View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah, I've never felt the '2c-x-nbome' component, sure just feels like a lysergimide to me.

What do you mean 2c-x-nbome component?
The heavy bodyload, cold feeling @ trip beginning, but also the trippy feeling of the NBOMes.
90% Ergolin, 10% Phenethylamine (25-X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH, 2C-X)
Maybe a contamination, maybe set setting, maybe ALD-52 works like that for me ...

Last edited:
Maybe a contamination, maybe set setting, maybe ALD-52 works like that for me ...

I think it's probably one of the first two. My main guess would be set/setting because I've talked to a lot of people and none of them seem to get a '2c-x-nbome' feeling. Honestly who knows, when I read that I was just worried that someone might be selling one of the 2c-x-nbome as ald-52 even though they feel completely different, to me at least.

I had 2 trips one with 250 and one with 375 µg and both were very good, only with a little bit more side effects than with LSD. Its like LSD with a bit of an 2C-X-NBOMe component. Type in "ALD-52 - Der orange Sonnenschein" in a search-engine for more details in german language.

Did you take the 250ug and 375ug at once? Must have been some intense trips, because i read about people having intense trips on 100-125ug. That's one of the reasons i want to start with 75-100ug (waiting for spring). How was the headspace and the visuals and did you smoke weed or something else during the trip?

250ug for me was one of my strongest trips of my life, only my early LSD trips can top it. It's certainly potent; makes me think LSD tabs are generally 80ug max these days.

250ug for me was one of my strongest trips of my life, only my early LSD trips can top it. It's certainly potent; makes me think LSD tabs are generally 80ug max these days.

Are 100ug of Ald52 ok for the first time? I have experiences with Lsd (long time ago, can't even remember how much I took), 100ug of 1plsd, 100ug of Eth-lad and 180ug of Al-lad.

Yes my circle has had zero probkems with that dose. Depending on your expierence it might be a tad underwhelming. But yeah 100ugs of ald52 they should be good. ?

Yeah good mention, it was either in here or another thread a while back where the same conclusion was reached. Yeah, it's true, looks like. ALD-52 really was synthesized a long time ago and tested in humans, it just wasn't released as orange sunshine, that was just nice, strong LSD.

But ALD-52 is alive and well today. :) And it's oh so nice.

Shows how much set and setting, dosage, but also expectations can alter a trip. After all quite a lot of people (of which some must have had some experiences with LSD already) seemed to be convinced that it's different than LSD.

These days we have the internet and cheap, reliable and fast testing services, makes everything so much easier!

Yeah. I am not sure whether there are any appreciable differences between ALD and LSD that can't be attributed to placebo. I want to say ALD is smoother and more euphoric but chances are I'd be totally unable to tell them apart in a blind test. I don't think the same is true of all supposed pro-drugs (for example 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT I am confident I could tell apart easily).

How often have you've done pure 4-HO-DMT though? Shulgin found most of the 4-substituted tryptamines to be indistinguishable in blind tests.

I've tried it once, and yes I found it very comparable to 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT although not 4-HO-DiPT which was a lot tamer... 4-AcO-DMT is calmer for me though, which makes for a different trip. Of course I couldn't be sure that 4-AcO-DMT doesn't deacetylate enzymatically within minutes in the blood like some infer, but my experience tells me that it takes quite a bit longer, enough to set the pace for enough of the trip if not the comeup where the pace may be most important anyway. I have limited experience with all 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DiPT and for the part where I could pay enough attention to such detail, they didn't break the consistency of being 'calm', compared to the 4-HO's.

Some people say 4-AcO's last shorter for them which doesn't make sense since they are less polar and certainly shouldn't get a headstart with elimination from the body, nor do they seem to make more of a glucuronidation candidate. Only explanation I can offer is that with a calmer trip, the depth and intensity can sneak up on me (had that plenty, no all times with 4-AcO-DMT) - often I would be shocked by how heavy and deep I would be into a trip without having realized it, until something made me realize. Which is not the same at all as the trip coming in waves imo. Psilocin wasn't subtle at all by comparison, usually with a 4-HO it's pretty clear about coming up with tenacity.. similar things appear to be true for the comedowns.

If 1P or ALD feel different my bet would be that it's only because of differences in pace or calm involved. I believe it can make more of a difference than you might think, in the extreme seen with vaporized DMT vs. it's analogues or other ROAs. Trips can develop like a story or a musical piece, both which can be influenced greatly by timings.
I'd like to know what made Nichols say that 1P-LSD is not active itself, but I guess he probed 5ht2a with it considering that is part of his 'hobby'. That should tell people who insist that 1P and ALD are different something.
Either way I wouldn't be interested in arguing about any of this. It's my view on it and I give reasons for it. If with the same available information you have a different view or belief, I don't want to waste time over it being different.

Last edited:
How often have you've done pure 4-HO-DMT though? Shulgin found most of the 4-substituted tryptamines to be indistinguishable in blind tests.

3 times. Also mushrooms feel quite different from 4-AcO-DMT.

Honestly I am convinced not everyone metabolized 4-AcO-DMT the same. It seems clear to me it's not simply a prodrug but has effects on its own, and that some people convert it to psilosin quick enough that it mostly crosses the BBB as psilocin and some do not. For me 4-AcO-DMT feels like oral smoked DMT for the first 2 hours, the same exact high-frequency buzzing, same crystallized feeling, same visuals, just slowed down. 4-HO-DMT does not feel like this.

I also disagree that most of the 4-sub-Ts are indistinguishable. If you have a lot of experience it's very clear what the differences are. 4-HO-MiPT makes me belly laugh, it feels almost empathogenic. 4-HO-DET feel cold and dark. Just as an example. I'm not gonna go so far as to say I could reliably pick out one of them over all the others in a blind test, but they are far from indistinguishable.

I'm positive i couldn't tell the difference between ALD and LSD. Because I am not that experienced with those.
But 100% positive I could tell the difference between 4-aco-DMT, 4-ho-DMT and 4-ho-met. Now I did have some 4-aco product that I had for a while. Not sure if degraded to 4-ho-DMT but when I first received product it was very like 4-aco-DMT. But later when I experimented on same prod/same vender.
The 4-aco wasn't then chill, laid back, yawning constantly stuff i remember. It was chaotic and crazy - but awesome !!

Anyways I got distracted. I came to the ald-52 thread because of my amazing experimence on ald-52
I am currently in Miami. I decided to take 300ug yesterday. It was pretty amazing experience. I decided to start early and dropped at 730-830am (Miami time?)

The day was amazing. Miami is known for neons and bright colors but it was taken to another level.

Amazing beauty

Anyways I got distracted. I came to the ald-52 thread because of my amazing experimence on ald-52
I am currently in Miami. I decided to take 300ug yesterday. It was pretty amazing experience. I decided to start early and dropped at 730-830am (Miami time?)

The day was amazing. Miami is known for neons and bright colors but it was taken to another level.

Amazing beauty

Tripping in Miami??Sounds like you had a great time. Why don't you write a detailed trip report? I'd love to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.