View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have much experience with ALD 52 but so far: 1p-LSD = LSD-25 = ALD-52. I just can't tell the apart.
Eth-LAD and Al-LAD I can tell apart easily from LSD as these are quite shallow and uninteresting for me.

Tripping in MiamiSounds like you had a great time. Why don't you write a detailed trip report? I'd love to read it.

Yeah!!! Tripping under the warm sun in Miami!!!
I'm currently tripping in the snow (-10 C today but it feels like -10 K).

Last edited:
I do not have much experience with ALD 52 but so far: 1p-LSD = LSD-25 = ALD-52. I just can't tell the apart.
Eth-LAD and Al-LAD I can tell apart easily from LSD as these are quite shallow and uninteresting for me.

From what i read there's definitely a difference between Ald52, 1P and Lsd. I tried 100ug of 1P and it gave me zero giggles and no euphoria at all. Just little visuals and headspace when i closed my eyes. I didn't really like it. On the comedown i smoked a sticky and that was awesome. I felt euphoric after smoking and listening to music and watching music videos were so beautiful. Did that for about 2 hours :)

I feel the oposite... eth-lad and al-lad are very interesting and they have they own high, really different from lsd-25, they worth it.

But 1p-lsd and ald-52 I can't tell them apart from acid. They are like more expensive, less intense lsd-25. Keep all them for you, I've got a very nice lsd dealer with blotters more potent than the ald-52 or 1p-lsd arround at half the price :)

ALD-52 - from my very limited experience with it - seems to be a lot less potent than the acid i previously used to get.
I think i was rather spoiled, in that i used single tabs that felt a lot stronger than two the 125ug blotters.

Do others find ALD-52 takes a lot longer to come-up than LSD?
Took at least an hour to feel it, and almost two hours to peak. Not sure if i'd be able to tell the difference in a blind test, but it felt pretty different to me.
A bit more on the phenethylamine side of things.
I didn't get much in the way of acid smiles, giggles or deep insight. Nor anxiety, fwiw.

But i shall try it again sometime :)

My experience has been that the nALD-52 125ug blottes are basically the best acid I've ever had, a half of one of the 125ug blotters is generally enough to send me into a light but full trip. I have had really bad luck with actual LSD, never had hits that felt as strong as the 125ug ALD hits.

For me, the only difference I've noticed between LSD and 1P-LSD and ALD-52 is that LSD is more stimulating mentally, resulting in not being able to sleep until at least 16 hours after ingestion. With both 1P-LSD and ALD-52 I've never had any problem sleeping right after the trip has ended (T= +12:00 usually).

This is my conclusion after about 8 1P-LSD trips (ranging from 100 to 200 ug) and 2 ALD-52 trips (both ±200 ug), and about 10 regular LSD trips (ranging from ±80 ug to ± 250 ug). All other mental or visual aspects of the trips are set/setting related, I think.

You seem to have a slightly unusual reaction to LSD don't you xork?

I fully expected this stuff to blow me out of the water, but i'm assuming the acid i was getting for the last few years was much, much stronger than i ever realised (one tab was all i ever needed for a trip, and a quarter was great for clubbing or whatever).

Years ago i used to take 2 or 3 tabs to get to the desired state of psychedelia, but my most recent source i never needed more than one tab, because when i took two it would get me into a state of complete ego loss and dissociation.

I'm not disappointed with ald-52, but after a long break from tripping i was expecting more from a 250ug dose.
Perhaps it is long-term tolerance from a few years of frequent high dose tripping.

One of the well known canadian blotters (100 mic). It was glorious!!! I even shoveled my neighbour doorsteps, talk about empathy!!! And the snow sparkled and blinded me...

You seem to have a slightly unusual reaction to LSD don't you xork?

I fully expected this stuff to blow me out of the water, but i'm assuming the acid i was getting for the last few years was much, much stronger than i ever realised (one tab was all i ever needed for a trip, and a quarter was great for clubbing or whatever).

Years ago i used to take 2 or 3 tabs to get to the desired state of psychedelia, but my most recent source i never needed more than one tab, because when i took two it would get me into a state of complete ego loss and dissociation.

I'm not disappointed with ald-52, but after a long break from tripping i was expecting more from a 250ug dose.
Perhaps it is long-term tolerance from a few years of frequent high dose tripping.

Well actually traditionally I have had a huge natural tolerance to LSD, in fact for many years I simply couldn't trip on it no matter how much I took. For some reason lately my tolerance has dropped to where I'm pretty sensitive to it. I have been using the other lysergamides mostly, rather than LSD. All I know is, ALD-52 hits me hard.

ALD-52 - from my very limited experience with it - seems to be a lot less potent than the acid i previously used to get.
I think i was rather spoiled, in that i used single tabs that felt a lot stronger than two the 125ug blotters.

Do others find ALD-52 takes a lot longer to come-up than LSD?
Took at least an hour to feel it, and almost two hours to peak. Not sure if i'd be able to tell the difference in a blind test, but it felt pretty different to me.
A bit more on the phenethylamine side of things.
I didn't get much in the way of acid smiles, giggles or deep insight. Nor anxiety, fwiw.

But i shall try it again sometime :)

Half of a 125ug blotter is as strong as a full tab of the strongest street acid I've ever had, and with a faster come up. It sounds to me like your body doesn't metabolize the acetyl group very easily. Either that, or you have been getting some exceptionally strong hits of acid and have a high tolerance.

One of the well known canadian blotters (100 mic). It was glorious!!! I even shoveled my neighbour doorsteps, talk about empathy!!! And the snow sparkled and blinded me...

Nice. That reminds me of Be Here Now, where Ram Dass talks about taking mushrooms for the first time and going outside and shoveling snow at his parents house.

Going outside in the snow especially when it's sunny, is F'n amazing visually!
All you see is Iridescence snow diamonds glistening everywhere on top of the snow.
When you shovel it and toss it into the air, WOW.

The normally reported LSD microgrammage may be significantly lower than the ALD-52 and 1P-LSD reported dosages... so I don't know that effective dosages are actually lower if you account for everything.

I enjoyed ALD-52 quite a bit. My first experiments were at 25μg - at this dose I knew that I was tripping. I was aiming for a micro-dose to see how I would react if I were to microdose at the office. I had not tripped for about two weeks prior to this experiment, so my tolerance was very low. I trust that the amount was accurate, but I can never be 100% positive unless some analysis is done on my own part. Sadly, I lack the equipment to do so at these minuscule levels. I took a 100 microgram tab, cut it in two diagonally, and then cut each triangle in two.

In any case, the experience was enjoyable enough to add another 50μg one hour in. I was most certainly on a lysergamide at this point, and was stimulated (but not excessively so) and had motivation to do a whole number of household chores. I was seeing beauty in everything, smiling greatly. It was quite wonderful and felt very safe. The experience lasted about 12 hours in total, but that was due to the addition of another 100μg at about two hours after the initial "micro" dose.

When I compare it to 1p-LSD I see it has a less intense come-up. Besides that, it does not seem to be experientially different on a significant level.

I don't think that many would be able to tell the difference between ALD-52 and 1p-LSD unless they were intimately familiar with both. At the same time, every trip can be different due to internal and external forces.

I hope I'm not re-stating things that have already been said in this thread. I wanted to say hello, and introduce myself to this fantastic forum. I've been lurking for some time, to become familiar with many things and couldn't resist finally joining the conversation. Please feel free to give me pointers or advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.