Lsd. No euphoria and no giggles at all. I was out in the forest. Had little visuals and couldn't really listen to music. Little bodyload on the come up. Layed on a bench and when i closed my eyes it felt like i fell asleep, but i was definitely awake. That was strange.. Smoked a little cannabis about 5-6 hours later on the comedown and that was beautiful. After smoking i felt great and music and watching videos were soo beautiful. Al-lad and Eth-lad felt much better than 1P to me. Next stop Ald52 :)
You wont be dissapointed. Get expierenced. Its good shit. Holds it hype.

Has anybody tried ALD-52 together with an MAOI inhibitor like syrian rue or caapi? or the milder passionflower?
Although feeling quite transcendental on 250mic of ALD in retrospective I feel a desire to go further and seek a more visionary experience.
I have been reading about caapi having a strong potentiating effect that could really prolong the experience and be dangerous if overdosing.
Have anybody combined ALD-52 with 4 ACO-DMT?

StMorningGlory,

what was your dosages and timing?

I had a a hunch that after the peak on ALD and while being quite opened up and relaxed would have been a good time to drop 4aco - dmt. I am however inexperienced with 4 aco DMT and have only tried about 10mg of it so not sure what to expect. Peoples reactions to 4 aco seems to vary quite a bit. ALD seems to be a very consistent chem I am still a bit baffled that I was coming down so quickly from ALD only about 4,5 hours after dropping. I still felt open and good but that pulsating energy was gone. LSD 25 always has me going for a much longer time.

Know they should both end in LSD but much preferred ALD-5; more like I remember LSD and potent compared to 1P as well

I had take the 4-aco-DMT about 30 minutes after taking the ald-52. I took 125mcg and 250mcg on separate occasions. 25mg of 4-aco-DMT each time.

StMorningGlory,

thank you for sharing, I think I will aim for a higher dose of 4 aco dmt but I will probably experiment with a lower dose first to get to know the material. ALD was a great awakening but also awakened a thirst for a more visionary experience and at least mushroom or ayahuasca can give and maybe 4 aco have the potential too in lack of the former. I will see but I will havet to wait for a good occasion.

StMorningGlory,

thank you for sharing, I think I will aim for a higher dose of 4 aco dmt but I will probably experiment with a lower dose first to get to know the material. ALD was a great awakening but also awakened a thirst for a more visionary experience and at least mushroom or ayahuasca can give and maybe 4 aco have the potential too in lack of the former. I will see but I will havet to wait for a good occasion.

That is exactly how I felt. If you can find my post somewhere in the past five to ten pages of this thread you can see what I wrote.

I consistently have better times with eth-lad than ald-52, which is not what I would have predicted (i.e. I really thought they would all be more similar)

I've found that high doses of this stuff can make me catatonic... Everyday tasks become very difficult. suddenly anything that involves movement becomes a task which requires intense concentration.
MY movement feels rigid and robotic. I noticed this phenomenon on high dose 1p as well. I found this to be unpleasant. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Do you experience this with regular LSD too? Never noticed this myself.

I used to become catatonic on my first few dozen LSD trips when I was 13 years old. Usually from thought loops though and not knowing how to handle them.

It's just physically uncomfortable. It feels like the same kind of tension you might get from stimulants such as methylone and ethylone. Lots of shaking and unstable, wobbly movements.

I suppose this might be from the stimulant proprieties?

Shaking and unstable movements only happen to me while tripping when I'm having a bad trip or am in an uncomfortable set or setting. It sounds like it's you, not the chemical, r3n3g4d3...

It could also be due to poor diet and lack of exercise. I've had the shaky/wobbly bodyload and tension that you describe when I've had less than ideal amounts of sleep, exercise and nutrition leading up to a lysergamide trip.

250ug ald 52 and 150ug al lad last night.

Setting was in bed, in darkness, beside my girlfriend (whilst she slept, unaware).

I don't know WTF happened. It was the most insane experience of my life.

I can't even think of a trip report. I can't begin to comprehend what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.